Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Custom shaped cylinders

Custom shaped cylinders

Has anyone ever seen a site that makes custom cylinders. What I am looking for is a regular tube but with a base shakes like a athletic cup so I can pp the entire area.

It is easier to buy an extra large cylinder and do full package pumping where you pump cock and balls together.

The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Nearest thing I’ve seen to what you’re asking about are some of the anatomically shaped tubes made by Frohle in Germany.
They make some tubes shaped like a cock and balls.

If you want to pump the whole area why not do like gprent suggests and use a large tube or a sun tea jar ?

I’ve got a 3 inch tube and I do cock and ball packing. Although with that I can only angle the tube straight down. As far as the Sweet tea jar goes I don’t really want to got for that look. I guess the area I’m trying to add in is behind the balls. I still want most of the tube to be narrow to focus more on lenght.

Hello Pumperj
Take a look on this website (picture 3 stage cylinder)

I have a custom mushroom tube from them and I’m plenty satisfied.

The man who made the tube is really kind and open to satisfy the client.

Thanks, that site looks interesting.

Anyone have any input on the GX Pro cylinders, from pumptoys. Thinking about buying one.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Baseball and cone shaped unitsScott88Penis Enlargement Basics4802-27-2010 05:16 AM
Picturebrite cylinders?ChuckRPenis Pumps3108-28-2008 07:08 PM
Long cylinders better for length,short for girth?romeo1Penis Pumps308-14-2004 08:56 PM
Tapered or straightwall cylinders?X-BenPenis Pumps109-22-2003 02:27 AM
Cylinders in 1/8” IncrementsMushroomPenis Pumps612-20-2002 04:00 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 PM.