Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

11x7 here I come

Every pot has a lid.

Isn’t our goal pure ego. Don’t we want to pull out our trouser snake and have women eyes just bug out.

Really? So, place half kilo of s**t on your head and go around. :mutley:

Originally Posted by jelqfanatic
Every pot has a lid.


Yes, but lids that can fit a variety of pots are more likely to top one. :leftie:

Originally Posted by jelqfanatic
Isn’t our goal pure ego. Don’t we want to pull out our trouser snake and have women eyes just bug out.


There are people on this site for many different reasons.

It’s true that many are here for ego driven reasons, but even in those cases it’s not the whole story. And regardless, I don’t think that is ultimately the point.

An 11” X 7” is quite likely to make someone bug out, perhaps right out the door. Guys with unusually large (run away and join the circus large) units often have trouble getting laid, especially on an ongoing basis. I’m sure you’d get the game lady who wants to see if she can climb the mountain, but unless your aim is to become a sexual novelty I’d suggest something on a more human scale. I’m just saying.

Personally I think that many of the goals I see around here are of the pie in the sky variety, but that’s just me.

My main concern is that folks don’t get carried away with the idea that they can make changes, without any serious regard for the fact that this is living tissue that’s part of our body.

It’s possible to make gains, even considerable gains, but you aren’t working with silly putty.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Personally I think that many of the goals I see around here are of the pie in the sky variety, but that’s just me.

My main concern is that folks don’t get carried away with the idea that they can make changes, without any serious regard for the fact that this is living tissue that’s part of our body.

It’s possible to make gains, even considerable gains, but you aren’t working with silly putty.

Yes,I’m coming to teh realization of this very fact.

I’ve often talked about a 10 x 7 unit but I know that’s ajust silly talk.

I’d be happy with 9bpel x 6.5” meg :)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

But 8 inches is a massive tool. Considering that 95% of the population is below you.

I got a facetious question why don’t we guys run away from women like in cool johns avatar?
Do we see penis size as analogy’s to breast size?

Originally Posted by kooljohn

I’d be happy with 9bpel x 6.5” meg :)

I’d be extremely pleased just getting to 7.5 NBPEL 5.5 meg. Hope to get there within this year.


05-15-2008 Bpel 5.7" Msg 4.5"

03-03-2010 Bpel 7.2" Msg 4.7"

Scipio81, quest for girth

Originally Posted by jelqfanatic
But 8 inches is a massive tool. Considering that 95% of the population is below you.


Yes. 8” is a whole lot of dick.

Originally Posted by jelqfanatic
I got a facetious question why don’t we guys run away from women like in cool johns avatar?
Do we see penis size as analogy’s to breast size?


Facetious?

Do you mean to say your question is inappropriate (and therefore funny)? Or that you’re not serious about it?

I haven’t run away from that many women for any reason. Even when I should have. The one that had the knife for example.

I think, to be strictly accurate, you mean to say

Quote
Do we see penis size as analogous to breast size?


I think it’s a limited analogy.

In terms of the sense of self-esteem (or lack of it) that people attach to their physical attributes, yeah there’s a corollary. It’s imperfect, though.

Being flat-chested is typically undesirable in this society, for example, and many women struggle with it in terms of validating their desirability and womanliness (which is why the implant industry has been booming - it’s literally and figuratively a growth industry), and it’s a core self-esteem issue for many, similar to penis size for men.

However, if a woman is flat-chested, it’s sort of out there for all to see. So they’re forced to confront those feelings in a much more direct way than men are, and much sooner. My sense is that changes the import of it, generally speaking.

We see naked or nearly naked women routinely in this society. Naked men are much more of an event. There’s something about that which makes the issue sensitive for us in a different way. There’s a moment of truth that we face when we strip off in front of someone for the first time that women have already gone through to some degree (regarding their breasts) in a public manner, usually before they’re sexually active.

Might be one of the reasons they say girls mature earlier than boys.

Most boys seem to like the large breasts - the really big ones - when they’re young. For some that’s a phase that they grow out of once they have some experience with a variety of breasts. Others just become hard-core fans (take the puns where you find them, guys :leftie: ).

By the way, I’m just musing here, as I don’t really know what your actual question meant. (:


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy

Most boys seem to like the large breasts - the really big ones - when they’re young. For some that’s a phase that they grow out of once they have some experience with a variety of breasts. Others just become hard-core fans (take the puns where you find them, guys :leftie: ).

By the way, I’m just musing here, as I don’t really know what your actual question meant. (:

So is it possible that women who have gone through many of men also can become size queens. Is there a equivalent scale of penis size vs breast size. Perhaps a girl with A cup is equivalent to a guy with 4 inches b cup 5 inches c cup 6 inches d cup 7 inches dd 8 inches etc. D cup is the beginning of a woman actually considered well endowed right?

Originally Posted by jelqfanatic
I got a facetious question why don’t we guys run away from women like in cool johns avatar?
Do we see penis size as analogy’s to breast size?

Some guys would run away. I for one can’t stand overly large breasts and I know many men share my opinion. Although I will agree that many feel differently maybe more then agree with me. I don’t like flat chested either but I would take that as opposed to huge.

As a general rule of thumb I find it unattractive when a woman’s chest circumference is greater than that of her hip circumferences (at the largest point). If a woman has huge breasts she appears top heavy and men not women tend to be more top heavy. So for me it makes them look masculine in a way, I’m sure this sounds strange to some people. In my opinion an even circumference or a slightly smaller chest then hip ratio is what I consider best. Again just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Most boys seem to like the large breasts - the really big ones - when they’re young. For some that’s a phase that they grow out of once they have some experience with a variety of breasts.

This is probably true although I know guys who had the opposite happen to them. To be honest I really cannot understand the attraction to enormous breasts.

“Think of a happy place, think of a happy place.”

It’s ok penis, I won’t put you through 3000 jelqs in 2 weeks.


The great elm.

on the breast question…

I adore big,luscious breasts and can’t get enough of them. I am definitely a ‘breast’ man,always have been and always will be.

I suppose that’s why I’m also a chubby chaser because voluptuous women tend to have big breasts,and in a lot of cases a higher sex drive/healthier appetite for sex.Yes there are always exceptions to the rule but that’s what I’ve found in my 34 years on the planet.

Why do guys run from women in my avatar?

Fear and lack of confidence mainly and the 2nd is media programming (brainwashing)

Due to what you see on the tv you think size zero women who resemble 10 year old boys are attractive and that’s the standard of beauty that you should be seen with,hanging off your arm. Of course the truth is when you take a look around that women have curves,full figures & normally eat so they look nothing like the stick insects the media/fashion world hold up as the ideal woman.

Me,I’m sticking to my curvaceous,soft fleshed,warm,ample bossomed,natural ladies and those size zero,flat chested,10 year old boy look alikes can starve for all I care…..meant in the nicest possible way of course :)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Originally Posted by Damien84
As a general rule of thumb I find it unattractive when a woman’s chest circumference is greater than that of her hip circumferences (at the largest point). If a woman has huge breasts she appears top heavy and men not women tend to be more top heavy. So for me it makes them look masculine in a way, I’m sure this sounds strange to some people. In my opinion an even circumference or a slightly smaller chest then hip ratio is what I consider best. Again just my opinion.

I agree completely. I’ve never been a fan of women with that build where they have the big ol’ titties (DD+) but scrawny hips/butt/thighs. Looks kind of manly, as you say, as weird as that may sound to some. And it seems that the women with the biggest knockers tend not to have hips in proportion to their boobs. So my ideal is typically average or slightly larger than average breasts paired with a nice womanly waist-to-hip ratio :)

Come to think of it, I prefer a more “bottom heavy” female shape overall. I like narrow shoulders, wide hips, and reasonably muscular/thick legs.

Originally Posted by jelqfanatic
So is it possible that women who have gone through many of men also can become size queens. Is there a equivalent scale of penis size vs breast size. Perhaps a girl with A cup is equivalent to a guy with 4 inches b cup 5 inches c cup 6 inches d cup 7 inches dd 8 inches etc. D cup is the beginning of a woman actually considered well endowed right?


What is it with you?

You seem to want to be able to drill down everything to some sort of utterly predictable, mathematical formulation.

You’re going to have to let go of that, you know?

Life is not an algebra equation.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy

Being flat-chested is typically undesirable in this society, for example, and many women struggle with it in terms of validating their desirability and womanliness (which is why the implant industry has been booming - it’s literally and figuratively a growth industry), and it’s a core self-esteem issue for many, similar to penis size for men.

However, if a woman is flat-chested, it’s sort of out there for all to see. So they’re forced to confront those feelings in a much more direct way than men are, and much sooner. My sense is that changes the import of it, generally speaking.

We see naked or nearly naked women routinely in this society. Naked men are much more of an event. There’s something about that which makes the issue sensitive for us in a different way. There’s a moment of truth that we face when we strip off in front of someone for the first time that women have already gone through to some degree (regarding their breasts) in a public manner, usually before they’re sexually active.

Setting aside your pomposity, this was a very well made point.

It’s pretty hard to set aside pomposity though, isn’t it?

Whether yours or mine.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26 AM.