Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Isolated Clamping

Isolated Clamping

My aim is to increase my base and head girth (the base being more important to me), and would like to know if anyone has any experience with clamping to target particular areas, while leaving the mid-shaft un-altered.

I have clamped just the upper half of the penis so that only the head is affected, and have found that it works.

Does anyone know how I might go about increasing my base girth via clamping, but without increasing the mid-shaft girth also?

Thanks, Aim-High Willis

Aim-high,

Use Ulis for the upper part+head, use horses for the base and clamping for the entire penis. This is the best way to do it. So for the base, I’ll advice you to start doing some horses.

Thanks Bird, I’ve been thinking about doing Horses for a while, so thanks for the confirmation:)

Originally Posted by Bird2
Use Ulis for the upper part+head, use horses for the base and clamping for the entire penis. This is the best way to do it. So for the base, I’ll advice you to start doing some horses.

Bird,
I have a need to increase my base as well. I will be off my newbie this month, and like to add some routine targeting at base.

I read a lot of threads saying that clamping will give extra gain at the place you clamp, so clamping at base will gain more at the base.

While for horses, seems the technique is tight-grip at base and push the blood from the head, by this way the blood will be more at mid-shaft, it sounds to methat it’s targeting the mid-shaft rather than the base.

Your further information is very much appreciated.

Originally Posted by meiya777
Bird,
I have a need to increase my base as well. I will be off my newbie this month, and like to add some routine targeting at base.

I read a lot of threads saying that clamping will give extra gain at the place you clamp, so clamping at base will gain more at the base.

While for horses, seems the technique is tight-grip at base and push the blood from the head, by this way the blood will be more at mid-shaft, it sounds to methat it’s targeting the mid-shaft rather than the base.

Your further information is very much appreciated.

Clamping enlarges the entire penis, not a specific place, although ti is possible to enlarge only the glans when clamping just behind it, which is a technique with high injury risk and can lead to nerve damage.

There is the variation of horses, which I thought it was when reading them for the first time. This is just getting a full blown erection and push the blood out of the glans, like a normal horse. As long as you make sure that you have a 100% erection, you will grow from this exercise, especcially at the base. I know I did :) .

How do the ladies react to your girth Bird? Can they handle it or do you need some lube in addition to foreplay?

Thanks, Aim-High Willis

Consistent hanging also helps at the base….

Originally Posted by Aim-High Willis
How do the ladies react to your girth Bird? Can they handle it or do you need some lube in addition to foreplay?

Thanks, Aim-High Willis

The ladies are very happy when I present them my cock :D . I only needed foreplay so far :) .

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Clamping 101 - The clamping guideremekPenis Enlargement31012-02-2017 07:42 PM
Clamping Routine?john7grainsPenis Enlargement Basics402-11-2011 01:00 AM
Clamping Questions Aplenty, Opinions WantedwangchunPenis Enlargement2008-30-2009 09:48 AM
I'm Hanging Up My Bib (Semi Retiring From PE)Big GirthaPenis Enlargement3001-04-2006 06:45 PM
Clamping. my concernsjeldingmasterPenis Enlargement1409-12-2005 09:28 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 AM.