Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

do steroids side effects make a big penis

Originally Posted by marinera

And, just few posts above, you weren’t speaking of drastic growth, but a so slight growth that you wasn’t sure about.

What? Im totally lost now and i just feel that im am being argued against for no reason. My mate growing is no more proof than a dude rubbing steriods onto his dick and watching that grow,but you are all taking that as fact and arguing agianst me. Im not really too bothered if you belive me or not. Its not like i go around tapemeasuring all my mates to see how tall they are, im going on what my friend has told me and i noticed a difference as well.


Start Stats ( 11/3/09) BPEL = 6.5 EG= 5.75

Last Measurement (31/5/09) BPEL = 6.9 / 7

Next measurement = ( 30/6/09 )

Here the little fact that I found out but never read anywhere; I got it from the muscle heads. I used to follow body building quite a bit. Ronnie Coleman was juiced to the max but he couldn’t have weighed much more than 230lbs at contest time (great aesthetics). Dorian Yates was a freak at 260lbs and was by far the biggest. Now Ronnie Coleman is over 300lbs? How can they be that much bigger. One thing is they are playing with insulin IV’s, but it is the HGH.

HGH at low levels, help lean anyone out, even without working out, but how do these guys get some much bigger? It is known that you can expand fat cells as well as multiply them, but after puberty, you can only expand muscle cells, you can not multiply them. Here is the kicker, these body builders are shooting directly into their muscles and there is some site concentration effects but the main size difference is by expanding the number of muscle cells.

So why would the same effect not work on the penis?

Originally Posted by wannabeast

What? Im totally lost now and i just feel that im am being argued against for no reason. My mate growing is no more proof than a dude rubbing steriods onto his dick and watching that grow,but you are all taking that as fact and arguing agianst me. Im not really too bothered if you belive me or not. Its not like i go around tapemeasuring all my mates to see how tall they are, im going on what my friend has told me and i noticed a difference as well.

You are not argued against. You argument is argued against.

Now, for the last time, would you read and apply the Forum Guidelines about grammar and spelling?

Originally Posted by SteadyGains

..

So why would the same effect not work on the penis?

Because if it could, we already knew.

Im sorry for the grammar but it won’t let me spell check for some reason.


Start Stats ( 11/3/09) BPEL = 6.5 EG= 5.75

Last Measurement (31/5/09) BPEL = 6.9 / 7

Next measurement = ( 30/6/09 )

Aren’t you English?

Originally Posted by marinera
Because if it would, we already knew.

Explain?

I have not seen anything on increasing the number of muscle cells (not just the size). Do you claim that you already knew it did this (at very high levels of course)?

Originally Posted by marinera
wannabeast, there are many many young bodybuilders taking hgh and all kind of shit. If it could grow penis, it was been known from long time. The same with body height. You can’t grow taller after your bone have welded.

So, your eyes were playing you a bad trick when you have seen that guy growing taller. And he was taking you for a gullible man, I’m afraid.

Theoretically at 22, HGH could cause growth in height (his bones may not have been welded as you say).

Not to mention that Barry Bond’s head got bigger, that has to add some height.

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
Here the little fact that I found out but never read anywhere; I got it from the muscle heads. I used to follow body building quite a bit. Ronnie Coleman was juiced to the max but he couldn’t have weighed much more than 230lbs at contest time (great aesthetics). Dorian Yates was a freak at 260lbs and was by far the biggest. Now Ronnie Coleman is over 300lbs? How can they be that much bigger. One thing is they are playing with insulin IV’s, but it is the HGH.

HGH at low levels, help lean anyone out, even without working out, but how do these guys get some much bigger? It is known that you can expand fat cells as well as multiply them, but after puberty, you can only expand muscle cells, you can not multiply them. Here is the kicker, these body builders are shooting directly into their muscles and there is some site concentration effects but the main size difference is by expanding the number of muscle cells.

So why would the same effect not work on the penis?

That’s what im trying to get across. In my gym, a serious amount of gear passes through it, and i heard people talking about them taking 4000iu jabs of growth every other day for months at a time.


Start Stats ( 11/3/09) BPEL = 6.5 EG= 5.75

Last Measurement (31/5/09) BPEL = 6.9 / 7

Next measurement = ( 30/6/09 )

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
Theoretically at 22, HGH could cause growth in height (his bones may not have been welded as you say).

Not to mention that Barry Bond’s head got bigger, that has to add some height.

Give some probablities, please.

And we are not speaking of height cause by head deformation, in case you were missing something.

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
Theoretically at 22, HGH could cause growth in height (his bones may not have been welded as you say).

Not to mention that Barry Bond’s head got bigger, that has to add some height.

Exactly, growth can occur at any age and its dose dependant. If you are age 50 and take a serious amount of HGH you might grow a big jaw,or big hands. Who’s to say that might not cause other types of growth.


Start Stats ( 11/3/09) BPEL = 6.5 EG= 5.75

Last Measurement (31/5/09) BPEL = 6.9 / 7

Next measurement = ( 30/6/09 )

Sorry I’m trying my hardest but my spell checker isn’t working.


Start Stats ( 11/3/09) BPEL = 6.5 EG= 5.75

Last Measurement (31/5/09) BPEL = 6.9 / 7

Next measurement = ( 30/6/09 )

Originally Posted by wannabeast
That’s what im trying to get across. In my gym, a serious amount of gear passes through it, and i heard people talking about them taking 4000iu jabs of growth every other day for months at a time.

I can’t remember the body builder, Bill something (very tall black guy with a stash)? He was banned by the IFBB because he got calf implants. Many black people have very sort and very small calves and it I always figured that with calves and forearms, to some extent, you have to be born with. Well not anymore.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
I am not taking it personally. It is to say that it isn’t possible. I don’t want guys wasting their time and money on stupid shit like this because somebody “speculated” that it would work.

Anyone who would try HGH because it might make your unit bigger is a fool. It’s expensive, illegal and it’s side effects are much worse than anabolic steroids (HGH has been linked to cancer in some studies, unlike steroids).

That being said, there is no proof HGH makes your dick bigger, but because it causes acromegaly in adults (bigger hands, jaw, brow ridge, thickened soft tissue like skin, generalized organomegaly known as “roid belly”), it isn’t an unreasonable hypothesis to think HGH might increase the size of a user’s penis. Of course, I doubt you will ever see any credible study on the subject.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:54 PM.