Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The power of a big dick

Originally Posted by King_G
That’s exactly what does actually happen. The penis takes a boomerang shape during copulation. It’s been proved using ultrasound technology. Here’s the link to the article:-
http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/319/7225/1596

For those too lazy to look, here’s the important part;
Results: The images obtained showed that during intercourse in the “missionary position” the penis has the shape of a boomerang and 1/3 of its length consists of the root of the penis.

Mr King!

That is one of the most interesting papers I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing :)


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Wow, great thread, should been named “The power of a big dick, the motivation for PE”.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Wow this thread has grown to 527 posts and it’s 36 pages, maybe I could print it out and make it into a book:) . I’m glad it has helped motivate some people that might have quit. Hearing all your stories helped keep me interested and motivated also.

Still enjoying having a big dick:) .


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Holy Crap Dino,

Did you start this thread 6 years ago?

You should call up Guinness. It must be a record.

Congrats on still enjoying your new power tool.

I’ll be joining you soon.

By the way,

Is it possible to get Bib hangers still?

Originally Posted by vagabund
By the way,

Is it possible to get Bib hangers still?

Sure, http://www.bibhanger.com/ and I recommend the hardcore model it’s my favorite.

I started this thread over 5 years ago, dam time goes by fast. This thread will never die because of the topic and it’s what we all want, we want our partners say “Oh my God!” when we slide our dicks in:) . Good luck on your journey to hungville:) .


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Sure, http://www.bibhanger.com/ and I recommend the hardcore model it’s my favorite.

I started this thread over 5 years ago, dam time goes by fast. This thread will never die because of the topic and it’s what we all want, we want our partners say “Oh my God!” when we slide our dicks in:) . Good luck on your journey to hungville:) .

Mods, please let me know if this is out of line.

All of us men are drawn to this site in hopes of a bigger penis. This is true now and five years ago. I feel like this thread is a giant, marathon endorsement of the bib hanger.

The original poster proclaimed that a big dick is powerful and great to have and that this was achieved through the use of a bib hanger. If this thread is an advertisement for the hanger (regardless of the quality of product), it is misleading to everyone reading and generally counterproductive to the PE community. I’ve read that this site can lead to men focusing on their insecurities; I see this complicated by misinformation and by testimonial style advertisements.

I think a little more doubt towards threads like these would lead to progress with effective PE and realistic goals.

Originally Posted by houndears
Mods, please let me know if this is out of line.

All of us men are drawn to this site in hopes of a bigger penis. This is true now and five years ago. I feel like this thread is a giant, marathon endorsement of the bib hanger.

The original poster proclaimed that a big dick is powerful and great to have and that this was achieved through the use of a bib hanger. If this thread is an advertisement for the hanger (regardless of the quality of product), it is misleading to everyone reading and generally counterproductive to the PE community. I’ve read that this site can lead to men focusing on their insecurities; I see this complicated by misinformation and by testimonial style advertisements.

I think a little more doubt towards threads like these would lead to progress with effective PE and realistic goals.

I doubt anyone would find what you said to be out of line enough to get rid of your post, but you should do a bit more homework before posting anything like that. There is absolutely zero financial (or any other) incentive for anyone on these boards to promote the Bib hanger. I use the Bib, I love it. In fact, a lot of people love it. That’s why they’re talking about it.

In general, we have a pretty good group of people here. Good luck with your PE.


Working on getting ABSURDLY thick - Latest picture - Late 2010

Houndears,

This site has done everything to empower my male psyche and to expand the idea of what is possible.

PE seemed like science fiction to me at first. But I HAVE grown. It’s been a minor but undeniable amount. When you get your first taste, you will understand how transforming (psychically as well as physically) that can be.

Bib has a lot of respect here. His methods do too. Read up on him. Do you know what he accomplished?

When you start growing, you will see your insecurities fade into nothingness.

Originally Posted by m7point0
I doubt anyone would find what you said to be out of line enough to get rid of your post, but you should do a bit more homework before posting anything like that. There is absolutely zero financial (or any other) incentive for anyone on these boards to promote the Bib hanger. I use the Bib, I love it. In fact, a lot of people love it. That’s why they’re talking about it.

In general, we have a pretty good group of people here. Good luck with your PE.

Not only that, I’ve read that Bib isn’t exactly on the road to riches making these things either, parts are expensive and putting one together is somewhat labor intensive. Bib should literally win a Nobel peace prize for his work.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
Not only that, I’ve read that Bib isn’t exactly on the road to riches making these things either, parts are expensive and putting one together is somewhat labor intensive. Bib should literally win a Nobel peace prize for his work.

Ah, thank you. I meant to say that and forgot. It’s very true.


Working on getting ABSURDLY thick - Latest picture - Late 2010

Man I’m enving you Dino ha, sounds like a blast.

And to tug_monkey especially when you are eyeing those smaller girls and just know you could pound it, or when they do see it they will just about go into shock when you whip out the dickzilla


Age - 18 * Hobbie - Weight Lifting / PE

Current Stats: Goal Stats For Now:

BPEL = 6.5" BPEG = 4.75" BPEL = 7" BPEG = 5.5"

Originally Posted by houndears
Mods, please let me know if this is out of line.

All of us men are drawn to this site in hopes of a bigger penis. This is true now and five years ago. I feel like this thread is a giant, marathon endorsement of the bib hanger.

The original poster proclaimed that a big dick is powerful and great to have and that this was achieved through the use of a bib hanger. If this thread is an advertisement for the hanger (regardless of the quality of product), it is misleading to everyone reading and generally counterproductive to the PE community. I’ve read that this site can lead to men focusing on their insecurities; I see this complicated by misinformation and by testimonial style advertisements.

I think a little more doubt towards threads like these would lead to progress with effective PE and realistic goals.

You’re not out of line at all, don’t worry man :) Your question is a good one.

You have to realize that this thread was started over five years ago, and back then there were many fewer commercial PE devices available. Bib’s hanger was by far the best ready-made hanger available — hence the constant references to it. Also, Bib was an active member here who provided tons of support to users of his hanger, so discussion of Bib-hanging took up a lot of the Thunder’s Place forums at the time. (And beyond hanging, there were fewer popular PE methods back then… hardly anyone was talking about clamping, for example, in 2003.)

Since the start of this thread, we have seen other clamp-style hangers reach the market, such as TPS’s Redi-Stretcher, as well as some vacuum hangers, such as Monkeybar’s. I think Dino has tried some of these other hangers and has heartily endorsed them. In any case, as someone else said, no one has any financial incentive in selling the Bib hanger except for Bib himself, and he’s not even a member here anymore. I think Dino is just grateful for the hanger that brought him most of his PE gains.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
Since the start of this thread, we have seen other clamp-style hangers reach the market, such as TPS’s Redi-Stretcher, as well as some vacuum hangers, such as Monkeybar’s. I think Dino has tried some of these other hangers and has heartily endorsed them. In any case, as someone else said, no one has any financial incentive in selling the Bib hanger except for Bib himself, and he’s not even a member here anymore. I think Dino is just grateful for the hanger that brought him most of his PE gains.

So what is the general consensus on the best hanger available today?


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

I don’t think there is a consensus. There isn’t good evidence on whether a clamp-style or vacuum-style hanger is more effective for making actual length gains, so most of what we have to go on is comfort reports. Some men can never find a way to get a clamp-style hanger to attach securely and safely, while others report persistent glans problems with vacuum hangers. Either way, you’ll probably have to do some tweaking to get it to work for you.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:08 PM.