Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is it possible to stop Wet Dreams

Hell I haven’t had a wet dream in decades. I think I’m due for a few.

Originally Posted by avocet8
(This one is written by Turkish doctors, btw)


I meant no disrespect, or anything related to it, by refering to “presumably western” medical literature. I was simply presuming that language barriers would make that a reasonable presumption. I want you to understand that.

One last, and very important thing that I’d like to clear up on this subject…based on the extremely low degree of success that people have with SKF as based on information I’ve gathered both in my life and on this forum, I strongly advocate following avocet’s advice regarding ejaculation frequency for everyone other than an adept SKF practitioner, which, as far as I can tell, means I advocate avocet’s recommended frequency ejaculation for pretty much everyone. This is because based on my understanding of and experience with it, unsuccessful SKF practice is a sure recipe for prostate problems. Congestion is a killer, as avocet has very correctly, based on my experience, asserted. For the many years that I was unsuccessful with SKF, I developed an enlarged prostate, certainly, I believe, brought on to a large degree, by my inability to move my chi from my pelvic center. Once I mastered SKF, my prostate shrunk dramatically along with all sorts of other benefits that this is not the place to discuss. But it is because of these benefits that I can recommend SKF. However, in the absence of adeptness in SKF practice, I can’t recommend the (precursory to SKF mastery) practice of seminal retention.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama


Last edited by xenolith : 03-23-2006 at .

Hmm
I looked at the links avocet. That looks really like a fact: That not ejaculating for a long time is likely to cause prostate problems. (under “normal” conditions)

But here is what I *know* , and something which isn’t needed to be proven to me: Ejaculating has an energy cost. I just know it. So somehow finding a way to keep it, avoiding the harms, would probably be: “interesting to observe”.

Science isn’t the only way to knowledge. In the links you gave, the scientists say they don’t completely understand the cause of prostatis. Because they are trying to explain everything from a single point of view: scientific approach. Which actually is nothing more than pure logic applied in a single point of perception. :) “The need to prove” is actually a major handicap of science. Because in order to prove something, all people must be at the same point of perception. If everybody is looking from the same point, things may be proven, there’s a common ground, it’s good-yes. But it is a very very very “limited” sight. Which obviously isn’t enaugh.
Maybe we need to trust each other more.

When different approaches are tried, the point of perception changes, and another reality becomes evident. For example: the “chi” energy xenolith mentions is a member of another level of consciouness, or another perception point. But if someone doesn’t have his own experience about it, he can’t “prove” anything. It’s almost like reading a poem in that case: just intuituon.
But having access to another reality is a major advantage: as xenolith says(which I’m sure is the truth), there are many benefits from such an encounter.

I can give an example to clarify what I mean by “different point of perception”. Imagine a crime scene investigator looking around with naked eye, not much clues. But he may use some techno stuff, to see the evidence.

Now what I mean is one dimension above: imagine your point of perception has changed, and you see “another reality”, here and now, completely (or almost completely) isolated from “common world”. That’s what I mean. That’s where shaman doctors cure their patients, for example :)

That was just a different approach to explain the “language barriers” xenolith mentioned.


Start: 6.9 BPEL x 4.9 (17,5 x 12,5 cm)

Now: 7.7 BPEL x 5.7 (19,5 x 14,5 cm)

The original poster wrote:

Quote
I’m someone that needs the proper amount of sleep or else I can’t function properly, and waking up in the middle of the night and having to change my pj’s and get the cum off me causes me to be very tired when I get up in the morning.

Whether regular ejaculation has any bearing on health or not, shooting more loads while awake is certainly the answer to this problem.

Originally Posted by tommy32

Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Learn to control yourself while you`re having the dream. Learn to not have the orgasm, or better, learn to have the orgasm and not to ejaculate. For the next days and weeks just think of this kind of control before you sleep, and you will succeed.

Originally Posted by kaan

Ejaculating has an energy cost. I just know it. So somehow finding a way to keep it, avoiding the harms, would probably be: “interesting to observe”.

Read my thread “My sperm has weird powers” . You can observe it there kaan.

Dream Edging With Succubus

Tommy:

Quote
I know my health is negatively affected by this, I always feel terrible after ejaculating and can’t think straight for a few days. I didn’t do kegels yesterday, but most of the time I do 50 of them after using the warm wrap. I guess what you’re saying is I should be doing more.


Sounds as though you may have a Succubus on your hands. She’s slowly sucking your brains out through your dick as you sleep.
http://www.cyodine.com/succubus/

Nick:

Quote
Learn to control yourself while you`re having the dream. Learn to not have the orgasm, or better, learn to have the orgasm and not to ejaculate.


Yes. The correct PE terminology for this is edging in the dream.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I stopped having wet dreams when I started masturbating (mid 20s).

I’m very happy to not have to clean up anymore.

go sleep wearing a condom ! : D

What I’m getting from this is that there is conflicting evidence regarding whether or not it’s harmful to not ejaculate. I’ve increased my kegels from 50 to 75, hopefully that will help.

Originally Posted by tommy32
What I’m getting from this is that there is conflicting evidence regarding whether or not it’s harmful to not ejaculate. I’ve increased my kegels from 50 to 75, hopefully that will help.

No.
I would say there are conflicting opinions, not conflicting evidence. I have not seen any evidence that ejaculation is bad. The whole idea that someone could say ejaculation is bad is really messed up in my mind. Why associate something normal and pleasurable with guilt?
If you can find no medical evidence that something is bad, then why think of it as bad?
I have been wanking daily, for about 30 years. I do not go a day without ejaculating. NOT ONE DAY.

I have read the Taoist ideas on this, and I think they have good visualization techniques and physical techniques for delaying orgasm, having multiple orgasms, intensifying orgasms etc. But I think the explanations that go along with the techniques are mostly baloney. It is useful to imagine sexual energy moving up your spine, swirling around in your head, etc, as they describe, but you have to remember (IMO) that it is just an imaginary technique. There is nothing really swirling around your head!
The idea that sperm is some kind of vital energy is baloney. It is just another bodily fluid. You can nit pick Avocet's references, but there is NO evidence to contradict it.

Tommy, to me the real question in my mind is why in the world have you not masturbated in 5 months. To me it is a sign of unhealthy ideas and thoughts in your head. Too much guilt or negative associations of your own sexuality. You repress yourself so much that your body takes care of business at night, without your participation, and then you feel guilty about that!
I bet the problem with your wet dreams is not the cleaning up, it is the mental problem you have with ejaculation in general.
Are you anal retentive as well? I don’t know what you call this problem you have, (semen retentive?) but you might need counseling to work through your issues.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg

The idea that sperm is some kind of vital energy is baloney.

Based on my experience, your opinion is baloney. You may rest assured that you are in the (vast) majority in your opinion. Which doesn’t make it truth.


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by mravg
Tommy, to me the real question in my mind is why in the world have you not masturbated in 5 months. To me it is a sign of unhealthy ideas and thoughts in your head. Too much guilt or negative associations of your own sexuality. You repress yourself so much that your body takes care of business at night, without your participation, and then you feel guilty about that!
I bet the problem with your wet dreams is not the cleaning up, it is the mental problem you have with ejaculation in general.
Are you anal retentive as well? I don’t know what you call this problem you have, (semen retentive?) but you might need counseling to work through your issues.

I’ve stopped for 2 main reasons. The first is I was tired of wasting time watching porn trying to find something to get me excited enough to masturbate. I’d typically spend several hours watching this stuff and would then go in the shower and masturbate. It didn’t even feel that great till the very end and I’d also get some really bad headaches a few days afterwards. I decided to get rid of the porn and since then I haven’t really had any reason to masturbate.

The second reason is I read some of the threads about whether or not it would affect your gains, and I don’t want to risk it. The only thing I want to do with my penis right now is stick to my routine to get the best results possible.

The problem with my wet dreams is not only the cleaning up, but the fact that I’m waking up in the middle of the night and losing valuable sleep which makes it difficult for me to function during the day.

I don’t know what you mean by unhealthy ideas, thoughts, or the need for counseling. If not masturbating is bad for my health I’ll make it a point to do it, but otherwise I don’t see a problem with not doing it.

Not excited enough to masturbate? Such lack of desire is odd. Having not fired a load for a while is impetus enough for most guys. You may have something else going on that needs investigation because what you have described so far is unusual. In your position I’d see a doctor and have some tests done.

Maybe you’ve never had much of a sex drive and don’t realize what you’re missing?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 PM.