Help correcting penis tilt/roll, please
Sorry for a slightly off-topic post, but it’s not _that_ off topic and I really need some good advice. There’s probably more penis-modification knowledge on this site than anywhere else on the internet, so I gotta ask.
I’m a handsome, fit young man but I have a problem: when my dick gets hard it rolls and leans (doesn’t curve, though, except slightly up) to the left by about 10-15 degrees. I’m 99% certain this is because I was dressed in tight briefs as an adolescent and always put my wang to the left when I got one of those classroom erections. Just to be clear, the penis itself isn’t curved, but rather it seems like the muscles and ligaments and stuff which hold the penis in place when erect are uneven. If I hold the penis while erect I can place it in the normal position by rotating it slightly.
I always knew that this was bad but now that girls are trying to get in my pants I’m really self-conscious about it and want to fully correct it. I’m happy with my size, not big but how god made me: six inches and fairly thick around. I know that’s tiny compared to some of you guys but I just want to get this tilt fixed before I start thinking about PE.
So for the last 2 weeks I’ve been doing an exercise I thought up; it’s hard to measure this sort of problem but I think I might have made a tiny improvement. However, for safety’s sake I want to run it past you guys to make sure what I am doing is not stupid: the last thing I want to do is hurt my dick.
Here’s what I do:
1. Get a woody via porn.
2. Lay down on my bed and grasp my wang with either hand as close to the base as I can.
3. Twist the penis in the opposite direction of its roll until I feel pain at the base of the penis inside my body. Depending on how hard I am, this happens when my dick is in anywhere from the 9 o’clock to the 7 o’clock position (if you were looking down on me). In other words, I’m rotating my dick 90 - 165 degrees counterclockwise along its central axis.
4. Hold it like this as long as I can stay hard, sometimes clenching that muscle at the base which is in pain. This makes it hurt a little more and my workout instincts make me think that’s a better stretch, but I don’t really know. It’s not the painful kind of pain, if you know what I mean.
So here are my questions for you guys:
1. Is what I’m doing safe? Am I going to do damage to my penis or make my condition worse? What are the safety rules for doing this kinda thing?
2. Is what I’m doing going to work? Or am I just wasting my time? The results people talk about on this site are encouraging because it seems like with determination you can really change what your dick looks like, but on the other hand it’s easy to become depressed about my situation.
3. If improvement can happen, what’s a reasonable time goal for completely fixing my condition? Is it unreasonable to think that, if I stay with this diligently for the whole year, I’ll see major improvement by the end of 2005? Or is that unrealistic, and I’m in for a much longer commitment?
4. What sort of improvements can you guys recommend for my routine, particularly regarding my schedule? I don’t really have a schedule; I do the exercise whenever I feel really depressed about my condition. Should I be doing this every day, or should I take days off? How long should I do it? 10-15 minutes, 3 times a day would be easy to do. Or do I need to do it for much longer per day to see results?
5. Has anybody talked about this kind of problem on this site before? I’ve seen a lot of posts about correcting a curve, but none about fixing a weird “exit angle.” If anybody has shared their experiences with this I’d really appreciate seeing it.
Thank you guys so much, and sorry for the really long post. Have a great new year and may your wangs grow 5 inches longer in 2005.