Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anyone know how to measure for cup size for vac hanger purchase?

123

Anyone know how to measure for cup size for vac hanger purchase?

As the title reads, I want to add a vac hanger to my PE collection and am a little stumped on how to choose a cup size. I know it relates to erect glans size and that proper sizing is essential to blister prevention.

Someone might be able to prove me wrong, but I don’t think any of these manufactures provide an answer to this question on their site. Any ideas? I’ve searched the f#%k out of Google and my eyes are starting to burn. :D

Just as I posted this thread, I found the info I was looking for: http://autoextender.com/vachanger3sizinginfo.html

My bad…


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Originally Posted by hopeful2hanglow
Just as I posted this thread, I found the info I was looking for: http://autoextender.com/vachanger3sizinginfo.html

My bad…


Are you buying one? I had the same question and figured med. I just recently ordered the knock off for ADS after hanging

I have both the vacads and the vac hanger 3 deep so might be able to help if you have questions before ordering.

Originally Posted by kingscounty
Are you buying one? I had the same question and figured med. I just recently ordered the knock off for ADS after hanging

I’m still debating on brand as there’s so much stigma surrounding vac hanging. But yeah, I’m definitely going to get one.

Most places only allow you to pick one cup size, which is a bit bothersome. I’ve settled on medium too, as per the measurement details in the link on Monkeybar’s site. But some of what I’ve read implies that some people get a better grip filling the small cup, too.

However, the Uvipe is looking pretty attractive — they offer all 3 cup sizes in a kit that’s $150. Trouble is, every forum in existence is loving on the custom-made LG (except MoS, of course!)

If people want to keep this thread going, would love to hear (real) comparisons on what seem to be the top 3 I’ve mentioned in this post. The Alibaba/Ebay ones look like they offer decent quality too, but $50 (for cup & sleeve) could present a huge mistake if the plastic is paper thin or the sleeves are pure junk.


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Originally Posted by Aussigymguy
I have both the vacads and the vac hanger 3 deep so might be able to help if you have questions before ordering.

Thanks for that. I know the vac hanger 3 is considered the best option next to the uber expensive LG. Do you know anything about the drawbacks of the cheaper cups out there? Ever heard of the Uvipe?


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

I’ll let you know what I think of the knock off from ebay. I couldn’t see paying those crazy way inflated prices for something I’m gonna use mostly as an ads after hanging with the bib. I can’t get as many sets in as I used too and honestly don’t want too so I’m thinking this will complement my routine, I have the esl 40 cap style ads but after trying to modify it into a true suction cup like a vac hanger the cap split.

Originally Posted by hopeful2hanglow
Thanks for that. I know the vac hanger 3 is considered the best option next to the uber expensive LG. Do you know anything about the drawbacks of the cheaper cups out there? Ever heard of the Uvipe?

I haven’t had any experience with any vac hangers other than those two, I use it with a leg strap for a few hours after heavy hanging with a bib hanger, I don’t think the vacuum type are very good for actual hanging, they hurt and slip at reletively low weight

Originally Posted by Aussigymguy

I haven’t had any experience with any vac hangers other than those two, I use it with a leg strap for a few hours after heavy hanging with a bib hanger, I don’t think the vacuum type are very good for actual hanging, they hurt and slip at reletively low weight

That’s my exact plan Aussimguy. How long have you been doing this and are you seeing results?

Originally Posted by kingscounty

That’s my exact plan Aussimguy. How long have you been doing this and are you seeing results?

My consistency isn’t the best due to life getting in the way so I’ve had maybe a year total time over the last few years, I usually just do a single 30min hanging set then have the vac hanger on for maybe 2-3hrs and I’m up just under an inch now.

Originally Posted by Aussigymguy

My consistency isn’t the best due to life getting in the way so I’ve had maybe a year total time over the last few years, I usually just do a single 30min hanging set then have the vac hanger on for maybe 2-3hrs and I’m up just under an inch now.

Those are still great gains, good for you. I can relate, a year ago I started hanging again, 6- 20 min sets 5 days a week. After about 6 weeks I measured and made about an 1/8 inch gain but stopped because I couldn’t handle being tied down for that long. I hoping my new routine will yield gains with less time being strapped down. This is why I’m going with a vac extender/ hanger after my 3-20 min sets. I’m also throwing in a clamp set after hanging and some pumping to keep my girth gains.

Hey Hopeful2hanglow, I should have mine tomorrow and I found on eBay where they sell both the caps or the the whole set. It comes out of China so it takes 1-2 weeks for delivery, however for some reason they only sell one thing per one customer per 10 days. So even tho mine is coming from Cali apparently this is still the seller and I have to wait. Either way I’ll hope the med is the perfect size and I won’t need any other…….until I need the large!!!

I’ll let you guys know tomorrow how it is, it should be here after my hanging and clamping sets so the timing is perfect.

Originally Posted by kingscounty
Hey Hopeful2hanglow, I should have mine tomorrow and I found on eBay where they sell both the caps or the the whole set. It comes out of China so it takes 1-2 weeks for delivery, however for some reason they only sell one thing per one customer per 10 days. So even tho mine is coming from Cali apparently this is still the seller and I have to wait. Either way I’ll hope the med is the perfect size and I won’t need any other…….until I need the large!!!

I’ll let you guys know tomorrow how it is, it should be here after my hanging and clamping sets so the timing is perfect.

That’s awesome. :d

I’m planning to still use a compression hanger too. Still loving the stretch from my Malehanger.

I’m thinking of using the vac hanger for lighter weight sets after a set or two of the heavy compression hanging - like you said, to complement the routine.

Heavy hanging beats the hell outta my dick, with attachment point bruising and slight edema in the head area. And since I work from home and don’t have a family, time/privacy for several hours is no issue. Ill use the vac hanger as an ads too, likely.

Definitely post back when you’ve used the ebay knockoff. :D

Nobody really talks about them on the various forums, and for all we know, these could be the same thing folks are spending a hundred, or hundreds of dollars on - kinda how you can buy an official Bathmate on Alibaba for a quarter of the price.

Do you have a link to the specific one you bought?


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Hey,

I just checked out the Uvipe and I have to say, its a cheap vacuum alternative because I’m not sure if you can really get 3 HCG from using your mouth (I don’t care how good of a cock sucker you are) If only the attachment point for the vacuum was able to attach it to a hand pump then it would be a great alternative to the LG ADS.

I can vouch for the LG Hanger as being a potential of hanging heavier weights but I have not gotten to that point yet as I’m still conditioning my glands for such a heavy weight. The major issue with this type of hanger is the god damn blisters. It doesn’t matter for me, how I wrap/tape use of baby powder or a silicone toe cup, I just now accept that blisters are going to come and that the new form skin around the blister is just going to come back stronger.

I’ve kept increasing the weight but the time varies depending on how I feel while hanging with the device. I will be looking to add the malehanger or the bib hanger if I can’t seem to hit the 45 minutes of hang time with my LG Hanger.


Current: BPEL - [6].1.2.3.4.5.6.(*7*).8.9.10[7].1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10[8].1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10[9]

Current: MSEG - [4].1.2.3.4.5.6.7.(*8*).9.10[5].1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10[6].1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10[7]

Goal: 9x6

Originally Posted by Paradigm
Hey,

I just checked out the Uvipe and I have to say, its a cheap vacuum alternative because I’m not sure if you can really get 3 HCG from using your mouth (I don’t care how good of a cock sucker you are) If only the attachment point for the vacuum was able to attach it to a hand pump then it would be a great alternative to the LG ADS.

I can vouch for the LG Hanger as being a potential of hanging heavier weights but I have not gotten to that point yet as I’m still conditioning my glands for such a heavy weight. The major issue with this type of hanger is the god damn blisters. It doesn’t matter for me, how I wrap/tape use of baby powder or a silicone toe cup, I just now accept that blisters are going to come and that the new form skin around the blister is just going to come back stronger.

I’ve kept increasing the weight but the time varies depending on how I feel while hanging with the device. I will be looking to add the malehanger or the bib hanger if I can’t seem to hit the 45 minutes of hang time with my LG Hanger.

Hey Paradigm,

I’ve already got a quality pump and gauge. I should have mentioned that. It’s not to hard to modify a setup like the Uvipe to accept the pump.

The real question for me is how the plastic compares to the expensive LG.

Your issue with the blistering is exactly why the idea of having a selection of cup sizes is attractive, since switching cups and taping/wrapping are often discussed in vac hanging.

Have the LG guys offered you any tips?


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Big Penis Secrets big-penis-secretsPara-GoombaPenis Enlargement29411-25-2009 07:14 PM
Does Size REALLY Matter?IguanaPenis Enlargement1505-10-2007 03:09 AM
is there a minimum size to use the hanger?SoonToBeHappierPenis Hangers612-30-2002 10:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 PM.