Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Clamping. my concerns

Clamping. my concerns

Lately I have seen on this forum people saying they clamp longer than 10 min, or complain about having cold penis etc.
I was looking into some articles at medline today. Ishaemia (low oxygen because of low arterial blood flow) in penis long term will produce penile fibrosis (dead penis) similarly like Priapism does.
So my a advise is to strictly follow what was already said in clamping tutorial.
Most important things in my opinion are:
Clamping should be short. Not more than 10 minutes session.
Arterial flow should not be cut entirely. If penis is cold you have no arterial flow because clamp is too tight. You should clamp less tight and use kegels to sustain erection. Clamping should partially obstruct venous flow not arterial flow.
White guys should watch the penis color. Penis should not be too purple or even black. Black color is a sign on deep venous stasis (stagnation of a blood flow) which is even worse than plain arterial ishaemia.
Numbness and other strange feelings are also signs of ishaemia.
I would also suggest not to use any heating devises while clamping because you might not feel your penis becoming cold.

I wonder even if done corectly can clamping still lead to penile fibrosis long term? Do we have forum members with clamping history over a year?

I guess clamping might be a powerfull PE technique but it is a dangerous one.

Great questions, Jelding. Hope this keeps people from going gonzo on the clamps.


What you believe means nothing.

How you love means everything!

Clamping is definetly one of the most dangerous P.E. techniques and although people say you can start it after 3-4 months of conditioning I think its hazardous to do it earlier than 6 months and if you can, avoid it completely. Don’t get me wrong, I love clamping but it’s dangerous and it’s one of those things where if you over do it, it can cause alot more damage than when you over due other techniques. You have been warned… hundreds of times.


2005 - BPEL 6.0"x MSEG 4.5" (BEG 4.75"/HEG 4.625")

2010 - BPEL 8.0"x MSEG 5.75" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 5.875")

Goal - BPEL 9.0"x MSEG 6.5" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 6.75")

Ive clamped for 30 min straight on several occasions and never had any problem. I believe Redz clamped for over an hour a couple times and never had any problems. Your penis builds up to it. I rembmer 20 min and my dick would get slightly chilled but then id go 30 and it would be warm as could be.

Originally Posted by TheFranchise
Ive clamped for 30 min straight on several occasions and never had any problem. I believe Redz clamped for over an hour a couple times and never had any problems. Your penis builds up to it. I rembmer 20 min and my dick would get slightly chilled but then id go 30 and it would be warm as could be.

My question was:
> I wonder even if done corectly can clamping still lead to penile fibrosis long term? Do we have forum members with clamping history over a year?

I had in mind long term adverse effects not just a single session. If someone clamps a year or two on a daily basis. Could there be any adverse effects like penile fibrosis? I guess the risk increase if clamping more than 10 minutes per session.

Dead Penis!!! Ten minute X-Ulis MAX

There is no doubt in my mind that clamping off X-Ulies with CableClamps is dangerous, my urologist says it is insane. She jokingly calls it strangulation. There is also no doubt in my mind, or in hers(off the record) that it is the most effective exercise toward gaining girth, or that it had been for me. We on this forum all know, even from the days of vets like Bib, that cutting arterial flow to the penis for more than 20 minutes can lead to tissue death, nerve damage, gangrene, amputation. Because aggressive clamping is so much more likely to cut arterial blood flow than hangers or pumps or any other methods of PE, it is more important to be vigilant. Cutting the 20 safety factor by half is a very good practice for anyone using CableClamps. Not only is it safe, after three 10 minute sets I feel we reach a state of diminishing returns, and longer sets are counter productive. Doing more sets is more productive than doing longer sets.

I am literally clamping all day long now seven days a week, but I never go over 10 minutes at maximum engorgement, and I dry jelq and stretch between sets. I know not every one has the time to PE that I do, because I work at home, but trying to make up for slack sessions by over clamping will destroy your dick. It maybe possible to wear a clamp, clamped at a lesser degree of pressure for long periods, (though I don’t advise it) But aggressive X-Uli style clamping should NEVER extend for more than 10 minute sets.

Jelding wrote:

“I wonder even if done correctly can clamping still lead to penile fibrosis long term? Do we have forum members with clamping history over a year?”

{Yes. I have been clamping for almost two years, and aggressively clamping for at least one year, and there is a slight loss off sensation that returns if I lay off for a couple of days, but who knows what the long term effects will be.}

Clamp Safe, Clamp Wise
BG


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Clamping requires skill and knowledge, and is a sport of tecnique…True.

I think clamping is safe if the clamper knows what he is doing.
One important thing is to do some after work, massage and light jelq to normalize blood flow and color.

I do about 5-15mins x 3-4times / session.
It really varies how long i clamp, depends on the color and temperature.
Sometimes I get a really good clamping, and the color and temperature is ok my max time 15min.
It may happen also that the color starts to change faster, then i take of the clamp after 5min.

I love clamping… I don’t recommend it though, injury is possible.

I clamp with a rope. I wrap only two times with a cotton bandage, and a latex material.

I really cant tell about fibrosis :( I hope it`s a myth or other shit…Well it might be possible, but hope not. :) Scary


----- Feb 2004 - 5.0 EG x 6.0 BPEL----- Feb 2006 - 5.6 EG x 8.0 BPEL

Back after a long break. New goals, new techniques, happy to be back.

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Yes. I have been clamping for almost two years, and aggressively clamping for at least one year, and there is a slight loss off sensation that returns if I lay off for a couple of days, but who knows what the long term effects will be.

Two years aggresive clamping the way you do it without loosing the penis function sounds pretty good to me.
I just started clamping and I need to dig more what people wrote about it at Thunders.
I do it with elastic tissue (I dont have cable clamp yet) and kegel all the time 10 to 15 minutes a session. By the end of the second session I start to egde and my penis starts to baloon. I tried it just few days in a row and I have a very nice fat flacid.
I just hope I will get a breakthrough with clamping.
I only didn’t notic morning wood that I always have which is a bad sign but maybe its just a coincidence. I took one day of and will continue tomorrow.

No Rubber Bands

jeld: You misread me. Look at the quote. I said two year clamping, but ONE YEAR aggressively. You really have to toughen up your dick to withstand that kind of pressure. In the beginning I only clamped between hanging sets and after pumping. As my dick toughened up I increased my clamping. Only recently have I began to clamp exclusively.

Oh lord. :rolleyes: I feel another pedantic thread coming on, “Exclusive Clamping/No Rubberbands 101” . God help us to get a clamping forum.

And when you say, “elastic tissue” I hope you are not referring to what we here in the US call rubber bands, in the UK I think they call them elastic bands. (Pink Floyd(: ) If you are, this is what we used to use to castrate horses down here in Texas(we’re a sick bunch). ABSOLUTELY, NO RUBBER BANDS! Get CableClamps from the website linked on my Clamping thread, or hose clamps from you local auto store.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 09-11-2005 at .

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
jeld: You misread me. Look at the quote. I said two year clamping, but ONE YEAR aggressively. You really have to toughen up your dick to withstand that kind of pressure. In the beginning I only clamped between hanging sets and after pumping. As my dick toughened up I increased my clamping. Only recently have I began to clamp exclusively.

Sorry for misreading. One year agressive clamping still sounds good to me long term with no major adverse effects. I have read you are using cialis but as long as you have firm erections (do you?) you at least do not have penile fibrosis thats for sure.

BTW. Your progress is unbelievable (I am not saying I dont believe I am saying it is very good). Do you have pics that show that progress? Just curios how that looks in reality. Must be very motivating.

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Oh lord. :rolleyes: I feel another pedantic thread coming on, “Exclusive Clamping/No Rubberbands 101” . God help us to get a clamping forum.
And when you say, “elastic tissue” I hope you are not referring to what we here in the US call rubber bands, in the UK I think they call them elastic bands. (Pink Floyd(: ) If you are, this is what we used to use to castrate horses down here in Texas(we’re a sick bunch). ABSOLUTELY, NO RUBBER BANDS! Get CableClamps from the website linked on my Clamping thread, or hose clamps from you local auto store.

I don’t know what bands you use for castrating in Texas but I attached a pic of the band I use. Hopefully it will go through.
Why do you think Cable clamps are better than bands?
I have some reservations myself about that band because I dont like the knot pressing against penis. I think it might be harmfull. I will check for a cable clamp soon.

Thanks for the advise.

Attached Images
elastic.jpg
(28.4 KB, 145 views)

I don’t know, in the pic it look a little like burlap, a very rough material used to make sacks. Whatever wrap you use should be soft on the inside a rubbery on the outside. Get the CableClamps and the neoprene wrap if you want to do this right. Read about them on my Clamping thread:

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

They are cheap, buy them in bulk:

As far as pics, no. I don’t post pics of my genitals on the Internet. I have a tattoo in my pubic area that would identify me at once to a lot of people, due to the fact that I am an active nudist. However because I am a writer, writing a book on PE I know the day will come when people will want to see some before and after shots it is inevitable. But until I’m ready for that I don’t want people to be able to connect ME-the author to HIM the persona Big Girtha-the main character in my book.

(God I’m speaking like we are two different people now. Maybe I DO need help). Me and Girtha … Shish. That’s a scary thought :0

So eventually my pics will probably be posted. I’ve been documenting my PE journey on film, for the book. I’ve got some pretty good footage of before and after, only trouble is most of the BEFORE shots of my little pre PE dick, have a woman’s lips wrapped around them.

I do, however, have some pretty good after footage, including tapes off me hanging, pumping and clamping, and of course lots of video on the actual using of the aforementioned dick on several females.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
I don’t know, in the pic it look a little like burlap, a very rough material used to make sacks. Whatever wrap you use should be soft on the inside a rubbery on the outside.

No it is not rough. It is a soft material but it is still elastic. Those are used in medicine.

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Get the CableClamps and the neoprene wrap if you want to do this right. Read about them on my Clamping thread:
CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
They are cheap, buy them in bulk:

I think I have read that few times already. I will check if the cable clamps are available over here.

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
However because I am a writer, writing a book on PE I know the day will come when people will want to see some before and after shots it is inevitable.

No problem I can wait untill your book is published :)
Thank you for your visdom you share so generously.

Well. Its time for me to hit the sak.

I would say for those new to clamping, only do 10-15 minutes at a time because the penis NEEDS TO CONDITION.

However once conditioned you can go for 30 minutes no problems, this will obviously take time and I understand that some men won’t want to even do that long, but some like me do and I have gone 45 minutes many times and had no bad affects from it, only good.

It’s wrong also to think that clamping stops the blood, it doesn’t.it merely slows it down so the penis remains fuller for longer while some PE can be done in the new state it’s in. I agree that some overzealous members might do it too tight and cut the circulation off which is WRONG and must NEVER BE DONE and will KILL THE PENIS.

If it’s done correct and not too tight than their won’t be a issue because safe clamping doesn’t stop the blood flow, my guide goes into details about that.


Last edited by memento : 09-12-2005 at . Reason: Updated vocab

Red,

Please try and use the same vocab as everyone else. It will help the reader if we all use the same terms.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by memento
Red,

Please try and use the same vocab as everyone else. It will help the reader if we all use the same terms.

Thanks.

Sorry, no problem.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Clamping 101 - The clamping guideremekPenis Enlargement31012-02-2017 07:42 PM
Rock Solid Clamping SessionRoomToGrowPenis Enlargement809-11-2011 04:42 AM
Clamping Questions Aplenty, Opinions WantedwangchunPenis Enlargement2008-30-2009 09:48 AM
I need a clamping volunteerremekPenis Enlargement2009-17-2005 06:33 PM
Clamping not for the faint of heartRoomToGrowPenis Enlargement806-10-2005 12:37 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 PM.