Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What is clamping and how do I do it


Words of wisdom --"Use the force frodo."

-Captain Picard


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 01-16-2012 at .

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy

….

While I’d agree that marinera is right to challenge avantasia on this as a personal attack (we try not to criticize people personally and rather attempt to address our criticisms and disagreements of ideas as they are expressed - it makes things nicer that way), - that said, I’d also say that avantasia has a point, though perhaps clumsily made. I will try to clarify how I interpret it:

For most of us, one’s dick is only part of what makes you a man, and it is not the most important part. In fact, we can go so far as to say: an individual’s sexuality is not the most important part of the individual - whether man or woman, straight, gay or otherwise.

I’d say the general reaction to this statement of Kjdeet’s is therefore right on and unsurprising.

I would suggest to Kjdeet that he re-evaluate a bit. As great as it might be to be well endowed it is hardly the final measure of a man. Important? Yes.

All important? Uh, let’s hope not.

….

100% right. Nice to see you Hap.

:up:

Originally Posted by tytn

Sorry

link deleted

As Thunder has said, there are certain rules here. Let’s play by them, okay?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr.NiceGuy
Agreed! Wait.. What?

Yeah, yeah I saw that. See even mods make mistakes. Sometimes at the worst times. I was trying to make a point. :) Hopefully you got it.


10/07: BPEL: 7.5" EG: 5.5" Now:BPEL: 8.5" EG: 5.6" Mid Girth Goal: BPEL: 8.5" EG: 6" Early Pics Latest Pics

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Well, yes and no.

FYI: grammar encompasses spelling, punctuation and rules regarding structure as well as general usage.
So, grammar is not spelling, but spelling is a subset of grammar.

Actually spelling is NOT a subset of grammar. There are distinct, though related disciplines. Grammar is the governance of the logical rules of syntax, etc. Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

Originally Posted by Ammi

Actually spelling is NOT a subset of grammar. There are distinct, though related disciplines. Grammar is the governance of the logical rules of syntax, etc. Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

Agreed. Those making a formal study of linguistics would split this hair.

However, from the first paragraph of your Wikipedia link:

Quote

Linguists do not normally use the term to refer to orthographical rules, although usage books and style guides that call themselves grammars may also refer to spelling and punctuation.

And indeed, many do, as would most course work up through college-level writing curricula (linguistic specialists aside).

This is because from a practical standpoint it is hard to make usage and structural designations meaningful, or even consistent, without also including spelling and punctuation as an integral part of ‘proper usage.’

But your point is taken.

Hopefully our point with regard to the Forum Guidelines, inclusive of spelling, etc., is also taken. :leftie:


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 PM.