Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Kegals on day off

Kegals on day off

The day off is to help your penis recover from the stress of jelqing and other exercises right. Is it okay to do kegels on the day off? Regarding kegels, I have trouble holding the flex for more than a couple seconds. I find if I hold it for 10 seconds or more I start flexing other muscles in the area like my butt and even my hamstrings. For that reason I tend to do short 1-2 second flexes.

In other news. I measured 7 inches bone pressed length for the first time yesterday. I’m pretty sure I started at about 6.5 so I’m pretty happy about that. Now if I could just get some girth. I haven’t budged from 5 inches - urg. I started doing the slinky thing about 1 week ago so I’m hopeful that it will help with the girth.

I think it’s ok to do Kegels everyday. I know when I first started doing kegels I couldn’t hold them for long at all, so I would do quick kegels, squeeze and release as fast as I could as many times as I could. Eventually the muscle got strong enough to where now I can hold the squeeze for a good 30 seconds or more.

Do kegels everyday, it doesn’t matter when you do your PE routine or not, just do it.

Bird,

isn’t it possible to over work your PC muscle though? I figured the PC muscle was similar to working out any other muscle in your body, and if you don’t give it a day of rest it won’t be able to grow and repair itself.

Originally Posted by c750
Bird,
isn’t it possible to over work your PC muscle though? I figured the PC muscle was similar to working out any other muscle in your body, and if you don’t give it a day of rest it won’t be able to grow and repair itself.


Yes, it is. If you over do kegels, you’ll tire the BC muscle out, and end up cumming faster.

10-20 minutes of kegels a day tops, in my opinion.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by c750
Bird,
Isn’t it possible to over work your PC muscle though? I figured the PC muscle was similar to working out any other muscle in your body, and if you don’t give it a day of rest it won’t be able to grow and repair itself.

I was thinking about this too. But if you think about it you are simply flexing the muscle over and over. It isn’t as if you are squatting 400 pounds. When you lift weights you tear the muscles and they need time to repair. I think these kegel exercises are more of a toning thing. They don’t seem intense enough to me to cause tearing or to warrant a days rest. That being said I’m sure there comes a point when doing hours and hours of kegels is really superfluous. I do about 30 minutes a day.

Originally Posted by northof60
I was thinking about this too. But if you think about it you are simply flexing the muscle over and over. It isn’t as if you are squatting 400 pounds. When you lift weights you tear the muscles and they need time to repair. I think these kegel exercises are more of a toning thing. They don’t seem intense enough to me to cause tearing or to warrant a days rest. That being said I’m sure there comes a point when doing hours and hours of kegels is really superfluous. I do about 30 minutes a day.

I think no one will kegel for hours and hours because they simply don’t have the time. 30 minutes is tops, it is wasting of your time to do more.

Originally Posted by Bird2
I think no one will kegel for hours and hours because they simply don’t have the time. 30 minutes is tops, it is wasting of your time to do more.

It can be tricky to do kegels while doing something complex but I often do it while surfing these forums or watching TV.

e

Originally Posted by northof60
It can be tricky to do kegels while doing something complex but I often do it while surfing these forums or watching TV.

Yep, me too.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
What should next day sore feel like?penismithPenis Enlargement211-03-2001 02:37 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 AM.