Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tiny inner tubes for 'clamping'

Tiny inner tubes for 'clamping'

Has anyone here seen a small inner tube (cockring-sized, approximately)? I think one of these, combined with maybe a tiny bicycle pump (you can get some that fit in the palm of your hand) would make a great clamping device. It would also have the advantage of not looking like a PE device :-)

I’ve had no luck searching for inner tubes. Perhaps I can make my own by patching some narrow, stretchy tubing with a bicycle valve?

Any suggestions for suitable tubing?

Not quite. I have an Air Clamp (and started thread recently about it, describing my problems with it). That’s exactly why I started this thread.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Thickwall vs Flaired bottom tubes?ineed9Penis Pumps1601-23-2006 09:22 PM
Anyone ever try the Colt brand tubesbob_jones2Penis Pumps301-23-2006 02:23 PM
Rash, tons of tiny red bumps from clamping!danglemanInjuries and Treatments907-12-2005 01:33 AM
Multiple tubes in 1/8” Increments for Uniform Girth DevelopmentMushroomPenis Pumps504-22-2003 02:21 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:23 AM.