Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Contact Sleeve for Tip

Contact Sleeve for Tip

Does anyone know where I can get a contact sleeve? I’ve been trying to call the Grip system for years. The sleeve is like a condom, but thicker. I wanted to add this to my arsenal. I’d rather do this than keep buying coban.

I’m going to try making something similar. I want a better silicone cap to prevent blisters with a vac hanger. Smooth-on makes a fast cure soft silicone compound. I thought I’d dip a dildo that’s a bit thinner than I am in the compound and let it cure. Then I could roll it off the dildo and use it.

Anyway, that’s the basic idea. I ordered the compound last week and will give it a try. Would that work for you? If you PM me the size you want, I’ll send you one for free.


Live long and prosper.

Why not a use a silicone toe cap? Maybe a toe cap along with a long silicone sleeve, like the ones directselect (ebay) sells.

Ernie, I’m curious to hear about your results when it’s done.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
Why not a use a silicone toe cap? Maybe a toe cap along with a long silicone sleeve, like the ones directselect (ebay) sells.

Ernie, I’m curious to hear about your results when it’s done.

Good question. In my case, it is too short and too small in diameter.


Live long and prosper.

Originally Posted by ErnieBanks
I’m going to try making something similar. I want a better silicone cap to prevent blisters with a vac hanger. Smooth-on makes a fast cure soft silicone compound. I thought I’d dip a dildo that’s a bit thinner than I am in the compound and let it cure. Then I could roll it off the dildo and use it.

Anyway, that’s the basic idea. I ordered the compound last week and will give it a try. Would that work for you? If you PM me the size you want, I’ll send you one for free.


Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I’m good Mr. Ernie, sorry to respond so late, I’ve been soooooo busy w/ school. I was just trying to find a merchant to buy one from? Where can I get a toe cap from Mr. Walter? I figured I could get one from Monkeybar. Thanks again guys.

Originally Posted by Schlong7
Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I’m good Mr. Ernie, sorry to respond so late, I’ve been soooooo busy w/ school. I was just trying to find a merchant to buy one from? Where can I get a toe cap from Mr. Walter? I figured I could get one from Monkeybar. Thanks again guys.

Toe caps easy to get from ebay or Amazon, make sure to get large.

Originally Posted by Schlong7
Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I’m good Mr. Ernie, sorry to respond so late, I’ve been soooooo busy w/ school. I was just trying to find a merchant to buy one from? Where can I get a toe cap from Mr. Walter? I figured I could get one from Monkeybar. Thanks again guys.

I got mine from ebay. If you go to ebay and search for “silicone toe cap”, you want the one for the large toe. A number of people listing them on ebay ship from China; pick a US supplier and pay a couple of bucks more if you don’t want to wait 6 weeks for delivery. They are made of a fairly firm silicone compound, about 3/4” in diameter and 1 1/2” long, last a long time, and cost about $5 a pair.

I think they are also available on Amazon.


Live long and prosper.

Originally Posted by ErnieBanks
I got mine from ebay. If you go to ebay and search for “silicone toe cap”, you want the one for the large toe. A number of people listing them on ebay ship from China; pick a US supplier and pay a couple of bucks more if you don’t want to wait 6 weeks for delivery. They are made of a fairly firm silicone compound, about 3/4” in diameter and 1 1/2” long, last a long time, and cost about $5 a pair.

I think they are also available on Amazon.


Thanks a lot ya’ll, hopefully they’re thin enough.

Originally Posted by Schlong7
Thanks a lot ya’ll, hopefully they’re thin enough.

They get pretty thin when they’re stretched and they loosen up over a week or so.

Originally Posted by capernicus1

They get pretty thin when they’re stretched and they loosen up over a week or so.

Cool.

I’ve used DirectSelect on eBay for Silicone Sleeves. Have had a lot of success with them and they are of good quality.

Originally Posted by tanner369

I’ve used DirectSelect on eBay for Silicone Sleeves. Have had a lot of success with them and they are of good quality.

Thanks for the info.

Hi everybody

where do you guys use silicon cap and how do u use it? I have an idea uts used with vac hanger but how? If someone is ind enough to explain.

Thanks

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Autoextender (monkeybar’s place), Autoexleeve & VacADSTlameTExtensores para Agrandar el Pene1104-17-2015 04:52 AM
Need advice about using silicone sleeve in tubehandlebarPenis Pumps908-01-2014 02:15 PM
Does Anyone Know of a Neoprene ADS Sleeve?JNewbiePenis Enlargement Basics304-29-2014 01:19 PM
VacADS/Extender - Constriction Sleeve Modification IdeaShyMplsMalePenis Enlargement1010-02-2008 04:58 AM
Putting the constriction sleeve on before hanging.SacredPenis Hangers2405-02-2008 02:02 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 AM.