Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The power of a big dick

It’s all in the mind. The only way you can experience that “power” is if you accept and embrace the size of your cock, whatever it is.

I can attest from first hand experience that having a big dick in and of itself does nothing. I naturally have an extremely above average penis, length wise, and it’s slightly above average in width. Yet that didn’t stop me from growing up thinking that I was small. I didn’t ever (still haven’t) seen any many erect outside of porn, and since I didn’t grow up in sport, I almost never saw the inside of a locker room (and kids in PE never stripped nude). So I was totally warped regarding what other guys looked like, erect and flaccid, and from my perspective I was way smaller than guys in porn. I was also a very fat kid. I measured my penis the first time in my late teens or early 20s and was around 6 inches in length, and felt that was small at the time. It wasn’t until I lost a lot of weight did I measure again, and to my shock I was over 7. I read up on averages and the such, saw that I was way above, and yet still didn’t believe that I was well endowed at all. I ended up losing even more weight down the line, after going up and down the scale, only to see that my dick actually, at it’s hardest, is a little over 8 inches long.

I have accepted that I technically have a big dick, but I don’t think of myself as truly endowed at all. Years of inadequacy don’t just get erased because you find out a fact. My baby adores my cock, she tells me frequently how much it drives her crazy, and it’s obvious when we have sex how satisfied she is. And sure I love hearing that, but it never really sinks in that I’m a big, well above average guy. It’s all in the mind I tell you. I’m sure there are plenty of guys working with less dick than I am who feel much bigger and more “powerful” in their size than I ever have.

Originally Posted by WhenWhatEver
It’s all in the mind. The only way you can experience that “power” is if you accept and embrace the size of your cock, whatever it is.

I can attest from first hand experience that having a big dick in and of itself does nothing. I naturally have an extremely above average penis, length wise, and it’s slightly above average in width. Yet that didn’t stop me from growing up thinking that I was small. I didn’t ever (still haven’t) seen any many erect outside of porn, and since I didn’t grow up in sport, I almost never saw the inside of a locker room (and kids in PE never stripped nude). So I was totally warped regarding what other guys looked like, erect and flaccid, and from my perspective I was way smaller than guys in porn. I was also a very fat kid. I measured my penis the first time in my late teens or early 20s and was around 6 inches in length, and felt that was small at the time. It wasn’t until I lost a lot of weight did I measure again, and to my shock I was over 7. I read up on averages and the such, saw that I was way above, and yet still didn’t believe that I was well endowed at all. I ended up losing even more weight down the line, after going up and down the scale, only to see that my dick actually, at it’s hardest, is a little over 8 inches long.

I have accepted that I technically have a big dick, but I don’t think of myself as truly endowed at all. Years of inadequacy don’t just get erased because you find out a fact. My baby adores my cock, she tells me frequently how much it drives her crazy, and it’s obvious when we have sex how satisfied she is. And sure I love hearing that, but it never really sinks in that I’m a big, well above average guy. It’s all in the mind I tell you. I’m sure there are plenty of guys working with less dick than I am who feel much bigger and more “powerful” in their size than I ever have.

You’re right about everything. Your post just sums everything up and still really goes in depth.

I think no PE will ever make me feel like I’m packing a real big dick. Our minds are fucked up because we grew up with porn.

I know some guys who really get a lot of pussy and I always think “damn they be must some hung motherfuckers”.

We are all here at Thunder’s because we are phallocentric guys who try feel better about their self, in quest of this big dick power.

I know that I didn’t get the affirmation I needed when I was a kid because I grew up without having a father.

Finally, we’re looking for this power a big dick should give us because we’re feeling powerless in some way.


Girth gains for better sex, length gains for a worthless ego boost.

GOAL: 6" EG

Originally Posted by KinXXXize
I know some guys who really get a lot of pussy and I always think “damn they be must some hung motherfuckers”.

Second this.

Originally Posted by fgtttt

Originally Posted by KinXXXize
I know some guys who really get a lot of pussy and I always think “damn they be must some hung motherfuckers”.
—-
Second this.

I know quite a few hung guys who can NOT get any pussy because they are either: shy, boring personality, dress bad, don’t know how to talk to a girl, are far from good looking, overweight, etc.

Being hung does not get you pussy by itself. You will get a lot more pussy by being being well groomed, well dressed, in shape, with a good talk/confidence. A guy with a 6 x 5 inch cock with that will do a lot better than a guy who does not have all that with a 8 x 6 inch cock. Good looks and knowing how to talk thriumps all.

To be honest everyone that is here to PE because they are looking for a confidence boost so they can score more pussy; they should just as much (if not more) work on the above. Obviously if you have the time do both PE and all the above.

But if you do not have all the time in the world I would work on the above first as trust me it will get you much more pussy.

Whether you’ve got a big dick or are well groomed - you’re still playing the same game at equal odds for the same commodity: pussy.

The size of your penis or the clothes you wear are only among the last dominos to tumble. There’s more fundamental issues at hand and men are neither part of the issue nor solution.

Time for a little story myself.

I always have been quite big, got enough compliments, etc so no confidence issue there, was pre PE already around 8 inch BP and 5.35 Inch MSG.
So I always knew I was way above average.

Anyway started dating this girl a few years back and I had not done any PE for years. She has the best pussy of any the girls I have been with and I dated many different nationalities.
However she starts of very tight and I always have to take it easy the first bit but after we are going at she gets really wet and I found that there was not enough friction going on for myself and I am also guessing for her. All though Length wise it is often more than she can handle.

So I started PE again 2.5 years ago focussing just on girth. I am now around 6 inch MSG (length still the same) and man did the sex get a lot better! I now have to really take it easy for quite a while (no more quickies really) and she stays tight no matter how wet and excited she gets. It feels really good like a perfect tight fit. She also comes much easier and pretty much constantly has small orgasms.

I am right now pretty much at the perfect size for the both of us I guess but still I am continuing to reach 6.5 MSG..

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Whether you’ve got a big dick or are well groomed - you’re still playing the same game at equal odds for the same commodity: pussy.

The size of your penis or the clothes you wear are only among the last dominos to tumble. There’s more fundamental issues at hand and men are neither part of the issue nor solution.

In the real world, the odds are never equal

Originally Posted by Uncas
In the real world, the odds are never equal

Whether you’re tall, small, fat, lean, pink, red, well dressed, ill mannered, intro- or extrovert, arrogant, humble, upbeat, mellow, or shy is for the most part irrelevant. These odds have such little impact on the pecking order that you might not even consider them icing on the cake. Rather the box the cake came in.

Eventually your place on the ladder is determined by and for one sole purpose and intent; your ability to protect and provide.

And we might not like this but our big dicks don’t give us more power. They give women more power.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Whether you’re tall, small, fat, lean, pink, red, well dressed, ill mannered, intro- or extrovert, arrogant, humble, upbeat, mellow, or shy is for the most part irrelevant. These odds have such little impact on the pecking order that you might not even consider them icing on the cake. Rather the box the cake came in.

Eventually your place on the ladder is determined by and for one sole purpose and intent; your ability to protect and provide.

And we might not like this but our big dicks don’t give us more power. They give women more power.

I have learned not to argue with Dutch guys but I will say this and then move on:

I can tell you that myself and some other friends who are good looking, etc can can easily score many dozens of woman every year while most other guys barely can make a handful because they miss the things I mentioned. Pretty much wherever we go (and I have travelled all continents and lived in most of them) if you come well prepared it is so easy for us all we need to do is pick and chose.

So by you saying these things do not matter really makes me think we are on a different planet. Besides we are not talking here about marriage or dating but we are talking her about scoring pussy for one night so the whole protect and provide has no meaning here when we are just talking one night stands….

Originally Posted by Uncas
I have learned not to argue with Dutch guys but I will say this and then move on:

I can tell you that myself and some other friends who are good looking, etc can can easily score many dozens of woman every year while most other guys barely can make a handful because they miss the things I mentioned. Pretty much wherever we go (and I have travelled all continents and lived in most of them) if you come well prepared it is so easy for us all we need to do is pick and chose.

So by you saying these things do not matter really makes me think we are on a different planet. Besides we are not talking here about marriage or dating but we are talking her about scoring pussy for one night so the whole protect and provide has no meaning here when we are just talking one night stands….

I’m German so that’s fine.

Yeah, for a quickie it’s relevant enough to invest whatever it is you attract with. You’ll hear no argument from me there. My statement is more related to the topic and recurring situations I see on Thunder’s.

I don’t think a big dick is going to be something that makes or breaks attraction (Or power if you will). I’ve noticed women being far more attracted as I’ve become more self interested regardless of things we factor in attraction.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
I’m German so that’s fine.

Yeah, for a quickie it’s relevant enough to invest whatever it is you attract with. You’ll hear no argument from me there. My statement is more related to the topic and recurring situations I see on Thunder’s.

I don’t think a big dick is going to be something that makes or breaks attraction (Or power if you will). I’ve noticed women being far more attracted as I’ve become more self interested regardless of things we factor in attraction.

In that case we agree! seems we had a misunderstanding talking about 2 different topics.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
Whether you’re tall, small, fat, lean, pink, red, well dressed, ill mannered, intro- or extrovert, arrogant, humble, upbeat, mellow, or shy is for the most part irrelevant. These odds have such little impact on the pecking order that you might not even consider them icing on the cake. Rather the box the cake came in.

Eventually your place on the ladder is determined by and for one sole purpose and intent; your ability to protect and provide.

And we might not like this but our big dicks don’t give us more power. They give women more power.

The belief I have arrived at, as I enter my middle age, is that women want to fuck the guys with the best DNA. After all, that’s the purpose of fucking — to get DNA to reproduce. They measure your DNA by assessing your looks and your charm. I don’t give a rat’s ass what they are attracted to outside of fucking. In fact, the last thing I want is a girl liking me for my ability to provide for her. Providing for a girl while she wants to fuck other guys is completely unappealing to me. LIke being a cuckhold.

Originally Posted by sentii
The belief I have arrived at, as I enter my middle age, is that women want to fuck the guys with the best DNA. After all, that’s the purpose of fucking — to get DNA to reproduce.

It works in both ways. Men likes women with some bigger breasts and hips (and ass also). This could mean that woman with bigger hips and larger tits have a good body to give healthy children and to feed them as much as they need to.

Hard to tell in English, but the whole system of genetics in sexuality makes many things clear. You can search some of the info, which simple example I posted above, but that’s not the point.

Women (at least some of them) like being with the confident men. If someone is self-conscious because of carrying a big dick, that’s fine. This is a one way (apart from large variety of other) of becoming a confident man who can be sexually addictive.

Originally Posted by sentii
The belief I have arrived at, as I enter my middle age, is that women want to fuck the guys with the best DNA. After all, that’s the purpose of fucking — to get DNA to reproduce. They measure your DNA by assessing your looks and your charm. I don’t give a rat’s ass what they are attracted to outside of fucking. In fact, the last thing I want is a girl liking me for my ability to provide for her. Providing for a girl while she wants to fuck other guys is completely unappealing to me. LIke being a cuckhold.

The sexual frequency and partners a woman chooses depend largely on her menstrual cycle. So you’re right, she’ll be looking for the best DNA when reproduction is needed; through whatever biological or social manifestation available. For that matter, I never understood cuckolding until I found out the former. From a biological stance it makes sense; more aggressive male with better potential conceives child, milder more nurturing male does the rearing.

In similar fashion, a woman has to commit to 9 months of gestation and at least 3 to 4 years of child rearing. Her biological imperative dictates she find the best provider while impairing her as little as possible. Even through hypergamy or solipsism.

Supposing sex is so strictly linked with procreation. Which I doubt.

Genetical/biological/evolutive explanation are so easy….too easy. Oversimplicistic in most of cases.

The woman who gets tons of money is not the one who has enough fat to breed, but the near-anorexic model or actress. If you believe many men wouldn’t fuck her, you are wrong, there are many men who like hyper-skinny women. And what with the attraction of young guys toward mature women? No procreation goals there.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56 PM.