Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Doctor calls PE-ing Ridiculous

What an arrogant ass the doc was being. As a future MD myself I will definitely tell a patient if they ask that PE definitely works. It like some doctors that claim that added protein in a diet or steroids do not help muscle gains. It’s stupid. But truthfully they do not teach us anything in med school outside of what is written in a textbook.

Uh, good? I don’t want every man in America to be PEing -> I want to PE, become huge, and be known among women as the ‘big guy’ who is in demand; if everyone is packing an 8x6 the relative value goes down.

Thank you, therefore, Doctor.

Originally Posted by Lars011
I’m glad there are ignorant people like this out there; it just helps us gain some size on the average.

Exactly. This Doctor is great for those among us who already know about PE, stop complaining.

Originally Posted by iamaru
RootCap,

Don’t go man, they’ll take yer friggin kidney!

LOL.

Shar …


I was gonna say, RootCap's hot. - kitten

One of the disadvantages of “text book” knowledge vs real world experience;
however, in this case it works to the advantage of those that would prefer to keep all of this…

“Cosa Nuestra”


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

I agree with thanking the doctor. If this became public knowledge, I think gyms would be empty and guys would focus on this more than anything else. We wouldn’t be AS special. We have 90,000 members, which is nothing in the total population of USA, and since some of the members live outside the US, we’re even more exclusive. I like being different, special, and soon, wanted. If a group of girls online figured out a magical exercise they could do to make their tits grow, and be perky, and their faces all looked like Catherine Zeta Jones and Scarlet Johannsen, it would get boring. We all want to be “that guy”, you don’t want to tell a girl “Yeah I’m about 8 inches and thick” and have some yahoo standing next to you say “oh yea me too, and all my friends too.” The doctor was protecting the AMA, his license, and the business of medicine. For that he is a douche, for scaring off a lot of other people? Thanks Doc.


Jelq, ADS, repeat.

Final Goal: 8EL x 6.2

Must...think...long...term.

There are Docs here that believe (and had empirical proofs on themselves) that PE does work. Not all Meds are arrogant and dogmatic.

Originally Posted by iamaru
We need more Doc’s like this guy..

Fight Club!!


Fucking oath!

The good doctor is no doubt an avid dick biggener himself, and is just doing his bit to make sure our stock remains high. I for one salute you Dr. Dick! Remember the first two rules people.

Hell I once believed pumping did not work and that was before even trying but once you have seen and walked the path you will be convicted and freed of ignorance.They can believe in whatever they please, we have seen and touched the proof.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Yeah my urologist doesn’t believe in PE as well. She said that there is no way a penis can grow by pushing blood in.

A penis can only be bigger if you let a doctor ‘pull out’ some of the penis that’s inside the fad pat, of course with a surgery only.

Wow, thank you Dr. Dick!

In a few years, once I have all the gains I want, I’ll be standing there with a gigantic bulge in my pants saying that PE doesn’t exist too.

Originally Posted by Tyler
The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club

One thing I would like to point out is that physicians all take the Hippocratic Oath which was written by a medicine man in Egypt in the 4th century BC! I doubt he went to a modern medical school. One of the main problems with modern doctors is the fact that because they spent a lot of time and money in school they think they know EVERYTHING! And people that have not spent the same time and money on their “education” are idiots if they think any different then they to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath


When I was 5 years old my mom told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life. ~John Lennon

I think that viable cures for things like diabetes (type 2) and different forms of cancer already exist but you won’t hear about it much because it does not support the majority of medical industries that depend on the continuation of these dreadful diseases i.e. the dark side of capitalism.

Nicholas Tesla (a man who was light years ahead of our time) figured ways to extract energy right from the molecules in our air and had a working prototype but when JP Morgan discovered this fact he refused to back the project because he had huge investments in the more traditional forms of energy. I think Tesla was the genius of all geniuses but other peoples greed prevented him from following through on ideas that would have greatly benefited mankind.

By the same token its not in a surgeon’s best intrest to promote PE whether it be liability issues or profit motivated reasons. It’s probably in our best intrest that they don’t do it because of our “PE greed” but my guess is that even if more people knew about PE, most people would not take the time and effort to do it out of sheer laziness, hence the averages would not change much. (if any) Case in point is all the knowledge there is about getting fit and healthy yet how many people actually go and do it. ehhh? otherwise every male would have the body of Adonis and every female like Venus. No different for PE.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by supersizeit
I think that viable cures for things like diabetes (type 2) and different forms of cancer already exist but you won’t hear about it much because it does not support the majority of medical industries that depend on the continuation of these dreadful diseases i.e. the dark side of capitalism.


I heard about it from one of my lecturer, most student as I recall had a hard time to digest it.

He further added some of the treatments were offered mainly for people with money.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

I sincerely hope you are right about peoples’ inherent laziness supersizeit, it’s theories like this that allow me to get some sleep at night.

Tesla was the man though eh.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.