Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

do steroids side effects make a big penis

Originally Posted by marinera
Give some probablities, please.

And we are not speaking of height cause by head deformation, in case you were missing something.

I am not sure, I am just saying it is possible. There is a really fat young actor that played the big dumb and fat lineman on several youth movies. He said he lost like 250lbs, but also lost 2” in height. That is hard to believe, but could be possible.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
wanna,

You had better start paying attention to your grammar.

SG, has junk gave anybody a bigger penis?

I read the underground streiod book and it specifically said No growth in penis size (sorry fellas). It was the bible for about 30 years. But it was written before HGH was known to increase the number of cells and ‘riod belly or HGH gut was not an issue.


Last edited by SteadyGains : 06-10-2009 at .

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
Anyone who would try HGH because it might make your unit bigger is a fool. It’s expensive, illegal and it’s side effects are much worse than anabolic steroids (HGH has been linked to cancer in some studies, unlike steroids).

That being said, there is no proof HGH makes your dick bigger, but because it causes acromegaly in adults (bigger hands, jaw, brow ridge, thickened soft tissue like skin, generalized organomegaly known as “roid belly”), it isn’t an unreasonable hypothesis to think HGH might increase the size of a user’s penis. Of course, I doubt you will ever see any credible study on the subject.

I had a guy offer me 50 days of 2 ius a day for $350.00. That seems too cheap?

The side effects are at very high doses, not at 1 or 2 ius a day.

Im gonna bow out of this conversation. Taking HGH is very dangerous , not worth the risk.


Start Stats ( 11/3/09) BPEL = 6.5 EG= 5.75

Last Measurement (31/5/09) BPEL = 6.9 / 7

Next measurement = ( 30/6/09 )

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Then why hasn’t anyone reported size gains Hardbody? It’s not like this shit is anything new.

Both of you guys, in fact all three of you, should read the Chemical PE threads in the Progress Forum.

Thunder, I agree with your point. I read the chemical PE and basically it proves that guys will shoot anything in their dicks. So I am sure some guys with HGH have tried it.

But as Arnold said, you hang 10lbs off your dick long enough it will grow.

Originally Posted by wannabeast
Im gonna bow out of this conversation. Taking HGH is very dangerous , not worth the risk.

I think more people are on it than you know. They monitor more than the average guy. They take low levels, to bring them up to the max range of a 25 year old rather than a bodybuilder.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Then why hasn’t anyone reported size gains Hardbody? It’s not like this shit is anything new.

Both of you guys, in fact all three of you, should read the Chemical PE threads in the Progress Forum.

Are there members here who have done HGH and reported no significant change? I’m sorry, I’m going to have to go read the chemical PE forums to get a better idea. I haven’t done so because chemical PE doesn’t interest me, I don’t care if HGH added 3”, I doubt I’d do it because of the side effects (and the fact I couldn’t afford it).


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
I had a guy offer me 50 days of 2 ius a day for $350.00. That seems too cheap?

The side effects are at very high doses, not at 1 or 2 ius a day.

I have no idea, all I know is a guy at a gym that I used to work out at did 10K worth of HGH over like a 3-4 month period. I’m not up on the price of HGH, but I do know it’s super expensive, so I guess $350 seems way to cheap for any effective dosage of HGH, but I’d stay away from that shit all together, even if it was offered for free.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by SteadyGains

Explain?

I have not seen anything on increasing the number of muscle cells (not just the size). Do you claim that you already knew it did this (at very high levels of course)?

I claim that if hgh could make your penis bigger, we already knew, since many young men took hgh. Is it clear enough?


Last edited by marinera : 06-10-2009 at .

$350 is about right for an online price for 100ius of GH made in china.

If anything I would think GH would make future gains in PE harder by making the ligs stronger.

Also as for the 22 year old and if he is don’t growing or not, even if he wasn’t the estrogen conversion from a year of sust at 750mgs per week would cause the growth plates to close so I say no chance of him being taller.

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
I read the underground streiod book and it specifically said No growth in penis size (sorry fellas). It was the bible for about 30 years. But it was written before HGH was known to increase the number of cells and ‘riod belly or HGH gut was not an issue.

Then the question can still be asked, has anyone reported gains?


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by marinera
I claim that if hgh could make your penis bigger, we already knew, since many young men took hgh. Is it clear enough?


marinera’s use of English, which is not his first language, may have thrown you.

What he means to say, if I may be so bold, is:

Quote
If HGH could make your penis bigger, we would already know, since many young men have already taken HGH.


He has a point. This idea has been covered on this site many times over the years. Nobody has ever gotten anywhere with it.

This is my favorite quote in this thread:

Quote
Stimulates the growth of all internal organs excluding the brain


No kidding. For me that about sums up the whole idea.

It’s a no brainer.

Any discussion of this topic should really focus on risk/benefit ratios. For me steroids are a high risk low benefit proposition. Even when used under careful medical supervision there are risks. That seems to be even more true of HGH.

Physical manipulation of our bodies to promote body modification, while not as “quick and easy” as surgery and/or chemical approaches, is pretty well tried and true. To do it properly you have to take the approach of a physical therapist. Auto-stretchering devices are like traction, same with hanging. The common thread is: to do it properly it takes time and patience. A cautious, but steady-as-she-goes approach. Many incremental changes leading to the desired result.

I get the feeling that part of what is driving this idea of using broad spectrum hormonal manipulation is this: immediate gratification.

Young people in particular seem to have the most problems with “waiting” (even though the irony is that they have more time than the older folks).

It’s kind of: “I want my big cock, NOW!” So… what? You’ll shoot hormones into your dick and cross your fingers? It’s just a bad plan.

Broad spectrum hormones affect the whole body. The mood issues that people who take steroids often have are well documented. It’s a systemic prescription for a narrowly specific desired result.

Kind of like fluoridating a town’s water supply, when really fluoride tablets for a few individuals who need it would be a better plan.

I think when evaluating the risks and benefits of this idea one has to consider: because hormones have such far reaching implications for the body (and mind), for someone to pursue this method, one should really know something about what’s involved. A person with no medical training or even any medical background, armed only with very slight knowledge of the chemistry and biological processes involved is far less likely to happen upon a successful result. The blind luck that would be involved would have to be enormous.

When it comes to playing with your body chemistry, let the guys in the white lab coats who have gone to school for 12 years or more handle that sort of experimentation.

We should stick to what we know.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 06-10-2009 at .

Originally Posted by GonaBeBig
$350 is about right for an online price for 100ius of GH made in china.
If anything I would think GH would make future gains in PE harder by making the ligs stronger.
Also as for the 22 year old and if he is don’t growing or not, even if he wasn’t the estrogen conversion from a year of sust at 750mgs per week would cause the growth plates to close so I say no chance of him being taller.

I agree about the steroids, one reason not to take when you are young is you limit your bone growth.

Originally Posted by marinera
I claim that if hgh could make your penis bigger, we already knew, since many young men took hgh. Is it clear enough?

There are very few people taking HGH at the level high enough to split muscle cells as well as who knows how many people have tried injecting right into their dick? (Injection site increases supposedly work well.) I would think the actual knowledge on this to be low, not the other way around.

The other thing is most steroid users I have known both well and in passing never tell the truth about what they are taking.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:55 AM.