Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

ENHANCE YOUR PUMPED/UNPUMPED BULGE - THE VELCRO WRAP

I didn’t really like the feel of the elbow wrap from futro. I”m really loving the comfort Ace’s elbow wrap provides though. I want to ask, does wrapping both cock and balls do anything for the balls? IS there a way to gain bigger balls haha?

Originally Posted by minime123
I didn’t really like the feel of the elbow wrap from futro. I”m really loving the comfort Ace’s elbow wrap provides though. I want to ask, does wrapping both cock and balls do anything for the balls? IS there a way to gain bigger balls haha?

The ACE brand is quite comfortable. Wrapping cock and balls does help stretch out the sac a bit over time for a better hang when freeballing. No bigger balls, though.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Peforeal. I’m wearing the Ace strap now. Hmm I already have a stretchy-enough ballsac. You think theres an anti-wrinkle/stretch product out there that can tighten things up?

Originally Posted by minime123
Peforeal. I’m wearing the Ace strap now. Hmm I already have a stretchy-enough ballsac. You think theres an anti-wrinkle/stretch product out there that can tighten things up?

I guess you could try any of the over the counter skin/facial firming creams available at most drug stores or just appreciate what you’ve been born with.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

For the record, I used to hate the Thera-P wrist wrap and found it nearly impossible to wear comfortably. I have naysayed this product in several different threads, all the while trying to figure out how one could possibly wear this thing in public without looking like a freak. No longer. This thing is awesome and I just ordered 4 more.

Firstly, as far as wearing it comfortably it make take some time and several adjustments to find the best way to wrap. I for one, only wrap the cock. I used to have a problem with turtling and I don’t know the last time it turtled because I believe the magnets in the Thera-P have a relaxing effect on the unit (at least mine) and the penis resists the urge to turtle. I can’t explain the science behind it, all I know is even with the ACE, which I still love, my dick would still turtle up - the wrap just helped keep it stretched. But the Thera-P is truly remarkable in keeping a long and spongy flaccid virtually all day long. Second, as far as “buldge obscenity”, my remedy is to wrap tightly over the Thera-P with a strip of 2” or even 3” ACE self-adhesive. This, for me, does two things: (1) keeps the wrap snug around the unit, and (2) rounds out the buldge in a less cartoonish way. Around the house I’ll wear just the wrist wrap but in public I prefer the double wrap method described above. All I can say is trial and error. And patience.


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by fauxreal
For the record, I used to hate the Thera-P wrist wrap and found it nearly impossible to wear comfortably. I have naysayed this product in several different threads, all the while trying to figure out how one could possibly wear this thing in public without looking like a freak. No longer. This thing is awesome and I just ordered 4 more.

fauxreal,

Welcome to the fold. Although I can’t document why, I also feel that the magnets have a special beneficial effect when wearing the Thera P wrist wrap. They are getting more difficult to find. Our local suppliers in the islands
have dried up. I bought some online as backup a year or so ago. Where are you ordering your latest supply from?

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

I really want to order a bunch of the thera p wrist wraps, but I´m in Argentina. Do you know from anyone that´d ship internationally?

Thanks in advance!

KaMeL

Originally Posted by peforeal

I bought some online as backup a year or so ago. Where are you ordering your latest supply from?

I got my last 2 orders from here…

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2…PROD_ID=2022896


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Originally Posted by fauxreal
I got my last 2 orders from here…
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2…PROD_ID=2022896

Guys,

You should order your extras now. The original Homedics Thera P wrist wraps without the gel-pak are becoming increasingly difficult to find. The price is very right at this site, and they come in a package of two wrist wraps.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by Kamel22
I really want to order a bunch of the thera p wrist wraps, but I´m in Argentina. Do you know from anyone that´d ship internationally?

Thanks in advance!

KaMeL

KaMel,

Try to see if the site provided by fauxreal will ship internationally.
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2…PROD_ID=2022896

The price is excellent for a pack of two wrist wraps.

Good luck.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Hmm even though I just bought my Ace wrap not too long ago, I think I’ll give the Homedics mag wrap a shot. What do you think about wearing a mag wrap in a jacuzzi? Bad Idea?

I ordered this from the Overstock site and it only came with one wrap, although it states two. Did anyone order from there recently and get two in one package, or is this just a typo on the site?

I just ordered one through drugstore.com. I think I like the idea of the hot wrap attachment. I think it would be great for after stretching/jelqing/pumping sessions to place on the top of the shaft. I should be receiving mine the first week of October and I’ll give a more thorough details in my progress log.

Originally Posted by nwarluvs2jo

I ordered this from the Overstock site and it only came with one wrap, although it states two. Did anyone order from there recently and get two in one package, or is this just a typo on the site?

They should come one per box but you should have received 2 boxes since that price is for 2 wraps. Contact Overstock and they should send you another one (if you in fact paid for 2).


"I don't understand how America doesn't understand Thug Life... America IS Thug Life!"

- Tupac Shakur

Those guys wont ship internationally… :(

I dont know what to do.

Cheers, KaMeL

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 PM.