Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

Moore, are you taking or have you ever taken SSRIs (Selective Seretonin Reuptake Inhibitors) or other type of antidepressant drugs?


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Never taken any drugs legal or illegal apart from pain killers mate

Trust me I know it’s so hard to believe I still can’t believe it. I’m a 24 year average guy I have a partner I have a daughter who is 2 in exactly a months time and I’d love nothing more to wake up and feel like I can be a good dad to her again. But since this happened I haven’t been the same. I hope every day it gets better. As I said before the loss of libido for me is the hardest part because I just don’t feel any joy or excitement I personally could cope with just having ED but throw in the numbness and no libido it’s just depressing

What ever the case..you are still a functioning work capable man….daughter first!!!!

Originally Posted by Jaybomb
What ever the case.. You are still a functioning work capable man.. Daughter first!!

Yeah I totally agree with that she is the reason I get up and go work to make sure she has all she needs. Agree 100%

Originally Posted by Moore2015
Trust me I know it’s so hard to believe I still can’t believe it. I’m a 24 year average guy I have a partner I have a daughter who is 2 in exactly a months time and I’d love nothing more to wake up and feel like I can be a good dad to her again. But since this happened I haven’t been the same. I hope every day it gets better. As I said before the loss of libido for me is the hardest part because I just don’t feel any joy or excitement I personally could cope with just having ED but throw in the numbness and no libido it’s just depressing

Your libido is low because of your depression. We have a member on here who is paraplegic (I believe his name is parapumper). He has a girlfriend and a positive outlook on life even though he can feel nothing below the waist. He pumps to get hard enough to have sex. I would suggest you look for ways to beat your depression (sans drugs) and everything else will work itself out.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by How lack
Your libido is low because of your depression. We have a member on here who is paraplegic (I believe his name is parapumper). He has a girlfriend and a positive outlook on life even though he can feel nothing below the waist. He pumps to get hard enough to have sex. I would suggest you look for ways to beat your depression (sans drugs) and everything else will work itself out.

I understand that and honestly I thought that myself but here’s how I realized something was up basically 2 days After my injury I was with my gf and tried to have sex and this was when I realized how bad my injury was because we were getting hot and heavy but I just never felt right I literally couldn’t get turned on no matter what. I wasn’t depressed two days after this because I wasn’t aware how bad it was. Here is a link that I came across that says penile neuropathy can effect libido

http://neuropathyandhiv.blogspot.co…opathy.html?m=1

I can’t explain how nerve damage can cause libido loss all I can think is if you cannot feel aroused you won’t want sex you know. You know the feeling when you see a hot girl and you get that little feeling in your penis I don’t get that anymore. It’s strange my gp said rest and it could healed but my urologist said masturbation or sex is okay As long as its not rough I’m confused as whether to just not touch it at all or have light masturbation to try get blood flowing

Originally Posted by Moore2015
I understand that and honestly I thought that myself but here’s how I realized something was up basically 2 days After my injury I was with my gf and tried to have sex and this was when I realized how bad my injury was because we were getting hot and heavy but I just never felt right I literally couldn’t get turned on no matter what. I wasn’t depressed two days after this because I wasn’t aware how bad it was. Here is a link that I came across that says penile neuropathy can effect libido

http://neuropathyandhiv.blogspot.co…opathy.html?m=1

I can’t explain how nerve damage can cause libido loss all I can think is if you cannot feel aroused you won’t want sex you know. You know the feeling when you see a hot girl and you get that little feeling in your penis I don’t get that anymore. It’s strange my gp said rest and it could healed but my urologist said masturbation or sex is okay As long as its not rough I’m confused as whether to just not touch it at all or have light masturbation to try get blood flowing

I wouldn’t base your entire argument on the site you provided. The author claims to have no medical credentials. He’s just another guy like me that doesn’t know everything as stated here: Webmaster Disclaimer.

If you have nerve damage, I would follow the advice of the urologist over your GP. Enjoy life to its fullest but be careful until you are completely healed. Personally, I would completely abstain until healed and give my wife what she needs through other means if she requires it.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Thanks how lack and yeah I’m gonna stop all sexual activity as of today. For the guys who have given advice I appreciate it whatever my outcome is. Please be careful with what you’s do guys I don’t want another guy to go through this. Good luck I hope you’s all have happy lives and achieve what you’s want to. To the people suffering from injuries I hope to god you’s recover or can atleast have a functioning sex life again

Originally Posted by How lack
Your libido is low because of your depression.

How lack. You need to stop saying this, it is simply not true. The lack of libido comes before the depression in these cases. If I was 100% happy and depression free, I would still be in pain and my penis still wouldn’t work properly.
There are a few people here with the same problem and for some reason you don’t take us at our word and blame it all on depression. I can’t work our your motivations to disregard peoples experiences and your denial of it is extremely odd. I agree that the depression and mental will make it worse, but it is not the cause. IT IS NOT THE CAUSE.

Sexuality and Depression

Written by Kelly J. Connell, M.S.Ed, Ph.D
Medically Reviewed by George Krucik, MD on March 28, 2012

SHARE

Of all the medical conditions that can have negative effects on sexuality, depression is one of the main culprits. Depression can leave us feeling like there is no joy in life and that can include our sex life.

Over 60 percent of all people who suffer from depression report some sort of negative effect on their sex life. Many times, sexual problems are an important symptom or indicator to a health care professional that the patient may be experiencing depression.

Just some good reading.

Originally Posted by aussiewill
How lack. You need to stop saying this, it is simply not true. The lack of libido comes before the depression in these cases. If I was 100% happy and depression free, I would still be in pain and my penis still wouldn’t work properly.
There are a few people here with the same problem and for some reason you don’t take us at our word and blame it all on depression. I can’t work our your motivations to disregard peoples experiences and your denial of it is extremely odd. I agree that the depression and mental will make it worse, but it is not the cause. IT IS NOT THE CAUSE.

Your libido is controlled by hormones not by the nerves in your penis. There are several factors that can lower those hormones such as mental and emotional stress, physical exhaustion, health problems such as diabetes, age, etc. If you are suggesting that the impaired nerves are impeding the function of your testosterone production causing a malfunction in your testicles thereby crippling the pituitary gland, then I could cede your point of view. This would also show up in blood tests. This is science fact not fiction. A doctor would easily identify such a problem and offer several solutions.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by How lack

Your libido is controlled by hormones not by the nerves in your penis. There are several factors that can lower those hormones such as mental and emotional stress, physical exhaustion, health problems such as diabetes, age, etc. If you are suggesting that the impaired nerves are impeding the function of your testosterone production causing a malfunction in your testicles thereby crippling the pituitary gland, then I could cede your point of view. This would also show up in blood tests. This is science fact not fiction. A doctor would easily identify such a problem and offer several solutions.

I think he was referring to “lack of libido” as erectile dysfunction, not as lack of testosterone.

When all physical tests come out normal and there is lack of sex drive a good doctors first thought would be of depression.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 PM.