Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Four Months of Hanging

12

Originally Posted by f1ip

Was your penis already conditioned where it becomes so strong that making gains later becomes difficult if not impossible?

I had done the newbie routine—stretching and jelqing—and had gained about 0.5” BPEL by the time I started hanging. I didn’t take much time off between the newbie routine and hanging.

So yes, it is possible that I was over conditioned. On the other hand, I’ve resumed hanging a couple of times after long decon breaks (3 months or more) and still haven’t seen any gains from hanging.

Stretching and jelqing, when combined, have continued to give me good gains, however. After my misadventure with hanging, I managed to quickly gain 1/2” in length with a simple stretch/jelq routine.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

I will post in in June.

I hope to start hanging and go for one year of hardcore hanging and clamping, with Vimax or VigRx plus pills and get up to 9.5” length and huge girth, and then continue manual exercises to have a healthy penis and gain size to the huge monster cock range. Anyone trying to get huge with hanging?

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
I had done the newbie routine—stretching and jelqing—and had gained about 0.5” BPEL by the time I started hanging. I didn’t take much time off between the newbie routine and hanging.

So yes, it is possible that I was over conditioned. On the other hand, I’ve resumed hanging a couple of times after long decon breaks (3 months or more) and still haven’t seen any gains from hanging.

Stretching and jelqing, when combined, have continued to give me good gains, however. After my misadventure with hanging, I managed to quickly gain 1/2” in length with a simple stretch/jelq routine.

Modesto, question for you about your “this is biology not physics” hanging comment. How can you say that with a steady increase in weight, say up to even 50 lbs, a person’s tissue would not respond by expanding to accommodate the stress? I understand that you didn’t gain anything from 5lb to 25 lbs…but I disagree that hanging is biology not physics.

In fact, it is exactly physics…tensile stress, force, etc. I do agree with you that as a person goes up in weight, his body fights the pull, or force, and is able to resist more (thus the explanation for the benefit of decon)…however, during that process I think it also grows to accommodate said stress.

I’m a meticulous measurer and only do FSL…I’ve been steadily increasing using a bib for two years…and am hanging 35 lbs. 4 sets, 20 minutes, 7 days/week.

Best,

Bubba

Doesn’t everything in nature abide by the laws of physics?

Originally Posted by bubba77

Modesto, question for you about your “this is biology not physics” hanging comment. How can you say that with a steady increase in weight, say up to even 50 lbs, a person’s tissue would not respond by expanding to accommodate the stress? I understand that you didn’t gain anything from 5lb to 25 lbs…but I disagree that hanging is biology not physics.

I’m glad that you’re gaining, Bubba77. My statement about PE not being about physics is simply to say that the penis is not the same as a steel rod or a length of wire. It is part of a living organism. It doesn’t merely comply with forces imposed on it, but rather adapts and responds to those forces through biological processes.

Of course the body is not immune to physics—everything physical is subject the laws of physics. The problem is when people infer that because a wire does one thing when it is pulled, a penis will do the same. Not so.

The cells in the penis will respond to applied force by doing something. Sometimes, or for some guys, the tissues proliferate and the penis grows. Sometimes the tissues become inflamed and contract. I actually LOST 1/4” BPFSL when I started hanging over 15#. My body did just the opposite of what an oversimplified model of the physics would predict.

Ultimately, physics does triumph. But maybe not the way you expect. It may be possible to strap 500 pounds to your dick and truly subject it to rapid plastic deformation, just like what happens when you stretch a wire. But what will happen then. It may simply stretch 1/8” and suddenly snap clean off. It all depends on the modulus of elasticity.

At any rate, PE induced forces don’t go anywhere near the plastic limit of our tissues. If we grew from plastic deformation, growth would be instantaneous. All we’d need to do is strap on the weight, let it hang for 1 second, and then remove it to reveal our permanently elongated (and probably dead) dicks. It obviously doesn’t work this way. Something else is going on.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by bubba77
however, during that process I think it also grows to accommodate said stress.

Why would being longer help accommodate? If anything, that would make the penis even more susceptible to injury (more links in the chain).

Obviously yes, everything is physical, hence it’s all physics. I think ModestoMan’s point is that when we deal with the human body, it’s not as simple as drawing out a force diagram. The penis is a complicated organ. There are many tissues, each with its own response to stress. Mix in the fact that the penis is actually stunting its own growth, and it seems you need to take on a more educated approach, involving feedback from your penis. PE isn’t a recipe; you have to make decisions based on what you see. And you may see that the only approach that works is using a very high amount of weight, maybe too much to be safe.

tiodm, you’ve been at it 4 months. Obviously you’re dedicated and you have the will power. I think it’s a risky wager of your time to go through this blindly. You should know if you’re not growing, and change your routine accordingly.

EDIT: Hi ModestoMan.


Then: 6.75" x 5" ----> Now: 8.5" x 5.75"

Statstatstats.

I find climbing to that weight level (15#) that quickly really sad. I mean to everyone their own routine but to climb to that level without giving the lower levels a chance to work seems like a road to injury.
I’m not saying stop what your doing because we all have to figure out what works for us individually. Having said that lets say that you do gain some after your trial period. What then? Do you just keep going up? Where is the limit? Is there one? If you get to 40# what then.

I’m sorry it just seems crazy to me but what ever. :(

For years I have tried to gain at the lowest weight possible and here I am at the 3rd year of hanging (with interruptions) and I’m still around 15 to 18#’s Still gaining.
Still only doing 2 to 3 sets a day but not consistent either. I skip days here and there for life’s interruptions but it still works.

Oh the impatience of youth. Not that I’m old just a vet.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights


Last edited by Monty530 : 04-08-2008 at .

Originally Posted by Monty530
I find climbing to that weight level (15#) that quickly really sad. I mean to everyone their own routine but to climb to that level without giving the lower levels a chance to work seems like a road to injury.
I’m not saying stop what your doing because we all have to figure out what works for us individually. Having said that lets say that you do gain some after your trial period. What then? Do you just keep going up? Where is the limit? Is there one? If you get to 40# what then.

I’m sorry it just seems crazy to me but what ever. :(

For years I have tried to gain at the lowest weight possible and here I am at the 3rd year of hanging (with interruptions) and I’m still around 15 to 18#’s Still gaining.
Still only doing 2 to 3 sets a day but not consistent either. I skip days here and there for life’s interruptions but it still works.

Oh the impatience of youth. Not that I’m old just a vet.


How many days per week are you trying to do “2 to 3 sets a day”? Are they 20 min sets? What angle(s)?

Originally Posted by wayoflife99
How many days per week are you trying to do “2 to 3 sets a day”? Are they 20 min sets? What angle(s)?


As many days as I can. I have adult children popping in and out so consistency is not a guarantee for me. Fortunately they are predictable.

I do 20 minute sets, normally SO. If I can squeeze in a 3rd set then I’ll do SU.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

I agree low weight and longer hanging session’s + ads approach works best.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
I’m glad that you’re gaining, Bubba77. My statement about PE not being about physics is simply to say that the penis is not the same as a steel rod or a length of wire. It is part of a living organism. It doesn’t merely comply with forces imposed on it, but rather adapts and responds to those forces through biological processes.

Of course the body is not immune to physics—everything physical is subject the laws of physics. The problem is when people infer that because a wire does one thing when it is pulled, a penis will do the same. Not so.

The cells in the penis will respond to applied force by doing something. Sometimes, or for some guys, the tissues proliferate and the penis grows. Sometimes the tissues become inflamed and contract. I actually LOST 1/4” BPFSL when I started hanging over 15#. My body did just the opposite of what an oversimplified model of the physics would predict.

Ultimately, physics does triumph. But maybe not the way you expect. It may be possible to strap 500 pounds to your dick and truly subject it to rapid plastic deformation, just like what happens when you stretch a wire. But what will happen then. It may simply stretch 1/8” and suddenly snap clean off. It all depends on the modulus of elasticity.

At any rate, PE induced forces don’t go anywhere near the plastic limit of our tissues. If we grew from plastic deformation, growth would be instantaneous. All we’d need to do is strap on the weight, let it hang for 1 second, and then remove it to reveal our permanently elongated (and probably dead) dicks. It obviously doesn’t work this way. Something else is going on.

Hey Modesto, yeah, I hear you. I don’t know…when I read a lot of stuff on this site, specifically that people “have gained in 2 weeks,” I have serious doubts. I think a lot of people on thunders are so dangerously insecure (including me!) about not being able to gain, they fool themselves into thinking they have gained…when, for example, the newbie routine has given them harder erections, better blood flow, and therefore what appears to be a longer penis.

I guess it’s different strokes for different folks but I am a high weight guy. I’ve been hanging everyday for 2 1/2 years now…every morning…and my weight keeps going up and up. My penis feels strained more and more (though very comfortable during sets) and, though I have serious bouts of doubt, I know that it is growing. The body may be responding and becoming more tolerant…but not at the same rate I am increasing weight.

Anyway, respect your opinions…enjoy your posts. :)

Thank you Bubba77. If the gains are slowing, try adding some jelqing to your routine. I wouldn’t be surprised if you could drop the weight and still gain.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:16 PM.