Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

BIB, GOOD news.....bad news......

12

BIB, GOOD news.....bad news......

The GOOD news is I’ve gained well over 1/2 inch FSBPL in less than 2 weeks. I even took last week off, because of the potential “nerve injury”…

The bad news…..
today the nerve thing seemed to be gone, so I’d figure i’d go back to hanging…
I started at 5lbs. Unbelievable lig pull!! I had to drop to 3.75 halfway thru the set…lots of fatigue! I’ve never had to drop weight during a set before.

Second set-started at 3.75 lbs, more lig pull, and fatigue. I could feel a buzzing towards the upper shaft/head area of my dick…I quickly detached hanger, I noticed that the damn bolt was once again driving into the top of my shaft skin. I unwrapped the thera and there was a BIG indentation mark where the bolt was. I tried to jelq everything back to normal…and then all of a sudden, a sensation came over my dick and the feeling in my dick head seemed to rush out, and now it is kinda numb!! I tested it with a warm washcloth on the tip, and I can’t feel shit. This sucks!! My head is numb, it can’t sense hot or cold…I can still get an erection just little feeling in head….

1.)I believe this is some type of nerve damage?….

2.)How long should I lay off, meaning how long does it usually take to get better??

3.) Have you ever experienced this?

4.) How close are the nerves to the top of the skin on the shaft?
This bolt continues to give me trouble (if this is what caused it…)

The hanger or bolt never rides behind the head like everyone talks about…but the shaft is forced up either between the teeth or directly into the bolt, I think this caused it…


"The world is a one way mirror. What they see, is what you see. What do you want people to see?" Women. If you're going to swing...swing for the fucking fences. "The reasonable man insists on adapting to the world. The unreasonable man persists on having the world adapt to him. Therefore, all progress in the world is made by the unreasonable man." "Success is not a surprise."

bba,

>1.)I believe this is some type of nerve damage?….<

Probably so.

>2.)How long should I lay off, meaning how long does it usually take to get better??<

I always laid off until complete feeling returned. Or very close to it.

For me, this was usually a day or less. At most, a couple days. One time after hanging a lot of weight for 45 minutes, I think I was out for four days.

>3.) Have you ever experienced this?<

Several times.

>4.) How close are the nerves to the top of the skin on the shaft?
This bolt continues to give me trouble (if this is what caused it…)<

Loaded question. There are nerves close to the surface of the skin all over your penis. This is a nerve bundle within the shaft, behind the glans of the head.

I cannot stress enough, you have to get your shaft as low in the shaft well as possible. It still sounds like you have to let out the bottom hex nuts some more. It should not be hard to check and make sure the bolt is not touching the shaft.

Congratulations on the great gains. Hell of a good start. Just be careful and try not to get all your gains at once. Much better to do it slowly.

Bigger

BIB

Well, I’m glad to see that it seems like the feeling comes back rather quickly….I though I would be gone for a month at least…

1.)Did you ever pinch skin on the top?

2.) Do you think its odd, that with a week off, I was able to reach such a high level of fatigue on the 1st set?

3.) IF it is a nerve tear, i assume it can repair itself, but if one was to break the nerve completely, could it still repair itself?

4.) Yea I’m pretty psyched about the gains, just think If I could of had the full three weeks to hang I’d probably would be close to an inch or so, (FSL of course) I haven’t measured erect yet….flaccids are hanging lower too. But, still get S.F.D.S. (Shrinking Flaccid Dick Syndrome)

Do you still get this or has your flaccid stretched show much it can’t retract?

>It should not be hard to check and make sure the bolt is not touching the shaft.<

It’s hard to tell with the Thera, but believe me, I will double, triple check from now on…I don’t want to experience this again…

5.) Any suggestions to speed recovery (i.e. hot wraps or such)??

6.) PE is a great thing….and a pain in the ass, I’ll be glad when I hit my goals…


"The world is a one way mirror. What they see, is what you see. What do you want people to see?" Women. If you're going to swing...swing for the fucking fences. "The reasonable man insists on adapting to the world. The unreasonable man persists on having the world adapt to him. Therefore, all progress in the world is made by the unreasonable man." "Success is not a surprise."


Last edited by bigblackstick : 10-23-2002 at .

bbs,

>1.)Did you ever pinch skin on the top?<

Yes.

>2.) Do you think its odd, that with a week off, I was able to reach such a high level of fatigue on the 1st set?<

No, when I took off any significant amount of time, I would have to start at a lower weight and reach fatigue earlier. That is normal.

As I have said before, even on Mondays after taking the weekend off, I would have a tough time.

>3.) IF it is a nerve tear, i assume it can repair itself, but if one was to break the nerve completely, could it still repair itself?<

Yes, as long as the ends are relatively close together. Even when a limb is severed and reattached, feeling can return to the limb if the nerve ends are not too distant.

More than likely, you simply bruised the bundle.

>4.) Yea I’m pretty psyched about the gains, just think If I could of had the full three weeks to hang I’d probably would be close to an inch or so, (FSL of course) I haven’t measured erect yet….flaccids are hanging lower too. But, still get S.F.D.S. (Shrinking Flaccid Dick Syndrome) <

Well, never try to make up for lost time. I also pushed the envelope when I began. Hindsight says I did not have to.

>Do you still get this or has your flaccid stretched show much it can’t retract?<

No, about my minimum flaccid is five inches. Good is seven. After a while, you don’t even think about it.

>>It should not be hard to check and make sure the bolt is not touching the shaft.<

It’s hard to tell with the Thera, but believe me, I will double, triple check from now on…I don’t want to experience this again…<

Of course, it could be something else entirely. After you start back, be sure to observe everything to get as much information as possible.

>5.) Any suggestions to speed recovery (i.e. hot wraps or such)??<

Arnica and Vit E lotion. I don’t know what it does if anything, but it seemed to help me.

>6.) PE is a great thing….and a pain in the ass, I’ll be glad when I hit my goals…<

Yeah right. You won’t want to quit just like everyone else.

Bigger

>No, when I took off any significant amount of time, I would have to start at a lower weight and reach fatigue earlier. That is normal.

As I have said before, even on Mondays after taking the weekend off, I would have a tough time.<

1.)Why would rest make you have to lower weight..wouldn’t rest make you stronger? requiring a heavier weight? It seems reversed….

2.) You said you had a tough time on Mondays….meaning, tougher to reach fatigue or easier causing more fatigue?

3.)Oh yea, sometimes when my skin is stretching, it actually tears/breaks slightly at the base…..showing a tiny amount of blood….ever get this?

>Yeah right. You won’t want to quit just like everyone else.<

You’re right…I’ll stop when it hits the floor.


"The world is a one way mirror. What they see, is what you see. What do you want people to see?" Women. If you're going to swing...swing for the fucking fences. "The reasonable man insists on adapting to the world. The unreasonable man persists on having the world adapt to him. Therefore, all progress in the world is made by the unreasonable man." "Success is not a surprise."

BBS, I also had a scare last week.........

I was going along my normal hectic routine, infact I had recently cut back to 15 lbs hanging with a maximum of 17.5 lbs. Well this particular night, I had finished 2 sets of 15 lb 20 mins first set and 15 lb 15 min then took it up to 17.5 lb for the remaining 5 mins which I normally do to keep a good stretch along with a good lig fatigue. Well, the scare came on my third set when I was stretching my unit and wrapping the theraband, I felt a shock ran underneath my unit about 2” long and I thought that my fingernail had scraped my penis there as I gave a loud scream. I continued wrapping and hanging as usual and 15 mins into my 15lb set, my ligs were getting fatigue, my head still had feelings….BUT my shaft didnt. I desperately quickly took off the weights and hanger and my penis just shrunk which was abnormal after a hanging session. I then panicked and tried to jelk some life back in my penis with absolutely no luck. I then started to sweat and panick and after 5 mins of jelking a shrivelled up penis, I packed up, took a shower and went to my bed praying and askin God to please dont let my dick stay like this. I woke up about 3 am with the same sorry looking flaccid which looked like before I started PE’ing, just barely hanging over my balls. I jelked again, but this time I jelked from way up to my bladder all the way down to my head. No improvements, so I prayed again and went to bed, and when I woke up the next morning, I saw the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my life. A pumped up penis about 75% erect. I jumped out of bed and ran around the house twice, woke up my kids and told them I loved them, then gave my wife a good, long kiss and told her that she better get ready for tonight cause I was ready.

Anyone ever experience a shocking sensation like that, and what do you think happened?

I havent hung since then, I just pump at 3” for 10 mins and some light jelking. I will do this for about 1 week and see if I could build up some nerves to start hanging in 2 weeks. I know that Ive gained because of the routine I had this past 3 weeks. I will measure and update.

Later.

kabar,

Your post is really hard to read, more paragraphs would help.

Shrinkage is your penis telling you that you’ve overdone it, I don’t think jelqing it better is a good response.

bbs,

poor Bigger all these q’s directed straight at him, when the answers are in old posts this time. That said you normally have some good insights :)

memento,

Well, you are at least partially correct, but bbs asks questions from a little different angle. Sometimes guys can read something and get a different meaning from what was intended. I like his questions because of the twist.

Don’t worry, when it becomes a pain, I can be rude and tell them to do a search.

bbs,

>1.)Why would rest make you have to lower weight..wouldn’t rest make you stronger? requiring a heavier weight? It seems reversed….<

Nope, hanging will make it stronger, i.e. able to handle more weight, reach fatigue in a longer period of time. Rest will make it weaker. Look at it this way: If you took a couple years off, do you think you could come back at your previous max weight?

>2.) You said you had a tough time on Mondays….meaning, tougher to reach fatigue or easier causing more fatigue?<

I usually could not hang my max weight on Mondays. Sometimes not until Wednesday. Fatigue and lowering of weight would come much quicker. Also, with two full days off, I experienced more discoloration.

>3.)Oh yea, sometimes when my skin is stretching, it actually tears/breaks slightly at the base…..showing a tiny amount of blood….ever get this?<

No, I always kept a lot of Vit E lotion on at the base. Skin never broke.

Bigger

PS: You are uncut right? A guy named Dave just got a hanger and is uncut. Do you have any wrapping/hanging tips you could pass along? Maybe in a seperate thread to him?

Kabar,

Yes, if you continue PEing, you will probably have several things happen that you do not understand and are a little scary. In fact, that would be a really good thread. I will work on it. It is a matter of the risk/reward relationship and becoming accustomed to the experience.

The great thing about PE is the ability for the human body to heal and adapt to the stresses. Lord knows if my penis could come through ok after what I put it through, it could heal from almost anything. The fact is, it works better now than when I was in my late twenties, early thirties. Just a lot bigger.

Was the electric shock acute? Felt it for a split second? Or was it chronic lasting for the session?

It sounds acute, so my guess would be you had a small piece of plaque dislodge in one of the main vessels. It may have relodged giving a slight blockage. That could explain the ED.

Bigger

>Well, you are at least partially correct, but bbs asks questions from a little different angle. Sometimes guys can read something and get a different meaning from what was intended. I like his questions because of the twist. <

1.)I’m curious, what angle is this you speak of…what twists? hehe

>Don’t worry, when it becomes a pain, I can be rude and tell them to do a search.<

I usually do my homework…You’ve never told me to go fly a kite, so I take it I’m doing something right…

I admit I ask a shitload a questions, but I learn alot from “BIB-foot” (my new nickname for BIB) and try to ask things I think have not been touched on before. Most of my questions and posts (hanging related) have been rated high….I will never stop asking questions! besides BIB is leaving eventualy so I gotta get all I can get out of this guy. hehe

>Nope, hanging will make it stronger, i.e. able to handle more weight, reach fatigue in a longer period of time. Rest will make it weaker. Look at it this way: If you took a couple years off, do you think you could come back at your previous max weight?<

2.) If hanging consecutively will make it stronger, therefore requiring more weight, wouldn’t it be advantageous to take more rest days? That way you could use the same weight more often? or would that be counterproductive?

IOW, it only gets longer when it gets stronger?

3.) If rest makes it weaker, does it shorten?

Man, somerimes I feel like I’m finally getting this shit, then its like damn, I don’t know anything……

How many years does it take to get your hanging degree?


"The world is a one way mirror. What they see, is what you see. What do you want people to see?" Women. If you're going to swing...swing for the fucking fences. "The reasonable man insists on adapting to the world. The unreasonable man persists on having the world adapt to him. Therefore, all progress in the world is made by the unreasonable man." "Success is not a surprise."


Last edited by bigblackstick : 10-24-2002 at .

bib/stick,

the comment wasn’t intended as nasty in any way :) and yeah I enjoy reading these posts too but lets face it some of the stuff in this post I’ve read in 2-3 different threads :) but bib’s right stick you do have an ability to come from way different angles.

I do have this nasty hangup about posts directed at a single person though, it seems like a good way to avoid getting other input. Though bigger is the longest term hanger here, it seems a bit unfair to drag him in from the porch when there are probably a few guys who can answer the easy stuff, leaving him to cherry pick the bits he really wants to answer before going to bed with a nice warm cup of cocoa ;)

Memento

I in no way took offense to the post.

The only reason I directed this post to BIB was that I was following up to a previous post I sent to him a week ago about my “Dorsal Nerve Injury” or what ever I called it.

You yourself saw that I set up an open post on my other injury when you answered, and you were the only one who answered.

When it comes to hanging and this hanging forum, there are not many people who post in general, or have enough experience, and this forum seems pretty small to me.


"The world is a one way mirror. What they see, is what you see. What do you want people to see?" Women. If you're going to swing...swing for the fucking fences. "The reasonable man insists on adapting to the world. The unreasonable man persists on having the world adapt to him. Therefore, all progress in the world is made by the unreasonable man." "Success is not a surprise."

Re: Memento

>You yourself saw that I set up an open post on my other injury when you answered, and you were the only one who answered.

true (at least initialy) but then thunder jumped in :) I see a lot of people browsing but not many posting :(

>When it comes to hanging and this hanging forum, there are not many people who post in general, or have enough experience, and this forum seems pretty small to me.

yeah I guess you are right the hanging forum doesn’t see too much action. It was mostly you and 2 and now its you. So I guess thats pretty small.

bbs,

>2.) If hanging consecutively will make it stronger, therefore requiring more weight, wouldn’t it be advantageous to take more rest days? That way you could use the same weight more often? or would that be counterproductive? <

See, this is the kind of great take on things that I was referring to. I can see how people may get confused.

The deal is, this is two seperate issues. The goal is gains, not time to fatigue. While much of this is not a linear progression, it is helpful to look at absolutes. If you only did PE one day per year, you could expect to fatigue quickly, but you could not expect good results. Even though your penis would be in a “weakened” state.

IMO, I made my best gains when hanging to fatigue, and then hanging at a lower weight during the fatigue stage. I felt like the longer I could do this, the quicker I would gain. It worked for me.

There is no doubt that I could have reached this fatigue during any single SESSION with a preceeding period of rest. However, as compared to continuous hanging, it would not have been as conducive to gains over a given period of time. That is considering fatigue can be reached, by using higher weights, or more sets, if needed during the consecutive days hanging.

Having said that, if and when a period is reached where the fatigue stage cannot be reached, even at an increase in max weight or sets, it could be very productive to take an extended rest and allow the tissues to “weaken”. No sense beating a dead horse.

>IOW, it only gets longer when it gets stronger? <

No, I believe this is a seperate issue. As you gain more experience, you will probably find periods where you feel your penis is “strong” and shorter, or “weak” and longer and vice versa. The length is a matter of the work done on the penis. The strength is also a matter of the work done on the penis. I think the length is a function of the amount of gained tissue, while the strength is a matter of the quality, or lack thereof, of the tissue.

The strength could represent the work of past gains, but be somewhat of a hindrance to future gains, which would require greater stresses in order to achieve. Sabe?

>3.) If rest makes it weaker, does it shorten?<

Certaintly, if the gains are not “cemented”. The body tends to try and return to it’s former shape and qualities when the stresses are removed. Only the continuation of the stresses, for some period of time, train the tissues to remain in their new state permanently.

>How many years does it take to get your hanging degree?<

Beats me. I still feel that I don’t know anything about this most of the time. It can be a helpless feeling trying to help someone who seemingly cannot gain, after having gained so much myself.

Bigger

OK......

>The deal is, this is two separate issues. The goal is gains, not time to fatigue. While much of this is not a linear progression, it is helpful to look at absolutes. If you only did PE one day per year, you could expect to fatigue quickly, but you could not expect good results. Even though your penis would be in a “weakened” state.

IMO, I made my best gains when hanging to fatigue, and then hanging at a lower weight during the fatigue stage. I felt like the longer I could do this, the quicker I would gain. It worked for me.<

I agree, in the morning my penis is a tightly drawn in cord. But, after multiple sets of hanging, it becomes loose, springy, and very elastic.

1.) I assume your dick post PE is very stretchy, springy, and elastic right??

It seems it would have to be due to your large FSL and EL.

1a) In other words, if one’s ligs don’t reach a fatigue state, you’re not doing dick…it’s all about fatigue right?

2.) IOW through hanging are we just simply changing the structure of our ligaments from tight cords, to more elastic cords?

IOW, it seems to me there is a direct correlation to the elastic qualities of one’s flaccid penis and how big it will become erect.

>No, I believe this is a separate issue. As you gain more experience, you will probably find periods where you feel your penis is “strong” and shorter, or “weak” and longer and vice versa. <

3.)By strong do you mean “inelastic,” and weak meaning”elastic”?

The length is a matter of the work done on the penis. The strength is also a matter of the work done on the penis. <

4.) By “work” do you mean total work in one’s hanging career?
For instance, I believe the quick 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch I gained FSL will be with me forever because of my higher set bracket and total work done in those 2 weeks.

>I think the length is a function of the amount of gained tissue,<

5.)OK, it seems simple that length would come from tissue gained, but couldn’t it also come from your penis becoming more elastic?

>while the strength is a matter of the quality, or lack thereof, of the tissue.<

6.)Explain what you mean by quality?? work done at Max weight or in the fatigued state?

>The strength could represent the work of past gains, but be somewhat of a hindrance to future gains, which would require greater stresses in order to achieve. Sabe?<

7.)No sabe. Try explaining it from another angle….Also I haven’t had to move up in weight yet, so don’t understand the whole concept yet.

Like I said above, I think the more elastic my penis becomes the longer it will get FSL, leading to a larger flaccid and larger Erect measurements.

>Certainly, if the gains are not “cemented” [Shortening]. The body tends to try and return to it’s former shape and qualities when the stresses are removed. Only the continuation of the stresses, for some period of time, train the tissues to remain in their new state permanently.<

8.)If this is true, theororeticaly, one could shorten their unit with lots of intermittent rest days?!! Shit….that’s not cool.

9.)Based off this, I still don’t see why any rest is advocated…..as long as one was safe and smart about it. Even if you had to drop below 1/2 your max weight wouldn’t you be contributing to gains by say hanging even 20 mins on your rest day?

I mean look how quickly I reached fatigue yesterday with my max after a week off…..

10.)so the whole gaining “cycle” seems to go something like this…
a.)apply stress until fatigue is met
b.)lower weight. hang in fatigued state longer to bring about larger and more rapid gains until you can’t go below 1/2 max.
c.)Body goes into adaption phase making tissue physically longer
d.)cementing phase to prevent retraction??

Explain “cementation” again….isn’t it in essence just keep hanging? keep on doing what you are doing, reaching fatigue and dropping weight right?

It seems if one did it right they would be constantly gaining and the new gains would cement the old ones…..

This is turning into a good thread….

>PS: You are uncut right? A guy named Dave just got a hanger and is uncut. Do you have any wrapping/hanging tips you could pass along? Maybe in a seperate thread to him?<

PPS: Sorry, unfortunately I am cut.


"The world is a one way mirror. What they see, is what you see. What do you want people to see?" Women. If you're going to swing...swing for the fucking fences. "The reasonable man insists on adapting to the world. The unreasonable man persists on having the world adapt to him. Therefore, all progress in the world is made by the unreasonable man." "Success is not a surprise."


Last edited by bigblackstick : 10-24-2002 at .

bbs,

>1.) I assume your dick post PE is very stretchy, springy, and elastic right?? <

Both before PE and now, I had/have a large amount of elastin fibers in my penis, otherwise known as a ‘grower’. But with 5-7 inches of flaccid hang, I think I am a grower and a shower.

So the answer is I have not noticed a greater degree of stretchability. I would go from say 1-6 before PE, and now go between an average of 6-11. Further, PE did stretch the elastin fibers, but did not take away the elastic qualities.

>1a) In other words, if one’s ligs don’t reach a fatigue state, you’re not doing dick…it’s all about fatigue right?<

No, I would not say that either. I have communicated with many guys that do not seem to reach fatigue. Some have gained that have never reported soreness. For ME, I felt like I was not getting the max benefit without the fatigue.

>2.) IOW through hanging are we just simply changing the structure of our ligaments from tight cords, to more elastic cords?

IOW, it seems to me there is a direct correlation to the elastic qualities of one’s flaccid penis and how big it will become erect.<

No. The ligs do not have very much elastin. The shaft generally has the most elastin which provides the contraction of the penis. The amount varies widely between races.

>3.)By strong do you mean “inelastic,” and weak meaning”elastic”?<

No, I mean the ability to resist fatigue, soreness, and ED. Also, a strengthening of erections.

>4.) By “work” do you mean total work in one’s hanging career?
For instance, I believe the quick 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch I gained FSL will be with me forever because of my higher set bracket and total work done in those 2 weeks.<

Yes.

>I think the length is a function of the amount of gained tissue,<

>5.)OK, it seems simple that length would come from tissue gained, but couldn’t it also come from your penis becoming more elastic?<

No, it does not work that way unless we are simply miscommunicating. OK, this will probably take more than one post. Let’s first get on the same plane with terms, then we can get more specific.

When you speak of elasticity, I think of the connective tissue made up of elastin, and referred to as elastin. OK?

Some ground rules:
Fibers made up of elastin tend to try and return to their original shape after a stress.
Fibers made up of a more collagenous material do not stretch very easily, and do not easily return to the original shape after a denaturing stress.
Elastin fibers may be stretched and permanently changed to a degree, until the tougher fibers of the ligs and tunica take the load. At that point, the elastin fibers will have little marginal stretch until the tougher fibers have been stretched, thereby placing a greater percentage of the stress on the elastin fibers.
The percentage of elastin will not increase or decrease within the penis. It can however become less elastic with age.

Now, to your question. There are many scenarios that can occur depending on the individual physiology.

One may have longer more elastic elastin fibers with a lot of available stretch, and short collagenous fibers that take the load.

One may have shorter elastin fibers which must be stretched before the longer collagenous fibers take the load.

And then every conceivable mix in between.

Whatever the situation, the elastic fibers, if they are a limiting factor, must be stretched first. Made longer. When they reach a certain length, the tougher fibers begin to take the load. I refer to this as the marginal stretch. This is what you are looking for and where true gains begin. Stretching or growing these tougher, more collagenous fibers. However, the elastin fibers still should have the ability to retract the penis after the stress is relieved.

Therefore, the answer is no, you will not actually get gains from your penis being more stretchy.

The following is probably your situation: First, you had shorter tough collagenous fiber as related to elastin fibers. IOW, the elastin fibers were not taking much stress when stretched. So then, you hang, and all the load is taken by the tougher fibers which elongate. As the tougher fibers become longer, the elastin fibers come into play more and more making your penis appear to have more spring.

I assume you are a shower?

>>while the strength is a matter of the quality, or lack thereof, of the tissue.<

6.)Explain what you mean by quality?? work done at Max weight or in the fatigued state?<

I was talking about the quality of the penis tissues.

>7.)No sabe. Try explaining it from another angle….Also I haven’t had to move up in weight yet, so don’t understand the whole concept yet.<

Ok. IMO, the strength gained over time; the ability to resist fatigue and soreness and injury; plateauing in gains, is both a good and bad thing. Good in that I could actually see my penis becoming healthier with the work. More vitality. Better circulation. Everything better. However, with this increased strength, more stress was required to cause tissue failure to cause further gains.

An analogy would be starting a workout program with a max bench of 100 lbs. Then working for six months and maxing at 200 lbs. You are in better condition, but future gains become tougher.

>Like I said above, I think the more elastic my penis becomes the longer it will get FSL, leading to a larger flaccid and larger Erect measurements.<

Well, the actual elasticity, the difference between ‘stretched flaccid lenght’ and ‘simple flaccid length’ should not increase tremendously. This would be a factor of the degree of elasticity of the elastin fibers. The tougher collagenous fibers should determine the amount of total erect gains, and stretched flaccid gains. This is if the elastin fibers are not a limiting factor, and I would not think they are for the vast majority of guys.

>>Certainly, if the gains are not “cemented” [Shortening]. The body tends to try and return to it’s former shape and qualities when the stresses are removed. Only the continuation of the stresses, for some period of time, train the tissues to remain in their new state permanently.<

8.)If this is true, theororeticaly, one could shorten their unit with lots of intermittent rest days?!! Shit….that’s not cool.<

No, not shorten, but rather simply the tendency to return to the previous length.

>9.)Based off this, I still don’t see why any rest is advocated…..as long as one was safe and smart about it. Even if you had to drop below 1/2 your max weight wouldn’t you be contributing to gains by say hanging even 20 mins on your rest day?<

Many guys have had great gains with this theory over the years. It does require being in tune with your body, and I would never recommend it for a newbie. The chance of injury increases dramatically in over stressed, overworked tissues.

Had I had the opportunity, I probably would have PEed on consecutive days until I reached total fatigue. Then, I would have rested until all soreness was gone and started another cycle. My privacy dictated my schedule.

Please understand, we attempt to place our bodies on our own sixty minute hour, twenty-four hour day, seven day week, etc. Each individual does not react to these parameters in the same way, and it is silly to attempt to conform our bodies to these man made clocks or calanders. That is why I preach to listen to your own body. It will tell you when to rest, when to work, how much work to do, and the intensity of the work.

Even more silly is to take someone else’s routine and try to apply it to our own bodies. Unless you are going to also use the other guys penis, this makes no sense. We all react to stresses differently, heal at different rates, etc. That is one thing that is overlooked. While controlled damage is being produced, the body can still be in a state of repair of previous damage. There is no reason to say that any one individual must absolutely have rest days to repair previous damage. Silly.

>10.)so the whole gaining “cycle” seems to go something like this…
a.)apply stress until fatigue is met
b.)lower weight. hang in fatigued state longer to bring about larger and more rapid gains until you can’t go below 1/2 max.
c.)Body goes into adaption phase making tissue physically longer
d.)cementing phase to prevent retraction?? <

Sounds pretty good.

>Explain “cementation” again….isn’t it in essence just keep hanging? keep on doing what you are doing, reaching fatigue and dropping weight right?

Yes, you may continue to hang for additional gains, or a lesser routine to only cement previous gains and limit new gains.

It seems if one did it right they would be constantly gaining and the new gains would cement the old ones…..<

The sentence above is exactly correct, IMO. After you reach your goals, then the ‘final cementation’ of the final gains would need to be done.

OK, I’m tired now.

Bigger

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Are There Any Good Hangers Beside Bibthe big1Penis Enlargement Basics702-21-2006 10:01 PM
Good News, and perhaps a little badInch X InchPenis Enlargement605-08-2003 04:46 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34 AM.