A Few Newbie Questions
I’ve read the FAQ and other threads for newbies, but I still have a few questions. Sorry if I missed these being answered elsewhere:
1. When manual stretching on the newbie routine, should the penis be completely flaccid? In the video it was hard to tell. Should I stop if I get hard? How long should I hold each stretch?
2. A warm cloth cools down fast when doing the warm portion. I’m assuming it’s a good idea to re-warm it in water after a few minutes?
3. When jelqing, my penis is naturally points up when erect. Is it important that you angle the penis straight forward?
4. During stretching/jelqing there is no discomfort, however, afterwards there is some “soreness.” It’s not pain, it’s just slight discomfort as if my penis has been stretched (because it has). Is this normal?
5. During manual stretching, it’s hard to pull my penis as hard as I would like without all the pressure being on the head. If I try pulling from the shaft, it stretches the skin and is quite painful.
That’s all. Thanks guys!