Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What is clamping and how do I do it

You know, I’ve always think that a man with big dick is the toughest guy in the world.

That is what makes a man truly a man.

If some bodybuilder comes to me and says ” look these muscles” I say back ” look this big dick”.

PE takes more work than bodybuilding, more motivation than bodybuilding but the prize is worth it in a long run.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

It’s not a difference of one inch, it’s a difference of 0.1-2 lol

You guys will just have to belive me untill I can get to a laptop and show you some pics, you will just have to take my word for now. I promise you I am 100% genuine,

The only reason it may look weird that I want more size is because my girth is at my base (7), midshaft is 6.5 or sumin I just want it to be seven and I’m happy lol


Words of wisdom --"Use the force frodo."

-Captain Picard

Originally Posted by marinera
Click on the ‘post reply button’; in the new window there is a ‘manage attachments’ button, click on it. If you want to upload pics of your penis, better you start a new thread with a title like ‘Tytn’ penis’ or such, than ask to an active mod (bolded name at the bottom in the home page) to move the thread in the member pics section, then you upload pics.

Also, I don’t want to give you an hard time, but in your first post you said you could prove both your length and girth with pics; beside that, a difference of 1” between ‘a good day’ and ‘a bad day’ is a bit strange, expecially if you are just 18een.

Yeah I noticed it too, strange. But who would lie in internet, especially when you don’t know the person.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by tytn
It’s not a difference of one inch, it’s a difference of 0.1-2 lol

You guys will just have to belive me untill I can get to a laptop and show you some pics, you will just have to take my word for now. I promise you I am 100% genuine,

The only reason it may look weird that I want more size is because my girth is at my base (7), midshaft is 6.5 or sumin I just want it to be seven and I’m happy lol

oh how would girls of your age scream when you’re having sex :D


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
You know, I’ve always think that a man with big dick is the toughest guy in the world.
That is what makes a man truly a man.

So a man with a big dick is truly a man and another with a small dick is less of a man?. Mmm, I mean, the smaller the dick, the less men he is?.

Are you being serious or I am missing the sarcasm mode?.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Originally Posted by tytn

It’s not a difference of one inch, it’s a difference of 0.1-2 lol

…..

Dude, you signature says ‘8.11- 7.9 inches on a good day’. So what I understood is that you are 8.11 on a good day and 7.9 in a bad day. Maybe it’s me being dumb, maybe it’s you doing a mess, who knows? But you can be sure of one thing: I’m interested zero in the size of your prick.

Originally Posted by avantasia
So a man with a big dick is truly a man and another with a small dick is less of a man?. Mmm, I mean, the smaller the dick, the less men he is?.

Are you being serious or I am missing the sarcasm mode?.

No sarcasm included.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Then you have some serious issues dude.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

That’s a over the line IMO, Ava. It is his opinion, right or wrong.

Didn’t mean to insult anybody, I’m sorry.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by marinera

Dude, you signature says ‘8.11- 7.9 inches on a good day’. So what I understood is that you are 8.11 on a good day and 7.9 in a bad day. Maybe it’s me being dumb, maybe it’s you doing a mess, who knows? But you can be sure of one thing: I’m interested zero in the size of your prick.

No no no lol I’m 8.11 in length on a bad day and 9 inches plus on a good day.. The 7 is my girth lol :)


Words of wisdom --"Use the force frodo."

-Captain Picard

Soooo is anyone gona tell me what clamping is lol :D


Words of wisdom --"Use the force frodo."

-Captain Picard

Originally Posted by tytn
No no no lol I’m 8.11 in length on a bad day and 9 inches plus on a good day.. The 7 is my girth lol :)

Then change your signature. Lol.

I don’t know what’s clamping, try google.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by tytn

Soooo is anyone gona tell me what clamping is lol :D

Do-a-search.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 PM.