Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Couple months seeing little results but still determined

Couple months seeing little results but still determined

Hey guys, so I started jelqing about for 4 months now and I’m seeing some results but not at a rapid rate. Unfortunately I don’t have an elephant trunk due to the fact that I am an asian, however I am still determined and dedicated to increase the size of my junk. If possible I was wondering if I can get some feed back from experienced people for quick or long term length gains. I usually stretch for about 10-15 minutes after a hot shower, then I do wet jelqs (using astroglide) for about 10 minutes, 5 times a day, and taking 2 days of rest. When I jelq, I use the underhand OK grip (O on the penis and rest of the fingers pointing down) and jelq about 2-3 seconds at a downward angle because the majority of people say for length gains, stretching the ligaments downwards achieves greater length gains. Can anyone tell me any better or more efficient ways in order to gain length? I would greatly appreciate the help guys! I’m all open for opinions, but please don’t judge me.

TY : )

So you are jelqing for a total of 50 minutes daily? That’s a lot of work. How is your EQ?

After 4 months it is time to change something in your routine. For example, I’d add A-stretches. If you like to break down your routine in small daily session you can give a try to this routine also:

2-inch Growth Comparative Pictures

Originally Posted by marinera
So you are jelqing for a total of 50 minutes daily? That’s a lot of work. How is your EQ?

After 4 months it is time to change something in your routine. For example, I’d add A-stretches. If you like to break down your routine in small daily session you can give a try to this routine also:

2-inch Growth Comparative Pictures


O wow I’m so sorry haha I didnt realize I misposted that part. What I meant to say was that I would do those sessions 5 times a week**** haha

Well, after 4 months 10 minutes wet jelqs isn’t enough work, at least for most of people, being about 100 jelqs.

Originally Posted by marinera

Well, after 4 months 10 minutes wet jelqs isn’t enough work, at least for most of people, being about 100 jelqs.

What do you suggest? I just looked at the bennet8 post and I’m kind of confused at the 1-12 sessions he does. LH = left hand, RH = right hand etc? I’m still new to this hehe

Ok, forget that than. Just double the time for jelqs and add A-stretches to your routine, and see how it goes after a couple of months.

Originally Posted by marinera

Ok, forget that than. Just double the time for jelqs and add A-stretches to your routine, and see how it goes after a couple of months.

Sounds good ill give it a try : )

Again, I’m just mainly going for length gains, so anything to benefit me this way would be fantastic!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM
Good initial results from BathmatemidthighPenis Pumps312-07-2011 03:45 PM
6 months, good gains, and thoughts for newbiesgoingdeeperPenis Enlargement2004-13-2010 04:07 AM
Extremely discouraged. 6 months and no resultswhackbot30Penis Enlargement Basics1309-14-2006 03:15 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.