Yet another theory of how we grow
I didn’t put it under the science thread yet, cause my theory needs some discussion first. Maybe it is discussed before, but I didn’ find. But here it comes.
My bold statement is that we’re not growing because we deform our tunica or other connected tissues and induce permanent damage.
All this stuff works as follows: As we work with the dick, it gets some minor damage to the cells in it. Some cells get more beating and die. Thus, invoking process called healing. Healing comes in two varieties:
by regeneration: the necrotic cells are replaced by the same tissue as was originally there.
by repair: injured tissue is replaced with scar tissue.
I think both processes may be there biased towards regeneration, but this is not important (unless the scar tissue formation is a major repair factor). In both cases the body needs to rebuild tissue fast and thus significant amounts of different growth factors are released locally. As the hormones are not cell specific, they induce minor growth amongst the tissue surrounding it, thus invoking growth. Over long time the minor growth gets major.
Testosterone is released in testicles during stimulation and resulting arousal in order to get body ready for ejaculation. After orgasm and ejaculation a refractory period follows when production of testosterone gets lower fast and other hormones are released instead (oxytocin, proclamin).
So we get two important types of hormones released either locally or over the whole body that invoke anabolism: Growth factors/hormones and a very strong androgen - testosterone.
Which explains several things:
1. Damage induced to tunica and other parts are not enough to make it plastic and thus permanent. So, mechanical damage doesn’t work and thus another explanation of growth shall be given.
2. People who do ejaculate every time or often enough get less growth cause their testosterone level is lower
3. People who do inject hormones (either testosterone or hgh) get some growth even if they don’t do any PE
4. How some people get stuck if they don’t change the routine - rebuilt cells are stronger and need more beating to get damaged
5. How some people get growth during long pauses - HGH gets still released and cells rebuilt
6. How overworking results in setbacks - more damage is done to tissue that it can repair. It’s also possible that too big damage is replaced with scar cells which results in contraction
7. How beginners get quicker growth - damage done to tissues is more widespread and tissues react faster to excessive amounts of hormones
8. How remek got he’s athletic body while doing PE :-) (see pics in Clamping 101 - The clamping guide)
Whadayathinkaboutit? Is the theory sound?
Started: oct 2007 with 11.8 cubic inches
Currently: apr 2008 12.8 cubic inches
Objective: >20 cubic inches