Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Expanding pumping routine

Expanding pumping routine

OK I’ve been pumping for a good 2 months now and am at a loss as to whether I should start making my sets longer or just add more sets.

I have read through pumping 101 and alot of other threads but I am getting mixed opinions on the matter.

Right now my routine for pumping is:

5 Min Pump at 3-5 HG
1-2 min Jelq and massage

This is repeated for 6 cycles.

Now my question is would I better off adding more 5 minute sets in? Or to lengthen my sets to 7 minutes with the eventual goal of 10 minute sets.

Thanks for any opinions or suggestions.

Lengthen your sets.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

So should I be slowly working up to 10 minute sets or just jump to doing 3 10 minute sets?

Originally Posted by ograx
So should I be slowly working up to 10 minute sets or just jump to doing 3 10 minute sets?

You have been pumping long enough to go directly to 3 10 minute sets. Do that for a week and then go for 3 15 minute sets and you will see a huge difference. For the longer sets you may want to keep the pressure more in the 3-4 range to avoid discoloration.
I like to pump for an hour total, but stay at just 3 to 3.5”hg. Low pressure and long sessions is the secret to success.

I would also suggest you seriously think about going to full package pumping. That is what I do most.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
I would also suggest you seriously think about going to full package pumping. That is what I do most.


gprent,

I’ve incorporated some package pumping in my pumping routine for about a month now primarily to loosen the ball sac (I too have always had high hangers). After much experimentation with number of sets and set time it turns out that right now, testicularly, I respond best with only 1 10 minute set of package and the rest penis only. Since I require so little package pumping time, the following question is only of intellectual curiosity to me, but may help others (and perhaps myself in the future).

I read in another thread that you were doing full package pumping for maintenance, penile health, EQ, and ball-sack loosening. Do you think package pumping is as effective for gains as penis only pumping?


Length for show. Girth for "Whoa"!

NBPEL: Start: $1.50; Current: $1.75; Goal: $2

MSEG: Start: <TP Tube; Current: >TP Tube; Goal: >>PT Tube.

Originally Posted by retention_head
gprent,
I read in another thread that you were doing full package pumping for maintenance, penile health, EQ, and ball-sack loosening. Do you think package pumping is as effective for gains as penis only pumping?

Full package pumping ensures that the vacuum pressure is reaching the deepest part of the root of the penis as well as greatly enlarging the ball sack. Although the penis shaft might not get as large during full package pumping as it does when shaft only pumping I find the over all results last much longer with a fuller flaccid hang and improved erection quality. I think the growth potential although it might seem slower at first, is better for full package pumping then it is for shaft pumping. But if you want to pump for show, shaft only pumping is hard to beat.

If you have the time, a combination of both methods is ideal. Remember to stick with low pressure and go for longer sessions.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
You have been pumping long enough to go directly to 3 10 minute sets. Do that for a week and then go for 3 15 minute sets and you will see a huge difference. For the longer sets you may want to keep the pressure more in the 3-4 range to avoid discoloration.
I like to pump for an hour total, but stay at just 3 to 3.5”hg. Low pressure and long sessions is the secret to success.

I would also suggest you seriously think about going to full package pumping. That is what I do most.

When you say a huge difference, how big of a difference are we talking about?

What size do you start out at before pumping? And what size are you after a 3 x 15 min pump?

Originally Posted by mckmas8808
When you say a huge difference, how big of a difference are we talking about?

What size do you start out at before pumping? And what size are you after a 3 x 15 min pump?

Once you get up to and past the 30 minute mark, you can see girth increases of 1/4 to 1/2 inch over your starting size.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

How do you guess the size of the tube for full package pumping?

Keep in mind that PE takes time. I saw no permanent gains for 5 - 6 mos., then they began to pack on.


_______________

avocet8

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Newbie´s Routine and pumpingfabio_p_lemosPenis Enlargement Basics312-25-2008 04:01 PM
List your pumping routinepocopeepeePenis Pumps1511-14-2006 01:35 PM
My Marathon Shock Pumping Routine (Dick and then Balls)peforealPenis Pumps3411-27-2004 11:31 AM
Pumping Routine QuestiontallythwackerPenis Pumps312-05-2003 05:23 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 AM.