Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

No Gains

Originally Posted by q92
12-15 lb for 10 hours a week druign 3 months seems to be enough to gain. But everyone is different. Anybody knows of someones who had to try higher weights to gain and eventually succeded?

Would have to check Bib’s site. Just because of the amount of hangers there. I do believe there has been a few. However, most people do seem to gain when they are in the mid teens putting in a decent amount of time per week.

I haven’t been on his site in quite a while and there might be some more that have had that experience.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

O,k I want to give a small update and have a question for you guys. So I have been sticking to my original routine that I had posted in this thread.

ADS: 8 hours
Hanging: 1.5 hours
ADS: 2 hours

Some days I meet my routine and other days I fall short, but I still get a minimum of 9.5 hrs a day. As of now I haven’t measured BPEL, but have measured SL. Before starting this routine, my SL was 7.25”, and now my SL is 7.75”. Obviously a .5” increase, but will that mean my BPEL will measure out to 7.75”?

I would measure my BPEL, but don’t want to be disappointed if there is no change in length.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

Well, I’m waiting to hear your erect gains with bated breath here. I hope you do gain something man.

Originally Posted by jazz13
Well, I’m waiting to hear your erect gains with bated breath here. I hope you do gain something man.

I did it, I measured my BPEL and I wish I wouldnt have…still stuck at 7”! This is nuts considered my SL increased .5”. I would think that would equate to some kind of length, but apparently not.

Still not gonna quit, as something has to give sooner or later.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

My stretched gains always proceeded erect gains. I have seen this with many people.

I consider stretched gains a great sign. Don’t give up.

After you hang do some light jelqing if you aren’t already doing it. Part of the theory was that the tension/traction is increasing length but the vascular system is not ready to increase length. Now that could be total BS but I can’t imagine jelqing hurting you.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by Flashpoint
I did it, I measured my BPEL and I wish I wouldn’t have.. Still stuck at 7”! This is nuts considered my SL increased .5”. I would think that would equate to some kind of length, but apparently not.

Still not gonna quit, as something has to give sooner or later.

Flashpoint:

Did you give up? Or still same routine when you can manage it?

Have you switched it up yet. I mean, changing from the hanger and ADS to jelqs and edging? Still a “newbie”, but gaining knowledge here to apply it accordingly. :-)

PN


Start: 4/2018. BPFL: 5.25”. NBPEL; 6.5”. MSEG: 5.25”. BPEL: 7.5”

Goal: EL; 7 -7.5” x 5.75”

Originally Posted by pointnorth
Flashpoint:

Did you give up? Or still same routine when you can manage it?

Have you switched it up yet. I mean, changing from the hanger and ADS to jelqs and edging? Still a “newbie”, but gaining knowledge here to apply it accordingly. :-)

PN


It’s an old thread and he hasn’t logged on since 2016 it’s safe to say he probably gave up.

If you ever plan on hanging plan on a life change because it’s all about time and lots of it. Time then weight, more time then more weight. I’m not saying it can’t be done hanging 3 sets by 20 minutes which equates to about an hour 30 but it would take time to build up to a weight that would get you gains at only an hour total hang time per day.

Originally Posted by kingscounty
It’s an old thread and he hasn’t logged on since 2016 it’s safe to say he probably gave up.

If you ever plan on hanging plan on a life change because it’s all about time and lots of it. Time then weight, more time then more weight. I’m not saying it can’t be done hanging 3 sets by 20 minutes which equates to about an hour 30 but it would take time to build up to a weight that would get you gains at only an hour total hang time per day.

I just made a similar post (to Flashpoints) but this post was a really good read for me. Lots of different views and opinions, advice, and more…

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 AM.