Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The power of a big dick

Yeccchhhh!!! My cock is 35% smaller than my ideal size. Got some work to do!

Oh wow. 60% smaller then than my target size. What a shocker.

[sarcasm]It made my day.[/sarcasm]

At least I have some visualisation material now. :D


RE-Started (01.10.2012): 4.75'' NBPEL, 4.33'' EG (overall), 3'' NBPFL --- Now: 5.1'' NBPEL, 4.75'' EG (overall), 3.5'' NBPFL

Short-term goal: 5.5'' NBPEL, 4.5'' EG (overall), 3.5'' NBPFL --- Long term goal: 7.5'' NBPEL, 5.5'' EG (overall), 5'' NBPFL

Wish me luck! :)

I think I was 38 % smaller then my target size. Allot of girth to work for. Good motivation.

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Guys

Last night I figured why I can’t stop PE, I was having sex with my girlfriend and I was feeling so good like a f-ing stallion I felt big and it felt great. Now I have felt sort of big before but last night was the first night I just knew I was and it gave me a huge amount of confidence. It was nice she had made a few nice comments about my size and that just added to it. I also have lost about 15 pounds in the last couple of months and have been hitting the gym heavy so I also feel good about the rest of me and having a flat stomach sure makes the dick look bigger. I measured 8.5 last week so the hanging with the bib has been paying off, I don’t consider the gain cemented yet but soon. So it’s the feeling of power that keeps me going the feeling that you can only get from being hung, that feeling when you full her up tight and the feeling when you have a lot of dick surface area surrounded by a tight vagina. It’s a great feeling and I hope I can help and motivate you all to reach this place that I have found this place called hungville:D

Dino

This is why I PE!

Just a quick update on the power, I really liked this girl, I liked the whole package but for some reason she would just stay slightly out of reach it was mind boggling I just couldn’t catch her, This went on for sometime until one night when she was drunk she sent(texted) me a picture of herself in her sexy bra and underwear, dam she looked good. So I went for it I sent her a few dick pictures and after that I was on her mind nonstop, she started chasing me. So my dick got me the girl, turns out once I got her I found she wasn’t what all I thought she was, I think it was the chase that I enjoyed.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Just a quick update on the power, I really liked this girl, I liked the whole package but for some reason she would just stay slightly out of reach it was mind boggling I just couldn’t catch her, This went on for sometime until one night when she was drunk she sent(texted) me a picture of herself in her sexy bra and underwear, dam she looked good. So I went for it I sent her a few dick pictures and after that I was on her mind nonstop, she started chasing me. So my dick got me the girl, turns out once I got her I found she wasn’t what all I thought she was, I think it was the chase that I enjoyed.

Man, best thread ever. I just spent 1.5 hours reading it all, I think I have enough inspiration to last me the journey of hanging out that 1.5” in length to get to Hungville!

Just finished reading this thread. You guys are an inspiration!

Ive reached the mental state, dino. Im 8.5 (bp) x6.5(bg) my goal is 9” bp, 8.1 nb.. girth

.eh just icing at this point

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Just a quick update on the power, I really liked this girl, I liked the whole package but for some reason she would just stay slightly out of reach it was mind boggling I just couldn’t catch her, This went on for sometime until one night when she was drunk she sent(texted) me a picture of herself in her sexy bra and underwear, dam she looked good. So I went for it I sent her a few dick pictures and after that I was on her mind nonstop, she started chasing me. So my dick got me the girl, turns out once I got her I found she wasn’t what all I thought she was, I think it was the chase that I enjoyed.

I am with you on the power of a big dick, completely, and I will show off in my speedo’s next summer. Just because. But a girl that just wants you for your dick?, come on it really can’t be much substance there for building anything further than a good lay in my opinion.

Glad you nailed her though and found out what you weren’t missing.

Great thread! But don’t forget guys, having a big dick with a couchpotato body is nono. Transfer the PE mentality to keep your body on the edge as well! Both are confidence boosts like hell.

Wow, a Danish member! You guys are a rare species on this site almost like the exotic Finns,:D welcome and could not agree more on keeping a fit body as well. All good stuff.

As one gets older the boy resists the will to fitness more and more.

I sprained my ankle badly in May and its still not right, and I limped all after noon yesterday after soccer in the morning.

Last night I strained my back lifting a marble stand for one of my brass statues.

I’m so sore this morning that walking the dogs was a chore.

Three years ago when I began PE I had 8% body fat. God knows what it is now.

I guess I’ve been so focused on reaching 8” that I have neglected my body.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
As one gets older the boy resists the will to fitness more and more.

I sprained my ankle badly in May and its still not right, and I limped all after noon yesterday after soccer in the morning.

Last night I strained my back lifting a marble stand for one of my brass statues.

I’m so sore this morning that walking the dogs was a chore.

Three years ago when I began PE I had 8% body fat. God knows what it is now.

I guess I’ve been so focused on reaching 8” that I have neglected my body.

Look into yoga! Helps greatly with my back, is good for the pelvic floor muscles and improves blood flow to the penis!

Thanks. I know my body will heal and ill be back to fighting fit soon.

I did a few sets of macebells last night on the deck and it helped a little, but time will heal.

I think since my ankle injury I haven’t been able to train as hard, so when injuries occur I also get more frustrated which adds to the discomfort.

I am a.hypnotherapist and do a lot of visualisation/relaxation work as preparation for sport and training which helps also.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Patriotgirth

Ive reached the mental state, dino. Im 8.5 (bp) x6.5(bg) my goal is 9” bp, 8.1 nb.. girth

.eh just icing at this point

Apply the Forum Guidelines about grammar and spelling please.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.