Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Body weight hanging.

12

You know what i thought this thread was about when i saw the title. Yes i thought you were going to tell everybody that youve been hanging from the ceiling by your penis or something…rofl


Starting Size <======> 7.1 BP x 6.5 girth

Currently<========> 7.4 BP x 6.5 girth

erm,

Quote
Originally posted by erm1981
You know what i thought this thread was about when i saw the title. Yes i thought you were going to tell everybody that youve been hanging from the ceiling by your penis or something…rofl

Thats exactly what I mean to do! Not all of my body weight, just 10-30 lb of it.

just cut the rope and add springs of various tension to get the pull you want.

Originally Posted by penismith
I let myself go a little nuts with the idea earlier today. I started to imagine running tracks for a hook across the ceiling of my studio. I could wash dishes, vacuum, what ever, but then I thought, “what if I slip and fall”? : o

Why stop there?
How about a hook in the car?

If you have an electric sunroof you could attach a rope to it
and adjust the tension by opening or closing the sunroof.

Then put a bumper sticker on your car that reads:
“Don’t Tailgate, This Car Makes Sudden
Stops Every Twenty Minutes”


Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh! ~Howard Dean Illustrations & Diagrams PE -- What's it all about? Read this.

Originally Posted by Ramrod
Why stop there?
How about a hook in the car?

If you have an electric sunroof you could attach a rope to it
and adjust the tension by opening or closing the sunroof.

Then put a bumper sticker on your car that reads:
“Don’t Tailgate, This Car Makes Sudden
Stops Every Twenty Minutes”

Hmm, not bad. Problem is, I bike most everywhere. I am still trying to figure out how I can attach some sort of bunge cord to part of the frame.

You guys are killing me. I can’t stop laughing at the concepts.
Seriously, what I do is use bonji cords with my Bib hanger.

I’ll hang a known weight on the bonji and measure its length. Then I’ve got a handle on the pounds of pull.

I’ll then use my door handle and door hinges to exercise with. I get a straight pull from the door knob or in my case a handle and I pull sideways to the handle, not straight out from the door. That could be disastrous.

I’ll use the upper hinge to pull up and lower hinge to pull down. Obviously the door has to be open to hook in good.

What I really like is the ability to turn from side to side and all points in between for great stretches from all angles.

This really works up a sweat as your working against the pull with you whole body. I’ll just get to dripping before I’m done.

The control of the pull is great to as you can back off at any time and just cruise if you want or give a good extra stretch at the end of a session like that extra repetition at the end of a set to get a good burn. Careful though you don’t want to tear anything.

The lower hinge can be used for BTC’s also just turn around and wallah!

pull up bar!

Alright, I think I finally figured out how I want to do this. I want to use one of those removable pull up bars you can stick in door ways. I could set it up high and sit directly under it to get a static pull or hang weights over it. I can also set the bar up at lover levels and set my chair back to get any angle. I could attack a pulley to it or not.

Has anyone else done this?

penismith:

re: the bike.

I’ve seen, in the past while, bicycle seats that have a split design. Clearly these were designed with PE in mind. I would suggest a sort of “giant buttonhole” in the bottom of your shorts. You could attach the Bib to the downtube of your bike, cover up with an old style bike light battery case (these can be picked up very cheaply in the sports department of thrift stores), and be discreetly stretching while you commute! The constant leg movement is sure to hit all the angles!

Hope this helps you out.

GM

If you’re serious about doing set your alarm clock before each session. You don’t want to doze off for a couple of hours and accidently restrict the blood supply to your dick for an extended period of time.

That said, if you’re staying put in one place, a pulley in the ceiling with a bungee attached seems a great idea and much more practical that OTS hanging.


August 2004: 5.0" EL NBP 4.9" EG August 2005 5.75 EL NBP 5.5" EG May 2006 6.25 EL NBP 6.25 EG

May 2008 6.25 EL BP 5.5 EG

My life has changed a lot since I started this thread. I now have an extra room that I use as a study. I have the whole apartment to myself in the morning and will probably buy a cheap pull up bar. I will read a couple of scientific studies each morning with a heating pad wrapped around my stretching dick.

Some of these sound scary. Just don’t forget about it then dash off the bed to answer the phone.

I have a type of pull up bar in my doorway. I got it with my gravity boots (the things you fix around your ankles with a hook on them to do inverted sit ups). I’m sure it would be a stable fixing point, but personally rather I’d have a few bungee cords around the underside of the bed that I could link up in different setups to change the force and angle, with the afrementioned fish scale for guidance.

Originally Posted by Shiver
Some of these sound scary. Just don’t forget about it then dash off the bed to answer the phone.

I have a type of pull up bar in my doorway. I got it with my gravity boots (the things you fix around your ankles with a hook on them to do inverted sit ups). I’m sure it would be a stable fixing point, but personally rather I’d have a few bungee cords around the underside of the bed that I could link up in different setups to change the force and angle, with the afrementioned fish scale for guidance.

Yea, there are some nutty ideas here. The fish scale is defiantly necessary. I think I am going to use a comfortable chair. With a chair, a pull up bar and some rope, one can hit any possible angle.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 AM.