Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tongkat Ali?

Originally Posted by ShyMplsMale
I used to sell Tongkat Ali and my stuff was from TongkatAli.org. It looks like one or two people sell the stuff from TongkatAli.org on eBay and use their own labels but it’s the same stuff I sold. When I ran out, I bought there stuff. I believe its around $30 for a bottle now.

The 50:1 extract is plenty. You don’t need the 100:1 or the 200:1 extract. If you contact them (TongkatAli.org) and ask them about the ratio, the 200:1 extract isn’t 4 times as strong and costs too much. I forgot the process, but I believe it might be 2.5 times stronger. Not worth the money, IMO. If you were going to use the 200:1 extract for anything, it would be used to mix with other powders or make your own supplement.

I’ve tried the 1:200 and did nothing for me except headaches. I’ve gone back to the 1:50 now and on the fourth day I’ve built up to 1.2gs and its fine, my libido is up but more mentally then physically at the moment. As in I have constant sexual thoughts. I bought mine from a UK supplier from ebay and its the same as the TA.org, labels etc.

Originally Posted by slanker
I’ve tried the 1:200 and did nothing for me except headaches. I’ve gone back to the 1:50 now and on the fourth day I’ve built up to 1.2gs and its fine, my libido is up but more mentally then physically at the moment. As in I have constant sexual thoughts. I bought mine from a UK supplier from ebay and its the same as the TA.org, labels etc.

I think 1 gram is probably just perfect. I worked my way up to around 3g but that was when I was stupid and probably wasting it. Some people do just fine with 1 or 2 capsules. All I know is that it works! :)

3.2g to 4g will be for bodybuilders. My best results were on 3.2gs. I’m slowley going to work my way up and see which will give me a steady increase. Mainly because it is damn expensive. I recently bought an 80g jar of powder for £32. I might get to 1.6 and then 2.4gs and see how I feel on that.

The eBay seller previously linked in this thread is no longer available on the site it seems. Does anybody know of alternate seller than just re-sells the ta.org stuff? Thanks.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Here is the site I’ve been using for the last couple of years:www.newlifealternatives.com. I thought I had taken the address from this thread, but anyhow, as I researched a few other sites they were very informative and offered a quantity discount. They also send out an e-mail to tell you when the order has shipped, and to provide information on how to use it. They are always helpful and prompt. I have not tried the 200:1 extract, the 50:1 has been strong enough for me. No magic results, but I always feel an improvement in my hormone levels at two capsules per day; four when I’m lifting heavy weights. Read the instructions when they come, it’s good information to have.

Originally Posted by Esc
The eBay seller previously linked in this thread is no longer available on the site it seems. Does anybody know of alternate seller than just re-sells the ta.org stuff? Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TONGKAT-ALI-1-5…id=p3286.c0.m14

First off, I’m just letting the mods know that I have nothing to do with this seller. I have bought from them before in the past when my stash was gone and it is the same stuff I had when I bought 100 bottles of Tongkat Ali from tongkatali.org.

I remember when he/she had only 150 positive feedback. Seems like only yesterday. We both had it selling on eBay a couple years ago. I (along with the seller) were probalby losing money since the price we sold it for was very close to the actual price we bought it for. I’m surprised a bigger supplement company hasn’t laid down $10,000 to buy 1,000 bottles and then double the price (or more) and sell it. I’m not an expert in selling supplements online but a lot of places where I get my products from don’t make 100% markups.

Since the seller has a monopoly on eBay and probably has a great clientele, they are able to sell it for $30. If you try to buy direct from ta.org, you will be paying a ton more. It’s still a good deal at $30, though. There are many products that have Tongkat Ali in them but it’s usually just powder and not an extract and it’s just not an effective dose.

I don’t really trust any other products besides the 50:1 extract from Tongkat Ali (Sumatra Pasak Bumi). I think there is a product called LJ100 that I tried and didn’t really care for. Too high priced and not enough stuff. From the research I’ve done, some Malyasian TA can be “laced” with stuff like Viagra to give it a better effect.***

***Reference: http://www.testingtongkatali.com/tongkatali_proof.htm

Originally Posted by bigdave01
Here is the site I’ve been using for the last couple of years:www.newlifealternatives.com. I thought I had taken the address from this thread, but anyhow, as I researched a few other sites they were very informative and offered a quantity discount. They also send out an e-mail to tell you when the order has shipped, and to provide information on how to use it. They are always helpful and prompt. I have not tried the 200:1 extract, the 50:1 has been strong enough for me. No magic results, but I always feel an improvement in my hormone levels at two capsules per day; four when I’m lifting heavy weights. Read the instructions when they come, it’s good information to have.

I believe that is the same seller that I’m talking about. I forgot that they had a website. Thanks!! :)

Originally Posted by ShyMplsMale
http://cgi.ebay.com/TONGKAT-ALI-1-5…id=p3286.c0.m14

First off, I’m just letting the mods know that I have nothing to do with this seller. I have bought from them before in the past when my stash was gone and it is the same stuff I had when I bought 100 bottles of Tongkat Ali from tongkatali.org.

I remember when he/she had only 150 positive feedback. Seems like only yesterday. We both had it selling on eBay a couple years ago. I (along with the seller) were probalby losing money since the price we sold it for was very close to the actual price we bought it for. I’m surprised a bigger supplement company hasn’t laid down $10,000 to buy 1,000 bottles and then double the price (or more) and sell it. I’m not an expert in selling supplements online but a lot of places where I get my products from don’t make 100% markups.

Since the seller has a monopoly on eBay and probably has a great clientele, they are able to sell it for $30. If you try to buy direct from ta.org, you will be paying a ton more. It’s still a good deal at $30, though. There are many products that have Tongkat Ali in them but it’s usually just powder and not an extract and it’s just not an effective dose.

I don’t really trust any other products besides the 50:1 extract from Tongkat Ali (Sumatra Pasak Bumi). I think there is a product called LJ100 that I tried and didn’t really care for. Too high priced and not enough stuff. From the research I’ve done, some Malyasian TA can be “laced” with stuff like Viagra to give it a better effect.***

***Reference: http://www.testingtongkatali.com/tongkatali_proof.htm

I believe that is the same seller that I’m talking about. I forgot that they had a website. Thanks!! :)

Thanks, this was a very informative and well-written post.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Do you have to take TA daily to have any effect? If you just took a couple capsules ahead of a big weekend, would it do anything?

No you have to cycle it and take it for weeks before you notice anything. Some people have an immediate affect though.

Question for those that have taken Tongkat Ali for an extended period of time:

Do you have issues when coming off of it? If you for example stop taking it for a few months (or forever) after building it up in your system? By issues I mean:
-weaker erection
-loss of sex drive
-fat gain or muscle loss
-depression
-irritability
-etc.

Thanks in advance. I just want to know what I am getting myself into as my order came in today.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Originally Posted by Esc
Question for those that have taken Tongkat Ali for an extended period of time:

Do you have issues when coming off of it? If you for example stop taking it for a few months (or forever) after building it up in your system? By issues I mean:
-weaker erection
-loss of sex drive
-fat gain or muscle loss
-depression
-irritability
-etc.

Thanks in advance. I just want to know what I am getting myself into as my order came in today.

No that does not happen but your testorone levels will go back to normal. I think it’s good to take it for 3 months, stop and take it again after a break.

I have taken TA for two years and I can say is good to boost sex drive, but T got some irritability also, and more sexual thoughts, all during not when coming off of it.

Sorry to be late in answering, I haven’t been on for a while. I definitely notice more sexual thoughts (and fantasies!) while I’m taking it. As for the other stuff, I’m 59 so I have the fat gain, depression, and irritability all the time. No one notices the difference. But I think having higher testosterone levels increases my confidence and willingness to face issues head on. I might not have noticed it so much until I got to the age where I realize I’m not the man I was at 25 or even 30. It definitely helps me recover from heavy workouts at the gym-that is one area where I clearly see a difference when I’m not taking it. These changes are gradual, both building up or coming off it. Nothing drastic, like quitting smoking. Hope this helps.

Hi.! I’m 22 years old and I’m having a problem with my balls.. It’s very small and my sperm is lesser than normal and thin.. Can any one help me with this problem.


Last edited by imcute : 08-21-2009 at .

I get my tongkat ali from www.tongkatali.org directly. You can even pay in your local currencies. I have been using tongkat ali for about 3 years now and it works fine for me!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 AM.