Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The power of a big dick

I’ve said it in other threads, but I’ll say it again here - I will NEVER tell my wife. She has the ability to flip everything around to be about her, and always in a negative way. Here’s a recent example. Our son was home over Christmas and shared with us some great news! He recently was given the team lead position at work, implementing the core IPR of the founder, and just got a 21% raise! He is now the highest paid engineer at work, after only 1.5 years out of school! My wife starts crying saying, “..I’ve been working for years and I can’t make that much money..” Fucking unreal.

Anyway.. She’s also incapable of ever saying anything I may take as a compliment. But she has made a comment twice which I believe was related to my increase in size. “Did you take some kind of pill?” Same comment, about two years apart. Both times I just replied, “Nope, why?” She doesn’t answer.

My increase has been substantial so she has to have noticed. Others certainly have. I get my share of meat-gazers now and I like it. Yup, I do this for me. :)

“She has the ability to flip everything around to be about her, and always in a negative way.”
Always? Really? I don’t think so. Anyway, why don’t you try to help her with that pessimistic approach?

“Both times I just replied, “Nope, why?””
Next time, ask her if she took some kind of pill, because her pussy felt a little tighter. =)


Last edited by CockLikeRock : 01-10-2014 at . Reason: forgot to set italic...

Originally Posted by CockLikeRock
“She has the ability to flip everything around to be about her, and always in a negative way.”
Always? Really? I don’t think so. Anyway, why don’t you try to help her with that pessimistic approach?

Golly, why didn’t I think of that?? :p

I’ve known her for over 30 years. Therapy, counseling, anti-depression drugs.. truth is it’s genetic. Her mom is an even worse pain in the ass. I should have seen it years ago and ran. I was young, stupid.. Now we have two kids. One more to leave home for school next Fall. Get her through school and my work here is done.

In the end, it’s a raw cost-benefit analysis for you personally. Will the cost of telling the other person outweigh the benefits? Then don’t tell. Benefits outweigh cost? Then tell.

For me, she’d be fine with it, even supportive. But what do I have to gain? I don’t need help with it.

I imagine if we were living together and I found that sneaking off all the time was untenable, I would find substantial benefits in telling her. That way, it would expand the hours and places within the house that I could do it.

I might tell my wife. I just started on Jan 9, 2014. When ever I am ready to do some clamping and hanging, I’ll have to fine a hiding spot for those devises. I do look forward to making them. Anyone have good hiding spots?


BPEL 6.7, MEG 5.6, FL 3.5-4.5, FG 4.5

Goal: NBPEL 7, MEG 6+

Originally Posted by Nashamo
I might tell my wife. I just started on Jan 9, 2014. When ever I am ready to do some clamping and hanging, I’ll have to fine a hiding spot for those devises. I do look forward to making them. Anyone have good hiding spots?

Cable clamps don’t need to be hidden, I just actually use them for what they were intended for when not in use. I tend to use them on various cables by my computer that I don’t often use. The hanger is harder/impossible to explain away so I just put it in a very small box underneath my bed. Even if you got down on that level and looked you wouldn’t be able to see it as other stuff around it obscures it from view.

The 8x6 cock between your legs is even harder to explain, when you started at 6x4.75. :)

Originally Posted by MushroomHook
I’ve said it in other threads, but I’ll say it again here - I will NEVER tell my wife. She has the ability to flip everything around to be about her, and always in a negative way. Here’s a recent example. Our son was home over Christmas and shared with us some great news! He recently was given the team lead position at work, implementing the core IPR of the founder, and just got a 21% raise! He is now the highest paid engineer at work, after only 1.5 years out of school! My wife starts crying saying, “.I’ve been working for years and I can’t make that much money.” Fucking unreal.

Anyway.. She’s also incapable of ever saying anything I may take as a compliment. But she has made a comment twice which I believe was related to my increase in size. “Did you take some kind of pill?” Same comment, about two years apart. Both times I just replied, “Nope, why?” She doesn’t answer.

My increase has been substantial so she has to have noticed. Others certainly have. I get my share of meat-gazers now and I like it. Yup, I do this for me. :)

Narcissistic personality traits.

Look it up.

I’m separated from my wife, in part because of her self indulgent nature.

And she never noticed an 1 3/8” increase in length and 1” in girth!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Narcissistic personality traits.

Look it up.

I’m separated from my wife, in part because of her self indulgent nature.

And she never noticed an 1 3/8” increase in length and 1” in girth!

She could’ve noticed but her personality type may have made her not able to give you a complement or positive affirmation. I hope not… But if she was the type, it is like pulling a pound of flesh out of them to get a complement.

Originally Posted by djrobins
She could’ve noticed but her personality type may have made her not able to give you a complement or positive affirmation. I hope not.. But if she was the type, it is like pulling a pound of flesh out of them to get a complement.

You are right. She is quick to snark but rarely compliments

Now we are sleeping in separate bedrooms, which makes things worse.

And she is really challenged by the P.E. Thing and says my dick is great just the way it is, and doesn’t need work.

And that was after she moved into the spare room.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
You are right. She is quick to snark but rarely compliments

Now we are sleeping in separate bedrooms, which makes things worse.

And she is really challenged by the P.E. Thing and says my dick is great just the way it is, and doesn’t need work.

And that was after she moved into the spare room.

Not that I’m happy for you in any way, but it is comforting to know I’m not alone. My situation is quite the same, other than I’ve never told her about PE. She moved into a separate bedroom ‘as if’ she were moving out for good. Truth is I make too much money and she knows she’d have trouble finding an easier ride. Things smoothed out a bit but she stays in a separate room because we both snore too much.

But you’re right on with the narcissistic personality traits. I know if I had to do it all over I would have recognized the signs early on and ran for my life. Now we have two GREAT kids who have somehow grown-up without too many scars from this relationship. My roll all along has been damage control. But at least now I have a big dick. :)

Originally Posted by MushroomHook
Not that I’m happy for you in any way, but it is comforting to know I’m not alone. My situation is quite the same, other than I’ve never told her about PE. She moved into a separate bedroom ‘as if’ she were moving out for good. Truth is I make too much money and she knows she’d have trouble finding an easier ride. Things smoothed out a bit but she stays in a separate room because we both snore too much.

But you’re right on with the narcissistic personality traits. I know if I had to do it all over I would have recognized the signs early on and ran for my life. Now we have two GREAT kids who have somehow grown-up without too many scars from this relationship. My roll all along has been damage control. But at least now I have a big dick. :)

Are you still intimate ever?


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Guys, why the fuck do you hang onto people that are bad for you?

It doesn’t matter if it’s your wives or friends, either try to fix it or, if you can’t, leave those people behind. Kids are an issue here, but you could just go on with your lives separately, but in the same household.


RE-Started (01.10.2012): 4.75'' NBPEL, 4.33'' EG (overall), 3'' NBPFL --- Now: 5.1'' NBPEL, 4.75'' EG (overall), 3.5'' NBPFL

Short-term goal: 5.5'' NBPEL, 4.5'' EG (overall), 3.5'' NBPFL --- Long term goal: 7.5'' NBPEL, 5.5'' EG (overall), 5'' NBPFL

Wish me luck! :)

I think when a woman is in love or very interested in a man its more than enough with a kiss.She will almost cum at once.But the day she isnt love as much she starts to think like a man,more physically

like size etc.

If a woman had a mans mind I guess the population would be around 20.000 people on earth? Lol!

For some reason, this thread makes me think of this song:

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

:) I might start playing this while I do my PE exercises.


Starting: 6 7/8 EL X 4.8 EG (estimated since I didn't measure)

Current: 8.25 EL X 5.4 EG

Goal: 8.5 X 6.25

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.