Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing

Jelqing

Hello everyone, I am a newbie.

I have been doing the newbie routine of jelqing for 10 minutes. My problem is that I sometimes get too erect to jelq, and keep jelqing for 10 minutes exactly, and end my jelqing session exactly 10 minutes later.

I don’t want to overtrain, but I don’t want to waste my time by not doing enough either. What should I do, meaning how should I count the time?

Should I only count the time I am ACTUALLY jelqing, and not just the passing of 10 minutes on the clock?

Thanks everyone, and good luck in everyone’s goals!

I used to have the same problem, but then my dick got used to jelqing over time and ironically enough I now have the exact opposite problem where my erection dies down after awhile and i have to masturbate to get is up again. 10 minutes is more off a guideline. As long as you are doing roughly ten minutes, or even better as long as you feel you are getting a good workout your ok.

Count your strokes instead. 100 should be fine for a start.


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Originally Posted by godofdeviltry
Count your strokes instead. 100 should be fine for a start.

Counting is difficult when you multitask.

Originally Posted by Bird2
Counting is difficult when you multitask.

Not at all. Are you saying they cant do 1,2,3,4….100 with each stroke of hand? Growing dick is difficult too but most of are doing it:)


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Originally Posted by godofdeviltry
Not at all. Are you saying they cant do 1,2,3,4….100 with each stroke of hand? Growing dick is difficult too but most of are doing it:)

I use a stopwatch to calculate the time of the exercise. This is way easier to do for jelqing, you can do something else in the mean time.

You could finish 50 jelqs in 20 minutes or 2 hours. Whats important? The time or the effort?


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Originally Posted by godofdeviltry
You could finish 50 jelqs in 20 minutes or 2 hours. Whats important? The time or the effort?

Does it matter when you calculate or not when you know that you jelq in a steady ritual? I finish a jelq in 3 seconds usually, so when jelqing 10 minutes I have approximately done 200 jelqs. My gains are excellent so why worry and start counting?

Some people count, others time and yet others don’t concern themselves with neither.


This signature is closed for the public.

So is there no real consensus?

Or is the answer the fairly obvious? Meaning that 10 minutes of ACTUAL jelqing is the way to count? As in all the time waiting for an erection to subside doesn’t count toward the 10 minute Newbie guideline?

I thought that was a fairly obvious deduction, but decided to ask for a consensus and not assume something that might be counter productive.

So is it safe to only count the time ACTUALLY jelqing, and not the time waiting for too high an erection level to subside?

Is that how others do it? If not what do others generally do?

Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by tothetop
So is there no real consensus?

Or is the answer the fairly obvious? Meaning that 10 minutes of ACTUAL jelqing is the way to count? As in all the time waiting for an erection to subside doesn’t count toward the 10 minute Newbie guideline?

I thought that was a fairly obvious deduction, but decided to ask for a consensus and not assume something that might be counter productive.

So is it safe to only count the time ACTUALLY jelqing, and not the time waiting for too high an erection level to subside?

Is that how others do it? If not what do others generally do?

Thanks everyone!

I do it this way, yes.

Originally Posted by Bird2
Does it matter when you calculate or not when you know that you jelq in a steady ritual? I finish a jelq in 3 seconds usually, so when jelqing 10 minutes I have approximately done 200 jelqs. My gains are excellent so why worry and start counting?

IMO, its good to know how many jelqs you have done as it is easy to go overboard for a newbie. My only concern is that they dont over do it.


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Originally Posted by tothetop
So is there no real consensus?
Or is the answer the fairly obvious? Meaning that 10 minutes of ACTUAL jelqing is the way to count? As in all the time waiting for an erection to subside doesn’t count toward the 10 minute Newbie guideline?
I thought that was a fairly obvious deduction, but decided to ask for a consensus and not assume something that might be counter productive.
So is it safe to only count the time ACTUALLY jelqing, and not the time waiting for too high an erection level to subside?
Is that how others do it? If not what do others generally do?

Thanks everyone!


Does count makr sense to you then? Its easy to get an erection when jelqing. More erections = more lost time. If you could count minutes jelqed then you may as well count the strokes. Either ways the choice is clearly yours


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqing & Stretching 101KOGPenis Enlargement Basics1904-02-2017 03:36 PM
Jelqing & Stretching 101KOGPenis Enlargement16112-07-2016 06:40 PM
Jelqing TheorywadzillaPenis Enlargement1108-19-2006 11:37 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:07 PM.