Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Accutane and PE

12

Accutane and PE

Has anyone been on Accutane and did PE at the same time?

I’ve been on Accutane for a while and one of it’s side effects is it dries out EVERYTHING. Skin, muscles and etc.

It makes your joints feel very rigid and less flexible. I was wondering if it’s safe to PE with Accutane because if it also dries

Out the penis then it might be easier to injure myself even when using moderate pressure.

Use alot of lube when doing Pe, and you shouldn’t have to worry

ljp, try having an intake of omega-3 fish oil capsules. I found it helped me with the rigidity and joint pains when I took accutane before. And dont forget to moisturize.

No, I don’t think its an issue. I’m on accutane right now and i’ll be done in like a month and a half. Sometimes I will get pain from my head rubbing against my pants because my head is just too dry, but just put some lotion on your johnson. I don’t think its a problem at all.


I agree with Invictus, I have just finished my course of accutane and found that it didn’t inhibit PE at all. The accutane did have the side effect of completely clearing up my face though, which I found to work synergistically with a side effect of PE - having a larger unit. This lead to me banging far more chicks than before I started either. Oh well :)

Alright thanks for the replies

I guess my worries about it drying the internal stuff that could lead to tearing was for nothing

As of July 2009, Accutane has been pulled from the market. I would highly recommend AGAINST the use of the drug, Accutane.


Huh, thats odd. I got on it last fall and finished this spring with 95% success on clearing stuff up. Do you know why they pulled it?

There have been A TON of problems with it. Along with the Obvious sever birth defects warning the packages gives you. There have been many cases of what I hear that people have had to have parts or all of their bowels removed. My current relationship has gone through so much due to the psychological effects like depression suicidal thoughts rage ect. It’s a gift and a curse clean skin but wanting to kill yourself.

Yea. It fucks with the endocrine system, badly. It somehow fucks with the 5-AR enzymes used to convert testosterone into it’s metabolite, DHT. It screws major other processes too. It fucks with the prostate, which somehow leads to the anal bleeding that Airic is talking about (this is somehow to the DHT disruption on the prostate but I’m not exactly sure how yet). Personally, it’s fucked up my life and I would never use this poison again. I just recently found out that the issues I’ve been having with my penis for the last few years (this issue brought on other mental/psychological/social problems) was due to the hormonal imbalance, which was due to the Accutane use (two courses).


Originally Posted by invictus
As of July 2009, Accutane has been pulled from the market. I would highly recommend AGAINST the use of the drug, Accutane.

This is absolutely not true. I precribe this medication just about every day.

As for the original question:

I was asked by a nurse the other day whether someone can get a tattoo while using Accutane. While there is no specific contraindication for tattoos, the prescribing data recommends that people not use wax depilatories or get laser resurfacing treatments until at least 6 months after Accutane treatment. There is an assumed increased chance of hypertrophic scarring while using Accutane. I believe it inhibits collagenase, an naturally occuring enyzme that breaks down a component of scars and other tissues. Some tattoo artists have complained that giving tattoos to people on the medication is difficult beause their skin is “tougher”. I would recommend that people not get tattoos until at least 3-6 months after stopping this medication, just to be safe. I suppose this would be the only reason not PE while on it: decreased collagen degradation and possible internal scarring/thickening of fascia, ligaments, etc . While I don’t beleive the risk is all that significant, you never know. You may want to wait a few months after stopping the medication to try PEing again. I think you can hold out for a few months.


Start: 8"BPEL 5.9" girth Current: 8.5"BPEL 6.5" girth Goal: 9"NBPEL 6.7" girth

Originally Posted by invictus
Yea. It fucks with the endocrine system, badly. It somehow fucks with the 5-AR enzymes used to convert testosterone into it’s metabolite, DHT. It screws major other processes too. It fucks with the prostate, which somehow leads to the anal bleeding that Airic is talking about (this is somehow to the DHT disruption on the prostate but I’m not exactly sure how yet). Personally, it’s fucked up my life and I would never use this poison again. I just recently found out that the issues I’ve been having with my penis for the last few years (this issue brought on other mental/psychological/social problems) was due to the hormonal imbalance, which was due to the Accutane use (two courses).

Not that I am trying to sell this medication to anyone, and I’m sorry you had a bad experience with the medication, but the prostate is not connected to the colon/anus and would not be the cause rectal bleeding. The rectal bleeding could be caused by Accutane, but not via the prostate.


Start: 8"BPEL 5.9" girth Current: 8.5"BPEL 6.5" girth Goal: 9"NBPEL 6.7" girth

Originally Posted by suziesun12
This is absolutely not true. I precribe this medication just about every day.

As for the original question:

I was asked by a nurse the other day whether someone can get a tattoo while using Accutane. While there is no specific contraindication for tattoos, the prescribing data recommends that people not use wax depilatories or get laser resurfacing treatments until at least 6 months after Accutane treatment. There is an assumed increased chance of hypertrophic scarring while using Accutane. I believe it inhibits collagenase, an naturally occuring enyzme that breaks down a component of scars and other tissues. Some tattoo artists have complained that giving tattoos to people on the medication is difficult beause their skin is “tougher”. I would recommend that people not get tattoos until at least 3-6 months after stopping this medication, just to be safe. I suppose this would be the only reason not PE while on it: decreased collagen degradation and possible internal scarring/thickening of fascia, ligaments, etc . While I don’t beleive the risk is all that significant, you never know. You may want to wait a few months after stopping the medication to try PEing again. I think you can hold out for a few months.

There you go! Someone put the pieces together. So why aren’t serum DHT tests administered during Accutane bloodtest checkups? What do you test for, when you administer monthly hormone “check ups” to your Accutane patients? And what, may I ask, do you look for?

Originally Posted by suziesun12
You may want to wait a few months after stopping the medication to try PEing again. I think you can hold out for a few months.

Isn’t the whole point of Accutane (5 month course) to permanently shrink the sebum glands, thus reducing the amount of oil the body emits, permanently? Accutane achieves this by reducing the conversion of testosterone to DHT via the 5-AR-2 enzyme. After a 5 month course however, this reduction can cause negative feedback from DHT reception to LH hormone, the precursor to testosterone productino in the testes. Thus lowering testosterone. Why don’t you google 5-AR and LH (Leutinizing Hormone) relationship.

Http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-…-off-the-market
“ACCUTANE NO LONGER SOLD” (GENERIC VERSIONS STILL AVAILABLE ALTHOUGH THEY WILL BE PULLED ALSO INEVITABLY)

Hey Doc. Why don’t you Google the relationship between isotrentoin and serum DHT and 5-AR activity. You need to stop writing prescriptions “every day.” You are ruining lives. You just don’t know it yet.



Last edited by invictus : 07-27-2009 at .

I really hope that anyone who has had problems while on accutane can return to baseline levels and lead a healthy, happy life. I was fortunate as I had no side effects other than dry skin and a little more soreness after workouts in the gym.


Then: 5.63"x4.25" ---> Now: 6.50"x4.44"

Originally Posted by The Man
I really hope that anyone who has had problems while on accutane can return to baseline levels and lead a healthy, happy life. I was fortunate as I had no side effects other than dry skin and a little more soreness after workouts in the gym.

Well, unfortunately TheMan, I may never know my baseline levels as I was put on Accutane at 16-17 years of age. I did a second course at 20 years old. The sexual side effects brought on by the Accutane have been some of the worst side effects. I would never recommend this to anyone. Also, just because you haven’t experienced the negative side effects, doesn’t mean they won’t come. How long ago was your course, and how many times did you go on it?


Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
PE mixed with accutane....KillItPenis Enlargement Basics1108-28-2017 03:12 PM
PE while on Accutanevkn1Penis Enlargement606-13-2007 09:23 AM
My iherb.com shopping list - suggestions requestedSugoiMale Supplements901-02-2005 02:52 PM
RoaccutanejacktheladMen's Grooming Tips2004-27-2003 01:02 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 PM.