Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

Dude, if the people who are pming you are on the same line of these last two, than they are not helping your cause. Sean has pelvic floor issues, as already proven, Mikey88 had no injuries from jelqing, but he claims to have ‘scarring in the glans due to vacuum hanging’; no exams confirmed this self-diagnosis he made (I have exchanged many pms with Mikey88, so I know pretty well his case). Both guys have anxiety issues. If you could look at things objectively for a sole minute, you would realize the meaning of all that.

Instead than searching for other people who can reinforce your fixed thoughts, you should search for somebody who can help you, because your problems are not in the penis.


Last edited by marinera : 10-13-2013 at .

Originally Posted by marinera
Dude, if the people who are pming you are on the same line of this last two, than they are not helping your cause. Sean has pelvic floor issues, as already proven, Mikey88 had no injuries from jelqing, but he claims to have ‘scarring in the glans due to vacuum hanging’; no exams has confirmed this self-diagnosis he made (I have exchanged many pms with Mikey88, so I know pretty well his case). Both guys have anxiety issues. If you could look at things objectively for a sole minute, you would realize the meaning of all that.

Instead than searching for other people who can reinforce your fixed thoughts, you should search for somebody who can help you, because your problems are not in the penis.

Where has Sean proved he has pelvic floor issues, mate?

Willy,

I think there is a taboo when it comes to mental problems and a misunderstanding about how they can and do effect the body in a physical sense. Irrespective of initial causes, it’s quite possible for symptoms to be maintained by a circular mental process. It’s a pity that because of societal pressures, sometimes mental issues are the last ones dealt with. It’s so much easier to go to a doctor with a physical problem than a mental one, especially as a man. There’s a dual edge to that though with medicalisation of common behaviours, so it’s definitely a mixed picture for mental health care.

I know Marinera comes across as downright nasty often. It’s likely that if he came across some of his posts written by someone else they’d be warned or banned. I don’t think that he’s wrong about trying to attack this problem in all of it’s possible facets, one of which is definitely mental and by that I don’t mean the anxiety of the situation but the actual physical symptoms. The NHS is a treacherous place with variable care but if you keep going back they eventually hook you up with the right people. I know you’ve mentioned that some of the people you’ve talked to already have indicated that the problem might have a mental base. Are you seriously considering this as a possibility though or are you not willing to accept it as even possible?

It may well be possible that your problem is entirely physical, in which case it’s maybe something we don’t quite understand here, or maybe it is related to the pelvic floor muscles.

Lack of functionality is a horrible place to be. I hope though that you see that there might be light at the end of the tunnel. That at least there is a possibility. Without hope, we miss an awful lot of opportunity.

Originally Posted by Sean1969
Hello Memento.
Yes. Drs , and 3 Urologists and a pelvic floor therapist
Have MRI with contrast coming but I think something in the pelvic area is the catalyst.
Tight ischio is a factor , along with other tight floor muscles , all acting in sync to try and get me to blow my head off. I am hung like a bull ( gnat ) and tried jelqing one damn day. One. I was 20 pct erect. I flexed the crap outta my pcs as well trying to climax after I got freaked out. So now Hf comes and goes , the numbness is the worst. Like a pinched nerve ,
I’m a super nice person by nature but now I’m on edge all the time. I look for some kind of hope things will heal , for me AND guys like Willy and the rest. I was no stud before all this but damn I just want to be normal again. Anxiety is killing me

Sean,

Thanks for your response. I’m sure it is a very depressing situation to be in. I hope that you are right an that it is pelvic floor related. As firegoat noted, muscles can learn to treat an unrelaxed state as normal. This would mean your situation is recoverable and I truly hope this is the case for you. I found marky777’s posts pretty informative, I hope it applies to you.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

willy wonka,

You were going to get back to Firegoat and myself with some information,

willy wonka - Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

Have you managed to put that together yet?


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by Behemoth
willy wonka,

You were going to get back to Firegoat and myself with some information,

willy wonka - Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

Have you managed to put that together yet?

Sorry Behemoth I’ve been away from the computer

Typical day’s meal…

Two slices of multi seed, wholemeal toast or bowl or porridge (oatmeal)
Shake with whey protein, raspberries and blueberries, greek yoghurt, handful of spinach/stick of celery.
Handful of almonds
Espresso
Bottle of water

One or two baked chicken breasts
Brown pasta with a pesto sauce or brown rice
Side salad
Diet coke

Steak, cod or chicken
One or two baked sweet or white potatoes.
Green beans or broccoli
Diet coke

Handful of almonds if hungry at bed time.

A shake consisting or whey, porridge oats and peanut butter after workouts twice a week.

I take a multi vitamin (without Iron as I have Haemochromatosis)
A fibre supplement if necessary
25mg Dosulepin at night to help with the depression/anxiety this problem has caused.

As with nearly every person with this condition I’ve been into contact or have read about, the usual tests are unable to find anything wrong with the penis. This ofcourse can mean everything or very little depending on how you wish to view it. It could be that there isn’t anything wrong with the penis or there could just be something that an mri or ultrasound cannot pick up (i.e. nerve damage). I was told by a doctor I saw on Harley Street “the problem is, we haven’t performed these tests on your penis when it was healthy so we can’t really say what is right and what is wrong. There is clearly something wrong or your wouldn’t be here but we see so many penises of varying sizes and appearance and texture that it’s impossible for me to know what is “normal” for you and of course sensitivity is something that cannot be gauged, it’s is entirely individual”. Another told me “I have seen patients with very similar symptoms and have been unable to give them any answers”. Another…”we can only look for the things we are familiar with, the problem is not enough men suffering with this type of thing are prepared to come forward and drop their trousers meaning we don’t really have much experience of these issues and therefore know little about it and what to look for”.

This will now provide perfect ammunition for Mr Marinera to say, again, there’s nothing wrong with your penis “go see a pyschiatrist” but I’m sure the same was said to every person on earth who first came forward with a new illness. “We can’t find anything, it’s all in your head, go find someone to help you with your head”. 20, 30, 40 years down the line “we know know there’s this white tumour that’s causing all the problems so the treatment is we remove it and blast you with chemotherapy”. Yes?

All I can say is with complete certainty, the reaction to that jelqing session was instantaneous. I jelqed, my penis went flaccid and it was completely different. Jelqing caused this problem. Now, can I say this a problem with my penis and not my pelvic floor? No. Could I have aggravated my pelvic floor (which your penis is basically an extension of anyway) with that jelqing session which has now slammed shut like a vice crushing the pudendal nerve and arteries aswell as clenching the muscles of the penis? Yes. Could I have torn nerves in my penis or damaged penile tissue? Yes, that could’ve happened too.

No-one knows, everyone with this problem is poking around in the dark trying to cure themselves because no test can give them an answer because these doctors have no reference point because men are either too embarassed or hit a brick wall of ignorance from the people they see. No demand no research no cure.

Have you even bothered to go see a Doctor? *(I refuse to re-read this entire thread)

If you have not then you need to stop whining on an internet forum about your “broken” penis and go seek professional help.

If above visited Doctor cannot find anything physically wrong with you then you need to go see a psychiatrist.

Bitching about it here will not fix anything.


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

Originally Posted by Quajiro
Have you even bothered to go see a Doctor? *(I refuse to re-read this entire thread)

If you have not then you need to stop whining on an internet forum about your “broken” penis and go seek professional help.

If above visited Doctor cannot find anything physically wrong with you then you need to go see a psychiatrist.

Bitching about it here will not fix anything.

Wow.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Wow.

This is the equivalent of me going on the Mazda forum and complaining and telling people not to buy a Mazda RX8 because they get horrible gas mileage because mine gets 13-14mpg city.

Instead of finding out what was wrong with it and fixing it. *(which I did)

We all feel for you and your illness beit physical or mental. But, You seemingly refuse to do anything about it except want to tell people not to perform the exercise that you claim injured you. Nevermind the fact that countless numbers of us perform the same exercise *(some incorrectly) daily and have no issues what so ever.

Please go see a good doctor.


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

Originally Posted by Quajiro
This is the equivalent of me going on the Mazda forum and complaining and telling people not to buy a Mazda RX8 because they get horrible gas mileage because mine gets 13-14mpg city.

Instead of finding out what was wrong with it and fixing it. *(which I did)

We all feel for you and your illness beit physical or mental. But, You seemingly refuse to do anything about it except want to tell people not to perform the exercise that you claim injured you. Nevermind the fact that countless numbers of us perform the same exercise *(some incorrectly) daily and have no issues what so ever.

Please go see a good doctor.

You say you won’t be reading the thread then go off on a tangent getting facts stated in those pages completely wrong making yourself look a bit silly? A career in law does not beckon.

I have admitted all through this thread I’ve have been seeing medical people since this happened.

P.s. I’m enjoying the neverending “this is like” comparisons, I really am. We’ve got a car comparison now to join the arm one and everyone’s favourite “this is like squatting a gazillion pounds having never squatted before and blaming weightlifting for your injury…”

Originally Posted by memento
Willy,

I think there is a taboo when it comes to mental problems and a misunderstanding about how they can and do effect the body in a physical sense. Irrespective of initial causes, it’s quite possible for symptoms to be maintained by a circular mental process. It’s a pity that because of societal pressures, sometimes mental issues are the last ones dealt with. It’s so much easier to go to a doctor with a physical problem than a mental one, especially as a man. There’s a dual edge to that though with medicalisation of common behaviours, so it’s definitely a mixed picture for mental health care.

I know Marinera comes across as downright nasty often. It’s likely that if he came across some of his posts written by someone else they’d be warned or banned. I don’t think that he’s wrong about trying to attack this problem in all of it’s possible facets, one of which is definitely mental and by that I don’t mean the anxiety of the situation but the actual physical symptoms. The NHS is a treacherous place with variable care but if you keep going back they eventually hook you up with the right people. I know you’ve mentioned that some of the people you’ve talked to already have indicated that the problem might have a mental base. Are you seriously considering this as a possibility though or are you not willing to accept it as even possible?

It may well be possible that your problem is entirely physical, in which case it’s maybe something we don’t quite understand here, or maybe it is related to the pelvic floor muscles.

Lack of functionality is a horrible place to be. I hope though that you see that there might be light at the end of the tunnel. That at least there is a possibility. Without hope, we miss an awful lot of opportunity.

I’m afraid I don’t. And I agree with your well phrased line about hope. But I have no hope because I can see no improvement over 4 years and can’t really find anyone who has had this problem this long and has gone back to normal. And I want to go back to normal. It’s alright people telling me “well you can still have children” as if children are the be all. Personally I would like to feel my penis for the first time in 4 years, that’s all. I would like my penis to look like it looked 4 years ago and to maintain an erection like I did 4 years ago and to feel like a man again.

People talking about this problem possibly having a mental origin is itself making me feel like I’m losing my mind. I am so sure that it does not due to the entirely instantaneous physical reaction after that jelqing session that I feel beyond frstrated when people say it might. I am 110% sure this is a physical turn of events that has led to depression. Just like a paralysis in a car crash would lead to depression. And no doctor would say “are you sure you aren’t paralysed because you’re depressed?” would they?

Ofcourse I am depressed, ofcourse I am anxious and hopeless. But does anyone on here think they’d be any different? For several weeks after this injury happened I was not depressed. I was pretty upbeat that it was a temporary thing, I just stopped masturbating, made sure I heatpacked it every night and believed it would go back to how it was. But it did not. Surely that explains which came first, the injury or the mental issues?

And thank you for that post it makes a lot of sense and appreciate the thought that’s gone into it.


Last edited by willy wonka : 10-21-2013 at .

Maybe there was some bad phrasing on my part. I guess the thing I was trying to get across but didn’t succeed with is that even if something has an initial physical basis, so jelqing in this case, the problem doesn’t necessarily remain a physical one. So jelqing causes a physical problem with erections, this causes anxiety and depression, then - even if the physical problem no longer exists - the anxiety and depression are enough to cause continuing problems on their own.

I’m not suggesting that this is the case with you but it is not an unusual course for other problems and it’s super hard to recognise in oneself.

Four years is an awfully long time and I’m not surprised that you have given up hope. Who amongst us could be strong for this period of time. It’s also the kind of time in which a problem can seem more and more complex and insoluble.

So, even if you feel like there’s no chance that you could be impacted physically by mental processes but you do accept that you are depressed and anxious, then it makes sense to try to deal with the depression and anxiety.

There is a good starter course run on stress (and thence depression and anxiety) in many parts of the NHS. It’s not a group therapy thing or anything horrible it’s just a series of seminars. You can download the course material from here:

http://glasgowspcmh.org.uk/home.php

Though I can’t say I agree 100% with the approach in the course, it does supply a lot of information that you may find useful and stresses CBT as a way of dealing with stress, depression and anxiety. I’m sure a lot of the concepts will be familiar to you due to the medical interaction you’ve had over the last four years but it may help you talk to people and understand what boxes they are putting you in and whether you feel you fit or not.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
Sorry Behemoth I’ve been away from the computer

Typical day’s meal…

Two slices of multi seed, wholemeal toast or bowl or porridge (oatmeal)
Shake with whey protein, raspberries and blueberries, greek yoghurt, handful of spinach/stick of celery.
Handful of almonds
Espresso
Bottle of water

One or two baked chicken breasts
Brown pasta with a pesto sauce or brown rice
Side salad
Diet coke

Steak, cod or chicken
One or two baked sweet or white potatoes.
Green beans or broccoli
Diet coke

Handful of almonds if hungry at bed time.

A shake consisting or whey, porridge oats and peanut butter after workouts twice a week.

I take a multi vitamin (without Iron as I have Haemochromatosis)
A fibre supplement if necessary
25mg Dosulepin at night to help with the depression/anxiety this problem has caused.

As with nearly every person with this condition I’ve been into contact or have read about, the usual tests are unable to find anything wrong with the penis. This ofcourse can mean everything or very little depending on how you wish to view it. It could be that there isn’t anything wrong with the penis or there could just be something that an mri or ultrasound cannot pick up (i.e. nerve damage). I was told by a doctor I saw on Harley Street “the problem is, we haven’t performed these tests on your penis when it was healthy so we can’t really say what is right and what is wrong. There is clearly something wrong or your wouldn’t be here but we see so many penises of varying sizes and appearance and texture that it’s impossible for me to know what is “normal” for you and of course sensitivity is something that cannot be gauged, it’s is entirely individual”. Another told me “I have seen patients with very similar symptoms and have been unable to give them any answers”. Another…”we can only look for the things we are familiar with, the problem is not enough men suffering with this type of thing are prepared to come forward and drop their trousers meaning we don’t really have much experience of these issues and therefore know little about it and what to look for”.

This will now provide perfect ammunition for Mr Marinera to say, again, there’s nothing wrong with your penis “go see a pyschiatrist” but I’m sure the same was said to every person on earth who first came forward with a new illness. “We can’t find anything, it’s all in your head, go find someone to help you with your head”. 20, 30, 40 years down the line “we know know there’s this white tumour that’s causing all the problems so the treatment is we remove it and blast you with chemotherapy”. Yes?

All I can say is with complete certainty, the reaction to that jelqing session was instantaneous. I jelqed, my penis went flaccid and it was completely different. Jelqing caused this problem. Now, can I say this a problem with my penis and not my pelvic floor? No. Could I have aggravated my pelvic floor (which your penis is basically an extension of anyway) with that jelqing session which has now slammed shut like a vice crushing the pudendal nerve and arteries aswell as clenching the muscles of the penis? Yes. Could I have torn nerves in my penis or damaged penile tissue? Yes, that could’ve happened too.

No-one knows, everyone with this problem is poking around in the dark trying to cure themselves because no test can give them an answer because these doctors have no reference point because men are either too embarassed or hit a brick wall of ignorance from the people they see. No demand no research no cure.

Sorry Willy, I thought you might have given up, and I started working on some other health problems around me, with a bit of luck I’ll get into this tomorrow for you. :)


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 AM.