Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bib or Mike Salvini before & after pictures ?

Bib or Mike Salvini before & after pictures ?

Why doesn’t the creator of the bib, or mike salvini of matterofsize.com have any before and after pictures to post? Bib says he doesn’t want to post pictures of his penis online because he doesn’t want his penis all over the web, but his penis products are all over the web. Mike Salvini in the European Channel 4 mini Series “THE PERFECT PENIS”, says that he wanted his penis 10 inches and as wide as his wrist and that is where he is at today. What are his starting stats? Where is his pictures? He has pictures of his face all over the web talking about penis enlargement but he is too embarrassed to post a before and after? He even jelqed naked in front of film?

I know bib is a major contributor to this forum, but we (the forum members) are a major contributor to his business. Me, personally am a SEO specialist and a web developer/designer. I developed many products for online sale, and bibs tactics look all to familiar of a sale person rather than a PE expert. He has no before and after pictures plain and simple, but has penis products littered throughout the web. Why didn’t he post his pictures as anonymous like tom hubbard? Scam all the way.

This has been discussed plenty of times already, use search.

I don’t believe Bib’s gains either, but his hanger obviously works and from what I understand, it’s the best hanger available.

DLD is a known fraud, he photoshopped a lot of his pictures.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Never trust anyone who makes exaggerated claims and sells something, because his claims may be BS, but as UpTo said, at least bib sells something good.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

I believe BIB.

From what I’ve read, BIB’s gains seemed too fast to be true.

Originally Posted by JohnSyb
From what I’ve read, BIB’s gains seemed too fast to be true.

He pulled for ten years I believe.


2009: 5.8 BPEL 5.0 EG Before hanging.

2011: 7.7 BPEL 5.4 EG Hanging 1 to 2 hours a day with Bib starter (padded).

Goal : Length goal hit, cementing now. working on 6.0 EG now.

Originally Posted by tester123123

He pulled for ten years I believe.

But he claimed 4.5” EL and 5.5” FSL in less than 2 years of hanging.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

I guess the real questions are: what do you hope to gain by posting this thread, and why do you care so much about some other guys wang?

BiB makes a great product, who cares about his penis. Hell, if I was selling penis hangars I would upsell like mad. Business is business.

As for the other guy; I have no idea who he is, and I dont really care.

The only penis that should matter is the one dangling between your legs.


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

I’ve personally gained 1 and 1/2 inches in over a year, hanging on average 4 hours a day, every day. He’s was hanging up to eight hours a day though. He might be lying, might not. But his knowledge on the subject of hanging is immense and his hanger is leaps an bounds above anything else out there. I can hang super heavy and comfortably with his hanger. Superbly designed.


2009: 5.8 BPEL 5.0 EG Before hanging.

2011: 7.7 BPEL 5.4 EG Hanging 1 to 2 hours a day with Bib starter (padded).

Goal : Length goal hit, cementing now. working on 6.0 EG now.

Originally Posted by WhiskeyFish
I guess the real questions are: what do you hope to gain by posting this thread, and why do you care so much about some other guys wang?

BiB makes a great product, who cares about his penis. Hell, if I was selling penis hangars I would upsell like mad. Business is business.

As for the other guy; I have no idea who he is, and I dont really care.

The only penis that should matter is the one dangling between your legs.

If we don’t care about other peoples wangs and gains THEN why do we post our gains in our signatures (especially you & everyone else).

Come on get real, of course this matters. You have a pringle box penis as your avatar, and your gains in your signature and guess what….this is a penis enlargement forum! Imagine that!

His knowledge is second to none on hanging, and the product is good, a lot of people have gained with hanging, so weather he is exaggerating or not, it would be nice to see some before and after pictures.

I think he did have gains, how much who knows?

Sometimes I do often wonder, he makes BIBS to sell, it’s simple, if you gained so much from hanging and you could proove it, believe me, he would have before and after pictures, and even a before and after video, and even a before and after television programme, the guy would be all over the television, not only that he would be one of the worlds richest men, if he came up with a sure way for every man to enlarge their penis.

I think he doesn’t have before and after pictures, that’s probably why he doesn’t show any, but do I doubt his gains, I don’t think so, I think he gained easy 1.5-2 inches easy. If he says 4, then so be it.


Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

jcgtampa:

Bib contributed much more to this forum and the craft of PE in general than just the well designed hanger he is known for. Go back and read all his old threads, his LOT theory, and all the time and effort he spent with step by step instructions on fine tuning the adjustments on the hanger. If you’re going to trash the veterans of this forum, you should at least do your homework first.

I don’t think Thunder has posted any dick pics either. Some of us are a tad camera shy.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
jcgtampa:

Bib contributed much more to this forum and the craft of PE in general than just the well designed hanger he is known for. Go back and read all his old threads, his LOT theory, and all the time and effort he spent with step by step instructions on fine tuning the adjustments on the hanger. If you’re going to trash the veterans of this forum, you should at least do your homework first.

I don’t think Thunder has posted any dick pics either. Some of us are a tad camera shy.

So you have a commercial account I understand, so your selling something too? That is fine business is business right?

I know about the LOT theory, and read is older posts. He is a veteran yes, and I don’t think I trashed him, I just questioned why he doesn’t have any before and after picture. Big Girtha, I know your a veteran too but this is a forum not a hush hush business operation and I am merely asking questions so I won’t have any unrealistic expectations because you or bib made outrageous claims to sell your product.

But I love this forum and originally believed bib and you, just want to see some before and after pictures…Is everyone with a commercial account camera shy?


Last edited by jcgtampa : 07-03-2010 at .

Originally Posted by jcgtampa
So you have a commercial account I understand, so your selling something too? That is fine business is business right?

I know about the LOT theory, and read is older posts. He is a veteran yes, and I don’t think I trashed him, I just questioned why he doesn’t have any before and after picture. Big Girtha, I know your a veteran too but this is a forum not a hush hush business operation and I am merely asking questions so I won’t have any unrealistic expectations because you or bib made outrageous claims to sell your product.

But I love this forum and originally believed bib and you, just want to see some before and after pictures…Is everyone with a commercial account camera shy?

I think you took BG a bit out of context slightly but I tend to agree with him. In every field I know the numbers are skewed as much as possible to make the product look good. You name it and it’s skewed in marketing speak. With PE it’s even more of a wild wild west scenario. Have you seen the claims made by other devices? Bib’s claims by comparison seems mild. In a sense I think he’s done the bare minimum with his claims.

When you’re making a website selling monitors for example, and the industry is giving it’s frame rates from light gray to dark gray are you going to publish your inferior frame rates from black to white? Not in most cases, in most cases you match what the industry does.

jcgtampa:

Actually the reason I sport the commercial tag is because Bib and I run an online male escort service. I handle all the ladies who want girth and Bib takes care of those who prefer length.

DLD now manufactures rulers that start at the three inch mark.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
My Bib Hanger AdventurejelktoidPenis Hangers1911-17-2013 07:46 PM
Bib baby, I love you.StretchinPenis Hangers2509-08-2010 02:03 PM
Bib, Can You Help Me?mrfuturoPenis Hangers201-18-2004 03:00 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.