Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

BPEL Increase with no NBPEL

BPEL Increase with no NBPEL

Thought I’d post this question here as it is probably a newbie question. I have been PE’ing since October on a regular basis now & have had nothing astonishing so far. I have had some girth increase but not NBPEL gains (which I was hoping for :( ).

Is it odd to see BPEL gains before NBPEL? I ask this as you can see in my sig I have gained a 0.3 BPEL gain. I know this isn’t much but it is better than anything so I am very happy so far. I’m a slow/hard gainer so I understand but I wondered if this is a good sign that perhaps NBPEL gains are to arrive?

My lifestyle hasn’t changed, I considered that my fat pad may have got ‘fatter’ but if anything I’ve been cutting weight (about 7 lbs). Maybe the pad is becoming softer with weight loss? Anyone got an explanation for this?

Thanks.

I have had to cut down on lifting because of a muscle injury, so for the past 3 weeks all I have been doing is a lot of running and sit ups. I’ve lost 10 pounds … (probably 90% muscle :( ) but I think I may have gotten rid of some of my fat pad, because I just gained 1/4 inch in npbl and .05 in bpel. I’m not sure exactly what the best ways to decrease your fat pad are. One thing that I have found helpful and it feels like its really helping is when you try to work the ligs very close to your body, and really get a good tug at them. I use Monty’s weights which I also believe have helped a lot, and I often put them on and and then I use my hands to grab the ligs as far back as i can go and then shake my penis around to try and get a good stretch out of it all.

A guess of mine is that all of this is just pushing my penis out a little more from the fat pad, and if I am not, I’m just getting a stretch on more of my penis regardless. Alright well good luck in your quest for gains in nbpl, nothing like gains to really get you motivated again

What is your routine?

Originally Posted by man_head
What is your routine?

Pretty much newbie routine.

Perhaps it’s a matter of measuring. Depending on where and how hard I press the ruler I can get a variance on my BPEL measurement of anywhere from 1/8th to 1/4 of an inch. Perhaps when you first measured you didn’t press as hard as you do now. The rather depressing conclusion if this were the case would be that you’ve actually not gained that much BPEL but have rather just jammed the ruler in harder. When I take my measure I JAM the sucker in there- it actually smarts a bit. But that way I’m sure that I’m getting an accurate measure. Anyway, I *hope* this isn’t the case with your BP gains and that they are the real deal!


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

Originally Posted by wantsmore
Perhaps it’s a matter of measuring. Depending on where and how hard I press the ruler I can get a variance on my BPEL measurement of anywhere from 1/8th to 1/4 of an inch. Perhaps when you first measured you didn’t press as hard as you do now. The rather depressing conclusion if this were the case would be that you’ve actually not gained that much BPEL but have rather just jammed the ruler in harder. When I take my measure I JAM the sucker in there- it actually smarts a bit. But that way I’m sure that I’m getting an accurate measure. Anyway, I *hope* this isn’t the case with your BP gains and that they are the real deal!

I wouldn’t of thought I’ve been pressing any harder but I suppose that makes the most sense.

NBPEL gains are sometimes very hard to see because the skin around the penis does not grow at the same rate as the shaft. Skin may grow more slowly, which means that the enlarged shaft will tend to pull the skin around the pubic area forward when it is erect. This can give the impression of no gains, especially in a side view.

To promote skin growth, try pulling down (toward your body) on the skin around the base of your penis when you have an erection. Ten minutes a day of this type of thing might make a visible difference after a while.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
NBPEL gains are sometimes very hard to see because the skin around the penis does not grow at the same rate as the shaft. Skin may grow more slowly, which means that the enlarged shaft will tend to pull the skin around the pubic area forward when it is erect. This can give the impression of no gains, especially in a side view.

To promote skin growth, try pulling down (toward your body) on the skin around the base of your penis when you have an erection. Ten minutes a day of this type of thing might make a visible difference after a while.

I’ll give this a try, thanks MM.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
To promote skin growth, try pulling down (toward your body) on the skin around the base of your penis when you have an erection. Ten minutes a day of this type of thing might make a visible difference after a while.

I didn’t get it, can you explain it one more time please.
I just don’t know what to do. 3 years ago when I started PE, my stats were BPEL 17,3 cm and NBPEL 16 cm. That’s a difference of 0.5 inches which you would expect of a guy who is 182 cm tall and weighs only 144 pounds.
Now I am BPEL 20,1 cm and NBPEL only 17,5 cm. I have gained so far so I have gained BPEL 2,8 cm and NBPEL only 1,5 cm (BPEL 1,1 inches and NBPEL 0,6 inches). So the gap between BPEL and NBPEL is now 1 inch instead of 0,5 inches as it was before I started PE. That makes me really sad.
My weight is the same so that has nothing to do with it and I have been measuring the same way all the time.

Is there any other way of gaining the deserved NBPEL length. It seems to me that lig stretching is of no use to me.

To the people who have the same problem and to the people who gain as much NBPEL as BPEL, what stretches did you use.

Try more tunica stretches.

Wurst,

an explanation could be that you are pulling harder against your pubic bone.

A complementary explanation could be that the skin is hiding your lenght. Out of curiosity, are you circumcised? I’m uncut, and I’ve about 1.5” difference between NBP and BP - and I’m not that obese.

I think what happens is caused by too much skin, not too tight - so my idea is about the adverse of MM, if I’ve understood him correctly.

To explain better what I mean, see that attached gif: there is a stylized penis; the brown area is were the penis is attached to your pubic area. If the skin is not tight, that’s what happens : while erect, if NBPEL the penis pulls the skin, the skin moves forward, so your penis remains covered; it is exposed only when you pull on the skin toward your body, measuring BPEL.

Hope this makes sense.

Attached Images
BPEL.png
(2.9 KB, 64 views)
NBPEL.png
(2.4 KB, 55 views)

Last edited by marinera : 09-27-2009 at .

Originally Posted by wurst
I have gained so far so I have gained BPEL 2,8 cm and NBPEL only 1,5 cm (BPEL 1,1 inches and NBPEL 0,6 inches). So the gap between BPEL and NBPEL is now 1 inch instead of 0,5 inches as it was before I started PE. That makes me really sad.
My weight is the same so that has nothing to do with it and I have been measuring the same way all the time.

Is there any other way of gaining the deserved NBPEL length. It seems to me that lig stretching is of no use to me.

Two things may be happening. One, your PE efforts may have slightly loosened the attachment of your suspensory ligaments to your shaft. With an erection held straight out away from your body (90 degrees), you might be able to push the ruler in a little lower and deeper than before. This will register a BPEL gain even with no growth in your shaft. Consider that the pubic bone is angled fairly steeply (about 30-40 degrees). Therefore, applying the ruler just a little bit lower than you could before enables it to be pushed in significantly deeper. For example, if your pubic bone is angled at 30 degrees and stretching your ligs lets you apply the ruler 0.25” lower along your abdomen, you can see a BPEL gain of up to 0.43” (0.25 * SQRT(3)) with no shaft gains at all!

Two, it has been my experience that penile skin grows very slowly. Therefore, even if your shaft grows as a result of PE, your skin may have trouble keeping up. If you’re circumcised, as I am, and your skin is already tight, lengthening your shaft will have the effect of pulling the skin around the base of your shaft forward when you get an erection. This will bring the “zero” reference point of the ruler forward as well, resulting in a fairly uninspiring NBP gain. I think you can probably realize a bigger gain and express more of your gains by focusing on skin lengthening. For a while I was looking into foreskin restoration—not that I cared especially about my foreskin but rather I thought it would better reveal my true gains.

To summarize, NBP gains are usually less their BP counterparts because 1) BP gains may be exaggerated by the ability to press the ruler in lower and deeper than before (even when applying no more force than before) and 2) NBP gains may be understated because tight skin may move the ruler’s zero reference further forward than before.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Yes I have understood everything you say but it’s just weird. I never did much lig stretching, I concentrated on bundled stretches for a long time that is mainly for tunica. From now I will watch my NBPEL gains as well. Lol I should gain BPEL at least but I have a very hard time to do so.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I made a BPEL and FSBPL gain but no NBPEL GainSimonClassPenis Enlargement208-02-2004 08:04 PM
BPEL vs NBPEL GrowthKongDongPenis Enlargement Basics305-02-2004 08:12 PM
NBPEL the same- but BPEL shorter?!lurkyPenis Enlargement710-29-2003 11:21 AM
The period between gains from BPFSL to BPEL to NBPELmike2002Penis Enlargement305-19-2003 09:42 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:47 AM.