GOLF WEIGHTS & HANGING ( Peforeal Routine)
In response to PM’s I’ve received recently about my using golf weights to do some lightweight hanging, here is my routine:
1. First purchase your golf weights (doughnut shapes, approx. 1/3 lb each in weight) from any local sports store, discount store (Walmart), etc.
2. Get semi-erect and apply a small amount of lube (any kind of lotion will do) to your shaft. Slide 3 or more weights (about 1 lb.) down your shaft to the base of your dick. The lube makes it easier to do this. You can continue to add more weights, depending on the length of your dick, comfort level, etc. I use 4 - 5 weights myself. Now wipe off the remaining exposed lube on your shaft.
3. Now take some Ace self-adhesive bandage or equivalent and FIRMLY wrap the area below the glans (head) several times, creating a thickness that prevents the weights from sliding off. Being semi-erect helps when doing the wrap. If the Ace bandage is new, it will adhere tight on its own. If you are reusing a strip, you may want to seal the strip with some gaffer’s tape, rubber band, or elastic hair band, or equivalent. I use a small 1-inch cut section of cheap bicycle rubber tubing to hold the adhesive strip in place. Use whatever works.
4. Leave the weights on, go about your business and then take breaks every 20 - 30 minutes or so for circulation purposes. I suggest when you unwrap and remove the weights to grab your dick and slap it against your thigh at least 25 times to help restore good circulation.
5. Then slip on weights, rewrap and start again.
6. Do this as long as you have the time.
7. If you don’t want the weights to be obvious, I suggest wearing loose fitting boxer shorts to contain them from swinging indiscriminately when you walk. Then wear another pair of loose fitting gym shorts or similar item over that. Only you will be the wiser.
8. That’s it. Hang away for as many hours as you like.
9. When you are done, be sure to finish with some final dick slapping against the thigh and perhaps some dryjelqing to help restore normal circulation.
10. Now enjoy the gradual gains to come.
This is a very easy, passive activity to incorporate into your overall PE program. This has definitely helped me to continue to improve flaccid hang in particular.
Good hanging to all!