Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question about couplers

Question about couplers

I’ve read in a few threads that 5012K251 is the coupler for most cylinders: Link to product on McMaster

I would like to know what’s the fitting female coupler for it? Can anyone post a code for McMaster or link me to it? I looked for it myself, but I got lost, there are so many options there.

Reason why I’m asking is because I’ve heard that female couplers sometimes wear off from use and start leaking, so if I’m already ordering male, I might as well order female with it to have a backup.


Anyone? Come on guys, this is important. :)

This will fit into a 1/4” threaded hole in the cylinder. If your cylinder has a larger hole, you’ll need a different female coupler.

Thanks. :) Hmm… Then maybe I should wait to actually see what type of female coupling my cylinder is going to have before shooting in the dark.

I hate to contradict west, but to the best of my knowledge, the PN you want is 5012k29.

One thing I have found out looking for connectors on that site is that working with pipe sizes is very tricky business and you have to look at all dimensions very closely to get the proper size.

The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Last edited by gprent : 05-04-2011 at .

Thank you too gprent. :)

He’s right, I saw 1/8” and thought it was the coupling size. You do have to look carefully.

Like I said, too much info. :) They have ~0.5 million products. :eek:

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32504-21-2015 09:21 PM
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement15804-07-2015 06:49 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04 AM.