Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Selecting Your Cylinder Size

SInce you are packing the 2” cylinder the only way to go is a 2¼” beast. You will find it a bit loose though, as the inside diameter is about 7”, and you could have your balls pulled into the cylinder.

So you might have to tie some cloth around your balls to prevent them being drawn in.


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

I was too big for my 1.75” Jim Diamond, but my 2” is freaking great. A little pulling to get out of it and starting to creep to the sides under vacuum! Love it!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by gigapipe
Could someone give me some advice.

I’ve now been into pumping for about 15 months. I use a 2 inch cylinder. My base girth is 5.8inch and mid-shaft it’s 5.5-5.6 inch. Besides the fact that I pack the cylinder sooner than I use to, my girth stats have not changed at all. Prior to pumping I’d been doing a jelqing routine for the previous 9 months and gained about 1/2 inch of length until I plateaued. Pumping may have added another 1/8 to 1/4 inch of length but no girth.

I’m considering buying a 2+1/4 inch cylinder and wondered if this might help?

For those interested, Pre PE I was 7.25 inch BPEL now 8 BPEL.

I take it that your goal is girth, then?

When you say you pack the cylinder sooner than you used to, does that mean that you are packing the cylinder completely, for the entire length of your shaft?

What is your routine?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
I take it that your goal is girth, then?

When you say you pack the cylinder sooner than you used to, does that mean that you are packing the cylinder completely, for the entire length of your shaft?

What is your routine?

Lampwick, Yes I pack the cylinder over the whole length. My normal routine is to warm up in jug of hot water whilst heating the cylinder with a hot air fan heater. I then do some jelqing and then use the cylinder and pump for 5 or 10 minute sets. In between sets, I massage the penis whilst heating the cylinder again with the fan heater for a minute or so. I normally pump for about 30 minutes; initially at 5 ish Hg and then increase slightly to 7 ish Hg.

My dick is close to 2” wide (side to side) near the base. Therefore, I assume I would need to get a 2” cylinder. However, dick is maybe 1” deep (top to bottom) so I’m wondering if a 1.75” cylinder will aid in increasing depth since width will pack the tube immediately. Thoughts???

Originally Posted by EJ
My dick is close to 2” wide (side to side) near the base. Therefore, I assume I would need to get a 2” cylinder. However, dick is maybe 1” deep (top to bottom) so I’m wondering if a 1.75” cylinder will aid in increasing depth since width will pack the tube immediately. Thoughts???

What is your base girth?


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gigapipe

Lampwick, Yes I pack the cylinder over the whole length. My normal routine is to warm up in jug of hot water whilst heating the cylinder with a hot air fan heater. I then do some jelqing and then use the cylinder and pump for 5 or 10 minute sets. In between sets, I massage the penis whilst heating the cylinder again with the fan heater for a minute or so. I normally pump for about 30 minutes; initially at 5 ish Hg and then increase slightly to 7 ish Hg.

Gigapipe, if you are packing the entire length of your 2.0” tube, and your goal is girth, it’s probably time to move to a 2.25” cylinder.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by EJ
My dick is close to 2” wide (side to side) near the base. Therefore, I assume I would need to get a 2” cylinder. However, dick is maybe 1” deep (top to bottom) so I’m wondering if a 1.75” cylinder will aid in increasing depth since width will pack the tube immediately. Thoughts???

EJ, it’s generally thought to be a bad idea to intentionally pack the tube and apply more vacuum as a technique to develop length, if that’s what you’re thinking.

Unless you use a lot of lube, there is little longitudinal (length) movement in a fully packed tube. That means it is very difficult to apply enough force to get more length without applying a damaging level of vacuum, since the vacuum force in a fully packed tube is focused on the glans.

When you’re packing the tube for the entire length, and you want more size, it’s probably time to buy the next larger tube. You may get more length that way; that might also mean more girth. I don’t know how well that fits your goals.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by gprent
What is your base girth?

5.75”

Originally Posted by Lampwick
EJ, it’s generally thought to be a bad idea to intentionally pack the tube and apply more vacuum as a technique to develop length, if that’s what you’re thinking.

Unless you use a lot of lube, there is little longitudinal (length) movement in a fully packed tube. That means it is very difficult to apply enough force to get more length without applying a damaging level of vacuum, since the vacuum force in a fully packed tube is focused on the glans.

When you’re packing the tube for the entire length, and you want more size, it’s probably time to buy the next larger tube. You may get more length that way; that might also mean more girth. I don’t know how well that fits your goals.

Thanks for your reply,

What if a 1.75” tube would instantly pack at the base (maybe 1st 2”) without pumping, but should leave room for expansion for the top half of my dick (which does taper to 5” or so below glans)???

Originally Posted by EJ
Thanks for your reply,

What if a 1.75” tube would instantly pack at the base (maybe 1st 2”) without pumping, but should leave room for expansion for the top half of my dick (which does taper to 5” or so below glans)???

You would not be comfortable in the 1.75” and you would instantly feel you bought the wrong size. You should get the 2.0”.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by EJ
Thanks for your reply,

What if a 1.75” tube would instantly pack at the base (maybe 1st 2”) without pumping, but should leave room for expansion for the top half of my dick (which does taper to 5” or so below glans)??

Bro, I just gave my 1.75” away because it was so uncomfortable at my girth coming out and I’m only 5.375”. I know when I used the 1.75” it felt as though all of the vac was on my glans. I don’t think the base of yours will even fit in it with a significant amount of lube!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

OK, that makes sense. I just feel that a 2” is only going to focus on girth b/c I won’t be close to packing tube towards top half of dick. Oh well…

I’ve made a huge mistake. I bought mine yesterday while my girth is around 5” the diameter is 2.75! Is there a way to rig it or any other advice? Will this affect my growth?

I got my first tube. A 1.75” Jim Diamond and I packed the thing about 2/3 of the way up my length in the first pump. I went about 4 Hg and two 5 minute sets. I would have never thought that would happen looking at the thing. My suction was so tight that I had to press on the side of my base to break the vacuum loose. It was really tight pulling it off. I should have ordered the 2”, but looking at the guide and my base girth is like 5.375”. I thought it might help with my length too, but it won’t do that if it’s stuck on the sides. I either need to buy the 2” or just go hang until I reach 7” and then come back to pumping and see where I’m at. I don’t know, I had some fun pumping!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 AM.