Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

When is it too big for sex and BJ

I don’t think length has anything to do with being too big for sex, bj, etc. It’s all about the girth. Hey, if Shane Diesel can still have anal sex with women, there’s hope.

Originally Posted by SimplytheBest
All this talk about average size and how big we want to get got me thinking. Realistically what is a good size to shot for? For that matter, practically how big a unit do I want to carry?
..
In term of BJ, I am surprised that these pron girls can take down penis of that size. Either these guys are not that thick and the camera makes them look thick or the girls have really big mouth.
..

All this being said, I think 7.5 x 5.75 is a good size to shoot for.

- SimplytheBest

STB; a little bit from my experiences. Women, like men, vary a lot in how their genitals are shaped. I’ve sexed women where I had an inch or two hanging out, back when I was 6.8. I’ve also dated women who couldn’t fit my 5” diameter dong in their mouths. These women I’m thinking of were all very small boned; 90lb girls: pretty rare in America. Pretty common in asian nations though. To most American women, there are no such problems, but some women are smaller than others. There have been similarly small girls who were capable of taking a dong like a 6’ tall amazon though.

Pr0n isn’t a good reality check: those people are paid professionals.

Personally, I grow my schween for me. If I end up shacked up with some girl with a 4” cervix, I don’t really mind. Feels just as good either way. I’d rather have too much than come up short.

For those that have had good girth gains, have does it seem that the girls you’re sleeping with are tighter than before you began PE? I once slept with a girl that was so absurdly tight that I could get off in a minute if I was really trying and I’d like to be able to recreate that situation if possible.

Originally Posted by p66ext
I’ve also dated women who couldn’t fit my 5” diameter dong in their mouths.

Hardly surprising. :)


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

I would kill for 15” in girth.

So does anyone actually know how thick Shane Diesel really is?

Originally Posted by Fantom
Hardly surprising. :)

Erm, circumference, diameter .. I was never super good at mathematics, so maxima mea culpa. All I’m sayin’ is girls vary a lot in their bits, just as we men do.

Originally Posted by Tycho
It might snag you a few superficial girls here and there, but does that really matter? Is that what you want from PE? To attract super shallow women?


Yes this is one of the things I want from PE. I do want to attract the super shallow women. I want the superficial girls. So yes this does matter. I am not looking for a woman of substance. The fact that I like to fuck superficial women doesn’t make me a “bad” guy. It’s just what I want. I don’t have a desire to be with just one person. Maybe one day in my life I will change, but today just isn’t the day.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Fucking them seems understandable, wanting to be around them at other times seems a bit strange (to me). If you are talking about getting a 8x6 and having lots of one night stands with superficial hot women, I want your life. Until the right one could come along, whenever that could be.

Originally Posted by CubanB

Fucking them seems understandable, wanting to be around them at other times seems a bit strange (to me). If you are talking about getting a 8x6 and having lots of one night stands with superficial hot women, I want your life. Until the right one could come along, whenever that could be.

Oh HELL NO, I don’t want to be around them for longer than a few fucks. So I don’t. I actually get upset when the girl tries to sleep over, unless I plan on fucking her again in the morning and thats determined by how good she is that night.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Originally Posted by diesel220
Just found this check it out watch the video http://mypenisandeveryoneelses.com/

Ha ha! It was painful to watch her pull off his pubic hairs. Interesting documentary I’m sure. Where can I see the whole film?


Last edited by Peter Forsberg : 10-27-2008 at .

Originally Posted by dlm4
So does anyone actually know how thick Shane Diesel really is?

I think it’s been quoted at 7” before, but most also thinks he pumps before anyway.

Originally Posted by jb560
Oh HELL NO, I don’t want to be around them for longer than a few fucks. So I don’t. I actually get upset when the girl tries to sleep over, unless I plan on fucking her again in the morning and thats determined by how good she is that night.

Lol, hey…as long as you don’t have to converse with them, that’s when I’d want to blow my brains out.

Originally Posted by Peter Forsberg
Ha ha! It was painful to watch her pull off his pubic hairs. Interesting documentary I’m sure. Where can I see the whole film?

Hey I haven’t watched the whole thing so I’m not sure if it will work, but I think this is a good place.

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000101544


Working on getting ABSURDLY thick - Latest picture - Late 2010

Originally Posted by m7point0
Hey I haven’t watched the whole thing so I’m not sure if it will work, but I think this is a good place.

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000101544

Join Date: Jun 2003:thumbs:

Thanks a lot! So he apparently made two documentaries. I recently found “My penis and I”.
http://www.youtube.com/lawrencebtv

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.