Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hanging Debate: Bib- or Vac-type

1234

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Bullshit.

What is bullshit?

Originally Posted by marinera
I’d have two demands for You, TTT, because I know You are a Doc: has been said that smooth muscles, like those in the penis, don’t react to stress as other muscles do; so : 1) this means that hypertophy is not possible for this muscles? 2) if smooth muscles can hypertrophize, what are the stress that promote grow (ischemia apart)?

In response to your requests :)

1. Smooth muscles can grow

And

2. I think that ischemia is a strong promoter of smooth muscle growth. Geometric changes and tensile stress are a growth promotors, too. Further, there must be some chemical substances that promote growth, but I am not certain which ones can be used successfully to stimulate growth.


Later - ttt

Many thanks TTT.

I’ll try doing some search on this argument, but I haven’t scientific background needed.

http://circres.ahajournals.org/cgi/…stract/56/4/525

Seems that hipertensyve conditions lead to smooth muscles hypertophy, as to sumarized in this article.
When we cause localized ischemia we have also localized raising of blood pressure; so maybe there is a connection here. I don’t want become pedantic, but what do You think TTT?

I did some reading on ischemia and from what I can gather ischemia is a blockage of blood vessels which in turn causes oxygen deprivation, this in turn causes TGF-B1 levels increase and prostaglandin E1 levels decrease, smooth muscles waste away and collagen is overproduced, causing scarring, loss of elasticity, reduced blood flow to the penis (and erectile dysfunction).

I like to wear a silicone cock ring during the day, by the end of the day my penis has gained quite a good amount of girth. I notice that for the first half of the day my penis becomes slightly colder, then as the swelling occurs the warmth returns. I do not know if I am doing permanent damage to my penis.but from what I have read about blocking the bloodflow to an organ, I may be doing just that. The following is a quote from wikipedia.

“Erectile Dysfunction and Oxygen Deprivation
Erectile dysfunction most commonly occurs when the penis is deprived of oxygen-rich blood. When oxygen levels to the penis are low, an imbalance occurs in two important substances, TGF-B1 and prostaglandin E1:

TGF-B1 levels increase, which trigger production of collagen, a tough protein that forms all types of connective tissue, including scar tissue.
In addition, there is a reduction in prostaglandin E1, a chemical that suppresses collagen production and relaxes the smooth muscles to allow blood flow resulting in an erection.
When TGF-B1 levels increase and prostaglandin E1 levels decrease, smooth muscles waste away and collagen is overproduced, causing scarring, loss of elasticity, and reduced blood flow to the penis. A number of conditions can deprive the penis of oxygen-rich blood.

Blockage of Blood Vessels (Ischemia). The primary cause of oxygen deprivation is ischemia — the blockage of blood vessels. The same conditions that cause blockage in the blood vessels leading to heart problems may also contribute to erectile dysfunction.”

-Hope our dicks don’t all fall off!

Originally Posted by mickdangle
I did some reading on ischemia and from what I can gather ischemia is a blockage of blood vessels which in turn causes oxygen deprivation, this in turn causes TGF-B1 levels increase and prostaglandin E1 levels decrease, smooth muscles waste away and collagen is overproduced, causing scarring, loss of elasticity, reduced blood flow to the penis (and erectile dysfunction).

I like to wear a silicone cock ring during the day, by the end of the day my penis has gained quite a good amount of girth. I notice that for the first half of the day my penis becomes slightly colder, then as the swelling occurs the warmth returns. I do not know if I am doing permanent damage to my penis.but from what I have read about blocking the bloodflow to an organ, I may be doing just that. The following is a quote from wikipedia.

“Erectile Dysfunction and Oxygen Deprivation
Erectile dysfunction most commonly occurs when the penis is deprived of oxygen-rich blood. When oxygen levels to the penis are low, an imbalance occurs in two important substances, TGF-B1 and prostaglandin E1:

TGF-B1 levels increase, which trigger production of collagen, a tough protein that forms all types of connective tissue, including scar tissue.
In addition, there is a reduction in prostaglandin E1, a chemical that suppresses collagen production and relaxes the smooth muscles to allow blood flow resulting in an erection.
When TGF-B1 levels increase and prostaglandin E1 levels decrease, smooth muscles waste away and collagen is overproduced, causing scarring, loss of elasticity, and reduced blood flow to the penis. A number of conditions can deprive the penis of oxygen-rich blood.

Blockage of Blood Vessels (Ischemia). The primary cause of oxygen deprivation is ischemia — the blockage of blood vessels. The same conditions that cause blockage in the blood vessels leading to heart problems may also contribute to erectile dysfunction.”

-Hope our dicks don’t all fall off!

I think that you are confounding acute (20 minutes or so) and chronic (or permanent) ischemia. In pe I believe that acute ischemia promotes growth.

Chronic ischemia can cause severe damage, but even chronic ischemia can promote blood vessel (smooth muscle) growth, - example: slowly occluding arteries of the leg of a heavy smoker promote the formation of new or growth of preexisting arteries (they are called ‘collaterals’).

All that shit is really complicated and I may be wrong, it’s more a feeling than scientific evidence that ischemia is a relevant pe-growth-factor. One thing is sure:

TOO MUCH (intensity, time) ISCHEMIA WILL DAMAGE YOUR DICK.

For example, as that was stated repeatedly, complete ischemia like in heavy clamping or bib-hanging should be restricted to rather short time periods, may be 10 minutes or so.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
All that shit is really complicated and I may be wrong, it’s more a feeling than scientific evidence that ischemia is a relevant pe-growth-factor. One thing is sure:

TOO MUCH (intensity, time) ISCHEMIA WILL DAMAGE YOUR DICK.


Could we engrave this in a brass plate and hang it up over the entrance to this place?


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
Could we engrave this in a brass plate and hang it up over the entrance to this place?

A virtual brass plate, yes.


Later - ttt

Can smooth muscle grow? Sure, look at the heart. It is not necessarily healthy growth however:

-Left ventricular hypertrophy can be caused by high blood pressure.

-Cardiac enlargement is seen in heart failure patients. The heart is bigger, but ejection fraction is decreased. The heart is weaker.

-Left ventricular wall thickness increases in response to resistance exercise. It is controversial but I think in this case the change is healthy.


Horny Bastard

Top
1234

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 PM.