Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Female curiosity

Originally Posted by zaneblue
Look, I know I am damaged. That’s why I am currently CELIBATE. Believe me, it is not easy for a woman like me to be celibate. I am extremely frickin’ orgasmic. I basically orgasm every time I DRIVE anywhere. So yes, I know I’m not nice, and that’s why I’m not dating.

My divorce was final a month ago. My ex-husband hit me. So cut me some slack. I would love to move on, but I need a little time. Also, I’d like to mention there are plenty of recent threads in this very forum that talk about women as if we were some kind of masturbation sleeve or something.

I meant no disrespect in my post. I was trying to help you out. Let me point some things out.

If your husband hit you, he is an asshole, and I don’t blame you for being mad at him.

You can be celibate, a lot of guys on here are virgins, or currently not having sex for one reason or another. No one will look down upon you for this. We are very accepting here.

You’re lucky. The last time I had an orgasm while driving, I was pulled over. :D

You are moving in the right steps by getting rid of your baggage that is your husband. You deserve better than someone that treats you like shit.

And about the people who talk badly about women on here, I’ve been strongly against this for a long time. If you look up some of my posts in regards to those topics, you will see me defending our fairer sex. You have to realize that this isn’t MOS, and as long as the forum guidelines aren’t being broken, you can pretty much post whatever you’d like.

(BTW, I don’t consider you “damaged” :leftie: )

Let’s keep things calm, OK?

post #109
:attention

:D

Thunder noticed me. Now if I could just get the girl to notice …

:D

Kind of funny, all us guys bombarding the lone female to address our q’s. Take your time Zane. I’m just bored today.

Originally Posted by 24 Hours
Thunder noticed me.

That isn’t always a good thing, ya know? :)

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
That isn’t always a good thing, ya know? :)

:D

I have a feeling he’ll let me know when it turns bad. Right boss?

Originally Posted by zaneblue
Let’s see here, I would fall into group #2. :D Lord, didn’t think the idea of cock-watching would be a hot-button issue on a PE forum. Forget I mentioned it !

Whoa back up here a minute. Cock watching is NOT a hot button issue for me. I totally subcribe to the thread of reptilian thinking that says such things as physical attributes and size matters in partner selection or I wouldn’t be here either.

What I do find of interest worth noting is your own claim to be “damaged goods” and what appears to be contridicting statements when you say you like to hunt for the big buldge but seeing a large flacid doesn’t turn you on.
Bullshit, it’s either one or the other. What does your mind envision is behind that large bulge? A bananna or large flacid dick? I also think you validated what I was saying in my post above.

I did not intend for that comment about my sister in law to make any inference to you. believe me I was speaking about her, she is a tramp. Now, my concept of “tramp” is an attiude or manner of behaving that is void of any level of self respect and how one displays that lack of self respect to others. I was not calling you a tramp in an indirect manner. I actually didn’t realize how that might get interpeted until you responded.

You said you’re recently divorced and implied that your ex was a fucking asshole. Sorry you had to go through it.
Now you want to have your fun and experence some new things. You’re not afraid to admit that you want to try some
new cocks on for size and that if it were bigger it would be better and the more the merrier. Go for it! Good Times!

I’m not against a single woman going for what she wants. What I take issue with is any female that spouts this bullshit out in order to degrade men and serve as a justification for her behavoir and make herself feel better about her own behavior. Who are they trying to convince? Me or themselves?

Now you can do what you want to in 2 ways as I see it.

1. You can be tramp about it. This will expose you to all the sexual and psychological abuse that men are capable of for the simple fact that men a can smell this on a woman as surely as a woman can smell desprate loser on a guy and then you get what you attract, the predatory mindset.

OR

2. You can aquire a level of self respect about it. This will still allow you to go experience / fuck as many guys as you like and not have to project a tramp attitude about it. Realize it’s what you want and stop trying to justify it. Either you’re ok with it or your not. If you are then what other people think about it is none of their fucking business …. until of course you make it their business by having to tell them about it, and then that just says you’re not ok with it.

The fact that you made the statement about how men are here to service you and you don’t care how they feel about it
speaks volumes to me.

What do I think?

I think you ARE damaged goods. I think you’re hurt, angry, and resentful because of the ex. You married him thinking he was “the guy”. Then he turned into an asshole and abused you. When happily ever after was over, you feel he ruined your life. Now you’re going to make him pay by taking it out on every other guy you come into contact with.

The only one you’re hurting is your self because all those other guys don’t really give a shit and your just chipping away at what remains of your self respect in the process. You think you’re on a path to self discovery but you’re really running in the other direction. All this talk of big dicks and tight pussies is a smoke screen for the real issues.

You can make a case that I’m taking you to task here, and I wouldn’t disagree with it.
But know this about ME, I love nothing more in life than stories of personal success.
Triumph over adversities, I fucking live for it.
I take great personal satisfaction in helping a person who’s floundering
to attain the level of self respect, character, and dignity that they always wanted.
Because in the end it helps me to do the same.

We’re not here to fuck each other up and be a part of each others problems.
We’re here to help each other and be a part of each others solutions.


Last edited by RootCap : 08-19-2005 at .

I’m not responding because if I start talking about cock-watching RootCap is going to weigh in on my moral standards.

Oh hell, here goes. Okay, say it’s like tits. Lots of women have big tits. Old fat women have big tits. And yes, even if a woman is old and fat you are going to notice her tits if she’s showing major cleavage or her nips are really sticking out, it’s just automatic. But you are going to concentrate your breast attention on trying to figure out just how Salma Hayek’s tits would look naked. Or for that matter Mischa Barton’s tits.


I think it's the woman's job to tighten up to fit her man--it's lots easier for us.

Buy my book! The Orgasmic Diet by Marrena Lindberg

Actually, I’m not much of a breast man myself. As long as a woman isn’t flat, or HUGE, I’m easy.

Now butts, thighs, legs and feet on the other hand…. :swimmer: :swimmer:

Oh my God. We’ve been separated for a couple years and I’ve gotten plenty of cock in the meantime. Still the divorce proceedings have put me through the wringer. My last boyfriend was very hurt because of my emotional coldness, even though we were just fuck buddies. No one’s putting me through the wringer. I respect men, that’s why I’ve stopped even webcamming. I was hurting men webcamming! I’m sticking with my arsenal of sex toys and tantric sex practices until I can get my head on straight.

Every guy I’ve been with for more than one time really does give a shit, that’s why I’ve stopped screwing around.

What is this, Dr. Phil?


I think it's the woman's job to tighten up to fit her man--it's lots easier for us.

Buy my book! The Orgasmic Diet by Marrena Lindberg

Originally Posted by zaneblue
I’m not responding because if I start talking about cock-watching RootCap is going to weigh in on my moral standards.

Oh hell, here goes. Okay, say it’s like tits. Lots of women have big tits. Old fat women have big tits. And yes, even if a woman is old and fat you are going to notice her tits if she’s showing major cleavage or her nips are really sticking out, it’s just automatic. But you are going to concentrate your breast attention on trying to figure out just how Salma Hayek’s tits would look naked. Or for that matter Mischa Barton’s tits.

Thanks for responding Zane,

But tits aren’t sex organs. Penises are. I mean if a bigger penis was going to hurt a girl, I doubt they would get all sexually excited when they see a big bulge or a big penis - it would remind them of pain (ex. pavlov’s dog). So it is fair to say that the sex organ that they prefer visually would probably be the one they prefer physically. And since the majority are checking prspective mates out and looking for a big bulge, it would infer that they are “wanting” a big penis inside of them. See what I’m getting at?

Zane,

One last observation. You say you want to help all these people out, but IMO, you need to help yourself out first. I don’t want to see you go down hill if we can help it. :)

And if helping someone in need makes us “Dr. Phil”, then by God we’re “Dr. Phil”. :p

That’s it just keep validating what I’m saying.

I do love your ability to return the serve though,
even if I do have to chase it half way across the court.

Dr Phil? Nope this is way past his scope of rhetoric,

more rope?

_____________________________
Denial is NOT a river in Eygpt

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:13 PM.