Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What is this?

123

Originally Posted by kingpole
DLM4! Penis injuries take a long time to heal, sometimes they don’t heal, sometimes they heal wrong.

I think you need to grow a thinking cap and stop PE now while you still got a penis that works.

Hey King pole, If you read above I have decided to take time off. I also just got back from a four month decon because of what I thought was an injury. Why the “grow a thinking cap” comment? I honestly try to be as careful as possible. If I come across something that I have not experienced before, I ask here. I don’t want to ask if I’m only going to be patronized. Come on guys. This is what I talking about with these hijacked threads. You have always been one of the nicest guys at thunders, so I’m surprised to get that kind of comment from you.

Mr. Happy…I did run the spell check on that last post. And it didn’t pick it up, or I would have fixed it. I’m sure I probably just used it in the wrong context, but I really don’t know how to write it. I do my best. Like I said, grammar really isn’t my subject. I really don’t mean to sound so defensive, but lord that’s the way I’m feeling right now. I have to admit that I am a bit insecure when it comes to writing because of this. If I misspell a word…can I catch a break?

I would really just like to get back to the subject of this thread. I have posted a few questions on here that no one acknowledged, but I spell one word wrong and all of thunders comes down me. Well at least that’s how I’m feeling. Anyways…I DO have love and appreciation for everyone who has helped me here on thunders. Its helped me to grow…and may have saved my penis from some serious injuries. So thank you to everyone who has helped!!!

Originally Posted by dlm4
Why the “grow a thinking cap” comment? I honestly try to be as careful as possible. {…} I don’t want to ask if I’m only going to be patronized. {…} You have always been one of the nicest guys at thunders, so I’m surprised to get that kind of comment from you.


He’s still nice. Trying to be nice. That was the kingpole version of tough love. He’s still getting the hang of it.

He’s worried about you hurting yourself, that’s all. A few of us are.

Yes. It’s true the comments can sometimes feel condescending - but mostly that’s old timers being frustrated that we get can’t communicate well enough.

If you feel I’m guilty of condescending, I apologize. Like I said, I was just trying to get your attention. :leftie:

Originally Posted by dlm4
Mr. Happy…I did run the spell check on that last post. And it didn’t pick it up, or I would have fixed it. I’m sure I probably just used it in the wrong context, but I really don’t know how to write it. I do my best. Like I said, grammar really isn’t my subject. I really don’t mean to sound so defensive, but lord that’s the way I’m feeling right now. I have to admit that I am a bit insecure when it comes to writing because of this. If I misspell a word…can I catch a break?


We do know the difference between fucking around and just missing a few things here and there.

That’s what the smiley was about. :)

Just do your best and don’t worry about it. I’m sure you’ll do fine.

Originally Posted by dlm4
I would really just like to get back to the subject of this thread. I have posted a few questions on here that no one acknowledged.


Agreed.

Refresh our memory.

I’ll give whatever you ask my best shot. I’m sure kingpole and others will as well.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Thanks Mr. Happy. I appreciate it. There is a verse in the bible, don’t know why I remember it, but it says “a kind word turns away wrath”. So I appreciate the kind words. I will try and hop on tomorrow and ask a few questions. I am beat and I’m going to turn in. Like I said earlier, I am feeling frustrated with my lack of gains. As far as being worried, I appreciate the concern, but I don’t think that I have done anything out of the norm. I started with low weight, and very slowly added weight. As soon as I had any sign of an injury, I came here and posted, as I want to be as careful as possible. If I had to choose between my right hand and my dick? Well…lets just say that I hope I don’t have to ever make that choice! Lol!

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:25 PM.