Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

ENHANCE YOUR PUMPED/UNPUMPED BULGE - THE VELCRO WRAP

It’s interesting that Overstock.com won’t ship these original Homedics TheraP wraps (without gel packs) to Hawaii, but I’ve ordered several other products from them without any problems. I tried customer service and speaking to an agent online, but even they couldn’t process my order.

Maybe those of you who can order the two-pack from overstock.com can help out some of the other international members.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

I totally agree on that. If someone could order some and send them internationally, it would be great.

I agree


Restarting everything.

Okey guys, I’ve been looking for a webpage where you
can buy the Homedics TheraP wraps or something similar
and ship it internationally, Sweden…

But so far I have found nada. You have any ideas?
Maybe someone could order a couple of them and
you to post them to us or something?


Restarting everything.

Like I said before, It’d be great if someone can buy a bunch and ship internationally. I understand it’s a lot of work, but well, it’s a great comunity and I hope someone can do it, cause there doesn’t seem to be another way.

Cheers, KaMeL

I bought one from a Swedish web page as I live in Sweden.

They did not have the homemedic TheraP wrap. But something

similar. 700 gauss and worse looks. If some Swedish guys would

like to buy one pm me and I’ll send a link.


Restarting everything.

Can someone post a picture to show how

they use this wrap? Do you add a cockring

above it, or do you tighten the wrap at the

base so that it works as a cockring?


Restarting everything.

I was pretty late in discovering this thread, but I grabbed the two pack from overstock.com about a month ago and have been using one for the last week or so. I’m more of a shower, at 5.5”-6” nbpfl without the wrap, but I must say that my wrapped bulge has been getting a lot of attention. I’ve worn it to work a few times under my dress slacks and the looks have been very obvious. As for the PE effects, I seem to be hanging a bit longer and fuller already, although I haven’t measured. The wrap is comfortable enough that I wear it for several hours a day without a problem. Thanks to peforeal and avocet for this great information.

Originally Posted by mrCow
Can someone post a picture to show how
they use this wrap? Do you add a cockring
above it, or do you tighten the wrap at the
base so that it works as a cockring?

Mrcow,

Here’s some links to pics with the Thera P wrap in use around the dick/ballsac and at the base of the dick alone.

My Home Medics Wrap

TheraP Wrap around cock pics


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by doggmann
I was pretty late in discovering this thread, but I grabbed the two pack from overstock.com about a month ago and have been using one for the last week or so. I’m more of a shower, at 5.5”-6” nbpfl without the wrap, but I must say that my wrapped bulge has been getting a lot of attention. I’ve worn it to work a few times under my dress slacks and the looks have been very obvious. As for the PE effects, I seem to be hanging a bit longer and fuller already, although I haven’t measured. The wrap is comfortable enough that I wear it for several hours a day without a problem. Thanks to peforeal and avocet for this great information.

doggmann,

You’re fortunate that you’re already more of a shower. It was using the Thera P wrist wrap regularly that I think helped to make me more the shower that I am today.

I also use it as the wrap around the base of my dick before I apply my cable clamp.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by peforeal
Doggmann,

You’re fortunate that you’re already more of a shower. It was using the Thera P wrist wrap regularly that I think helped to make me more the shower that I am today.

I also use it as the wrap around the base of my dick before I apply my cable clamp.

Peforeal

That’s a great idea! I’ve purchased clamps at WalMart, but I’m waiting to start using them seriously until I break the 8” length mark regularly, which should be pretty soon thanks to the vacuum hanger. Once I cement that length, I’ll go back to my pumping routine more intensely and add clamping to really push the girth.

I went to Walmart to find one of these straps last night. No Homemedics straps, no cable clamps.

I did find some other brand of strap and when I grow into it, it will be fine. For now, it’s simply too big. I’m having to make due with my silicone cockrings for now. They aren’t comforatable for very long though.

I have been able to buy the older strap and will also use that in conjunction with cock and ball leather strap(cock ring); I think it is similar to the one that Avocet 8 had been using.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

For those of us based here in the UK I think that www.health-connection.co.uk is our best source; I have recently bought one from them and will buy another soon. It costs £11.00.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.