Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

Originally Posted by Behemoth
Would you be open to taking some supplements that may help you?

Of course.

Firstly can you tell me how old you are? What sort of physical shape you are in? Do you workout? what is your diet like (what foods do you eat)?


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by Behemoth
Firstly can you tell me how old you are? What sort of physical shape you are in? Do you workout? what is your diet like (what foods do you eat)?

31.

Work out three times a week.

I have a degree in nutrition.

Originally Posted by willy wonka
31.

Work out three times a week.

I have a degree in nutrition.

Great, I will put some things together for you and get back to you, it will take me a little time so be patient. :)


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by Behemoth
Great, I will put some things together for you and get back to you, it will take me a little time so be patient. :)

Much appreciated, Behemoth, thank-you.

Are there any supplements that you do take (for training included)?


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

This is better than telemundo novelas *(spanish television soap operas at night).


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

Originally Posted by Quajiro
This is better than telemundo novelas *(spanish television soap operas at night).

I’m happy you’re so entertained someone else’s misery.

Originally Posted by willy wonka

I’m happy you’re so entertained someone else’s misery.

People love a bit of low-brow high drama with plenty of misery, which might suggest why East Enders :eek: keeps going year after year.

Question, back on topic. It seems every possible usual test has been done. What physiological damage has been diagnosed by the consultants after:

Doppler Studies

Nocturnal Penile Tumescence study.

MR Imaging of Penis with injection to stimulate erection

MR Imaging of penis without injection

Three urologists

One Peyronies Specialist and Penile Reconstruction Surgeon (to talk to, I don’t have Peyronies)

Two GPs


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by marinera
It reads that it is unlikely, inmy opinion, that there are many many people who posts at you only and don’t post publicly about having ruined their lives just doing few jelqs; they either are not reliable or don’t exists at all. It is the most rationale conclusion, IMHO. It sounds like you want to back up your argument with something that is not verifiable from an objective point of view and don’t add credibility to your posts.

Please find attached a screenshot from my inbox of a message I received just this month.

Thank you.

Willy,

I removed the attachment because it left the member’s name in it and, without his say so, that’s a bad idea. I can confirm that it was the same as the text you posted

willy wonka - Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

If you can, encourage the other member to post.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

My question is this to the OP.

“What are you trying to accomplish with this thread?”


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

Originally Posted by memento
Willy,

I removed the attachment because it left the member’s name in it and, without his say so, that’s a bad idea. I can confirm that it was the same as the text you posted

willy wonka - Jelqing has destroyed my life A warning.

If you can, encourage the other member to post.

I understand. But, having seen it yourself, please confirm to Marinera that I’m certainly not making it up when I say I receive these messages. And can you yourself no longer consider me “unreliable” please? That would be a start. A start that may see more people post in this thread with the same problem without the fear of being hounded out?

I have, as I always do when I receive these messages, sent the individual who sent me that PM advice on how to cope with this. I ended it by asking him to post in this thread. He hasn’t so he’s clearly not in the right place mentally to do that. You have no idea of the kind of panic I and other sufferers experience with these injuries. So “the benefit of the doubt” would be a welcome approach from the regulars? Just an idea.

Originally Posted by Quajiro
My question is this to the OP.

“What are you trying to accomplish with this thread?”

Awareness and possible cures.

Is that a problem?

willy wonka,

I’m still working on the supplements for you, I’m about a quarter of the way through the write up.

You may find you get more help from others without being the provocateur.

“Awareness and possible cures.”, is a good answer but adding “Is that a problem?”, is provocative and a good way to put people off.

I know I am always more likely to help those that show a little more noble attitude than Hubris, a gentleman steps back from thuggery and relies on civility regardless of his opponents attitude.

By the way, I did ask you if you are taking any supplements currently, are you?


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33 PM.