Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why can't I go up in weights?

Why can't I go up in weights?

I’ve been hanging for a couple of months with bib hanger, constantly swinging the weight from side to side. My starting weight was 2.5kg. I do 4 sets per day and I hang between 2.5kg to 3.5kg. At the end of every workout, I reach fatigue to the point where I have to reduce weight and sometimes I can’t hang any further at any weight because I’ve hanged to failure. What I don’t understand is how do people increase weights so high, like 20+ lbs. Bib recommends increasing weights up to 15% per week, or every week they increase 1-2lbs. How can I do the same when I keep reaching extreme fatigue at low weights? Am I doing something wrong if I am not able to increase my weights?

How long do you hang each session? When I started over a year ago when I hung 5lbs I thought it was going to pull my unit off. I only do 30 min. Sessions a day. Many people on this forum say listen to your unit. Sounds like your over training IMHO. I started out only with 5lbs for only 30 mins. There were some days I would hang 2 times a day if the privacy was there. I would do this for 14 days then add 1lb and then go another 14 days then add another pound. There were days after 14 days and adding another pound was too much then I would back off and go another 7 days before I tried it again. I always do BTC. I sit on a chair with it hanging down off the front of the chair. I do stand at times too. Heat is important as I use a hair blow dryer to apply heat to unit. I’ve incorporated other training methods as well, pumping, my version of a ADS(similar golf weigh hanging method)under my clothes during work and still do the newbie routine at times when I can’t do the others. After a little over a year I am up to 20lbs of hanging but I did it over months.(in a little over a year I’ve logged in only 131 hours of hanging). I have gained length and girth during this time. Take the time and read up on the posts there’s a lot of good info on this site. Soon I’m going to be posting my stats and my method of training on this site along with a few pictures. I eventually want to post some pictures of the stuff I built(or copied from other members, my version ) Hang in there you will get there.. No pun intended

Originally Posted by wrenchdad
How long do you hang each session? When I started over a year ago when I hung 5lbs I thought it was going to pull my unit off. I only do 30 min. Sessions a day. Many people on this forum say listen to your unit. Sounds like your over training IMHO. I started out only with 5lbs for only 30 mins. There were some days I would hang 2 times a day if the privacy was there. I would do this for 14 days then add 1lb and then go another 14 days then add another pound. There were days after 14 days and adding another pound was too much then I would back off and go another 7 days before I tried it again. I always do BTC. I sit on a chair with it hanging down off the front of the chair. I do stand at times too. Heat is important as I use a hair blow dryer to apply heat to unit. I’ve incorporated other training methods as well, pumping, my version of a ADS(similar golf weigh hanging method)under my clothes during work and still do the newbie routine at times when I can’t do the others. After a little over a year I am up to 20lbs of hanging but I did it over months.(in a little over a year I’ve logged in only 131 hours of hanging). I have gained length and girth during this time. Take the time and read up on the posts there’s a lot of good info on this site. Soon I’m going to be posting my stats and my method of training on this site along with a few pictures. I eventually want to post some pictures of the stuff I built(or copied from other members, my version ) Hang in there you will get there.. No pun intended

I’m hanging standard, 20 minutes per set. I don’t think I’m over-training, I’m just hanging optimally and make sure I get the most out of each and every session. The minimum we should be hanging every week is 10 hours. I try to reach fatigue in the 1st set and then ride it for 4 sets. I start off with 3.5kg in the 1st set and when it starts feeling uncomfortable, I reduce it to 2.5kg. If I feel I can handle this weight without any discomfort, I then increase it to 3kg. I try to make sure I’m feeling a stretch at all times, and in my last set when there is about 5-10 minutes left, I finish the set off with the maximum weight with 3.5kg again and by now I’m usually start to clock watching which means I’ve worked to my max. I’m always listening to my body. When I’m feeling discomfort, I reduce. When it’s easy, I increase. The problem is I’m not able to go up in weights as I’m reaching fatigue with low weights and I think the reason for that is because I’m not allowing my penis to heal. When the penis heals, the penis gets tougher and stronger, and you have to use even higher weights to break those adhesions. I’m no expert, so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Originally Posted by wrenchdad
How long do you hang each session? When I started over a year ago when I hung 5lbs I thought it was going to pull my unit off. I only do 30 min. Sessions a day. Many people on this forum say listen to your unit. Sounds like your over training IMHO. I started out only with 5lbs for only 30 mins. There were some days I would hang 2 times a day if the privacy was there. I would do this for 14 days then add 1lb and then go another 14 days then add another pound. There were days after 14 days and adding another pound was too much then I would back off and go another 7 days before I tried it again. I always do BTC. I sit on a chair with it hanging down off the front of the chair. I do stand at times too. Heat is important as I use a hair blow dryer to apply heat to unit. I’ve incorporated other training methods as well, pumping, my version of a ADS(similar golf weigh hanging method)under my clothes during work and still do the newbie routine at times when I can’t do the others. After a little over a year I am up to 20lbs of hanging but I did it over months.(in a little over a year I’ve logged in only 131 hours of hanging). I have gained length and girth during this time. Take the time and read up on the posts there’s a lot of good info on this site. Soon I’m going to be posting my stats and my method of training on this site along with a few pictures. I eventually want to post some pictures of the stuff I built(or copied from other members, my version ) Hang in there you will get there.. No pun intended

Gaining with just 1 or 2 sets is quite rare. But I guess you hang every day?
Congrats man. What are your gains? Are you cut? What do you use for hanging?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by plasmaturtle
I’ve been hanging for a couple of months with bib hanger, constantly swinging the weight from side to side. My starting weight was 2.5kg. I do 4 sets per day and I hang between 2.5kg to 3.5kg. At the end of every workout, I reach fatigue to the point where I have to reduce weight and sometimes I can’t hang any further at any weight because I’ve hanged to failure. What I don’t understand is how do people increase weights so high, like 20+ lbs. Bib recommends increasing weights up to 15% per week, or every week they increase 1-2lbs. How can I do the same when I keep reaching extreme fatigue at low weights? Am I doing something wrong if I am not able to increase my weights?

I think the goal is reaching fatigue and gaining, not increasing weights per se. But when I want to add weight, I first increase my hang time at the current weight, a little each day. Then I increase the weight, but cut back the time at the same time. At the new weight, I gradually increase the time again.

You might also try not swinging the weight and/or a different hanging position. BTC puts a lot of pressure on the ligs; SO puts more pressure on the tunica/septum and less on the ligs. I can handle more weight SO than BTC. And I hang with heat (hat tip: Firegoat).


Live long and prosper.

Originally Posted by ErnieBanks
I think the goal is reaching fatigue and gaining, not increasing weights per se. But when I want to add weight, I first increase my hang time at the current weight, a little each day. Then I increase the weight, but cut back the time at the same time. At the new weight, I gradually increase the time again.

You might also try not swinging the weight and/or a different hanging position. BTC puts a lot of pressure on the ligs; SO puts more pressure on the tunica/septum and less on the ligs. I can handle more weight SO than BTC. And I hang with heat (hat tip: Firegoat).

I know the goal is reaching fatigue. If you’re reaching fatigue, then technically you should also be gaining. I just wanted to hear from people who are in similar situation as me, reaching fatigue at low weights because most of the times you hear people hanging heavy weights and still not reaching fatigue. I’m thinking of trying DLD Blasters and Fulcrum stretching between my hanging sets.

Originally Posted by plasmaturtle
I know the goal is reaching fatigue. If you’re reaching fatigue, then technically you should also be gaining. I just wanted to hear from people who are in similar situation as me, reaching fatigue at low weights because most of the times you hear people hanging heavy weights and still not reaching fatigue. I’m thinking of trying DLD Blasters and Fulcrum stretching between my hanging sets.


Well, I don’t know why you continue to reach fatigue with the same weight, but have you made any gains over the last several months with hanging the same weight?

Walter made a post on another thread which had an excellent idea which you could do too. Go to the bib forum and ask this question, and see what Bib has to say, I would think he knows more about hanging than anyone.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Using Monty's PE weights for ADS?PenisMageePenis Extenders1203-20-2012 07:14 PM
GOLF WEIGHTS & HANGING ( Peforeal Routine)peforealPenis Hangers7112-29-2009 05:58 AM
Wearing ADS weights after pumping sessionswantsmorePenis Pumps106-30-2007 05:44 PM
Cold Pe Weights Post Hang:Big GirthaPenis Enlargement508-21-2005 02:59 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:37 PM.