Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Big Why?

Originally Posted by iceman67
How did they not know the golden rule of all males… never say anything about another man’s junk regardless if it’s small or large?

Hmmmm.

In high school we had swimming. We all saw each other nude every other day and there were a lot guys that were small (probably not done with puberty). No one said a word because they knew if they did, the other boys would pound on him.

Perhaps. This is just a NY thing.

Yea I was 13 so, I was probably still growing. Guys where I am from are assholes. I think you are older than me Ice. Guys in my generation in general are assholes. People are assholes. These days, mean spirited, sarcastic humor has taken over social relationships. It is reflected in movies you see on the big screen. Eye rolling. Not taking people seriously. that shitty dry, careless humor that you see in every film these days.


Start: Dec 2016 BPEL: 6.125" MEG: 5.5" (5' - 9" 264 lb)

Curr: Oct 2017 BPEL: 6.75" MEG: 5.625" (5' - 9" 245 lb)

Goal: 7.5" x 6" .......I want to win the dick swinging contest.

Originally Posted by kavemonster
PE has truly liberated me. Its like I was sentenced to a horrible fate without chance of escape, learned that I wasn’t sentenced at all, and that my prospects in this area (penis size) were actually quite good!….

For me it has been a combo of

1. Learning what is really out there and where I stand… I used to REALLY believe that there were 12” dicks in every 10 or 20 men.

2. Finding that the possibility of possessing rare and fantastic size is totally doable! Being a practitioner, I feel I have a 8” dick already!

I am and will always be grateful to the practice, and to Thunders for the rest of my days. Through PE, I transformed my misery into confidence. I learned what I already have is truly adequate. I also know have the power to be outstanding as time goes on (to posses a healthy powerful unit in the area of 8x6).


Here here, salute (raises glass of port and gulps it down).

I’m 51 so I am probably older (perhaps old enough to be your dad). Sorry to hear you think all people are mean spirited. There are some but not everyone is like that. Just look at the great guys here on TP. :-)


Start: BPEL: 6.25" BEG: 4.5" MEG: 4.5" NBPFL: 3.25" FG 3.5" BPFSL: 6.25"

Current: BPEL: 7.5" BEG: 5.5" MEG 4.75" NBPFL: 5" FG: 4.25" BPFSL: 7.75"

Long term goal: BPEL: 8" BEG: 6" MEG 6" NBPFL: 5.5" FG: 5"

Originally Posted by iceman67
Here here, salute (raises glass of port and gulps it down).

I’m 51 so I am probably older (perhaps old enough to be your dad). Sorry to hear you think all people are mean spirited. There are some but not everyone is like that. Just look at the great guys here on TP. :-)

I don’t think all people are mean spirited. I think there is a cultural shift towards distraction, sarcasm and carelessness. It’s not intentional, but a byproduct of being semi-conscious of your fellow human beings.

Many of the men here at thunders are great!


Start: Dec 2016 BPEL: 6.125" MEG: 5.5" (5' - 9" 264 lb)

Curr: Oct 2017 BPEL: 6.75" MEG: 5.625" (5' - 9" 245 lb)

Goal: 7.5" x 6" .......I want to win the dick swinging contest.

Two wives two big dicks

This is my first post here at Thunder’s Place, and I believe this is the perfect thread for me to start posting in. I began jelqing when I was married to a woman in my 30’s (I’m 52) now, who nonchalantly happened to tell me about a massive cock one of her previous boyfriend’s had. I couldn’t get it out of my mind. It nagged me constantly to the point I had her demonstrating to me how large it was. It bothered me even more that this woman was now my wife and I knew some guy had plowed her farther and deeper than I ever would. She assured me that it hurt like hell and was uncomfortable having sex with him, but it wasn’t enough to keep her from staying with the guy. (This same woman also nonchalantly told one of her friends in my presence about another ex who made ‘cum like that!’ and snapped her fingers. I was routinely giving her orgasms, but not ‘like that.) Anyway, I started researching and began jelqing. During that time I was away from her for about six months while training for a job, where I practiced jelqing and I also lost a significant amount of belly fat. When I got home and we had sex for the first time, her reaction was noticeable. I could tell it made a difference. I never measured but it looked like there was an obvious difference to me. I knew I would never be the monster that she had had before but her reaction was a significant enough placebo for me to be happy with the results.

Fast forward several years, after divorcing that wife I married another woman who again, happened in a nonchalant fashion to tell me how she had told one of her girlfriends about the size of cocks she experienced after her first divorce and playing the field that ‘they just kept getting bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER!’ I said well shit, I suppose you’ll just keep going til you hit monster. She said, “I’ve already had a monster cock, and I didn’t like it.” So I went through the same mental shit as the first time - she told me which ex boyfriend it was, how it was uncomfortable, but she admitted having orgasms and kept seeing him despite how ‘uncomfortable’ it was.

She and I eventually parted ways also, but these events have stuck with me ever since. I’ve measured before but it’s been about 15 years or so and I know my penis is shorter, less hard, and less thick than it was when I was in my 30’s. I don’t even remember what the exact measurement was, only that it was longer than a dollar bill and thicker around than a toilet paper tube. At any rate, I know I’ll never have enough dick to leave some out out the vagina, my balls will always slap her ass but I am back on a mission to have the biggest dick I can have to assuage my ego a bit and be more confident in my next relationship.

And that’s my story. Feels good to get it off my chest in a forum where other men know what I’m talking about.

Never say never, sir. Do not say it.

Take up PE. Measure your starting measurements and try the Newbie Routine with an open mind. You’ve got plenty of time and people gain best when they stay positive. You are at the right place and there’s a ton of resources here for you.

Welcome to the forum and get reading. You’ll find a way you want to try, soon enough.

Originally Posted by TioScratch
This is my first post here at Thunder’s Place, and I believe this is the perfect thread for me to start posting in. I began jelqing when I was married to a woman in my 30’s (I’m 52) now, who nonchalantly happened to tell me about a massive cock one of her previous boyfriend’s had. I couldn’t get it out of my mind. It nagged me constantly to the point I had her demonstrating to me how large it was. It bothered me even more that this woman was now my wife and I knew some guy had plowed her farther and deeper than I ever would. She assured me that it hurt like hell and was uncomfortable having sex with him, but it wasn’t enough to keep her from staying with the guy. (This same woman also nonchalantly told one of her friends in my presence about another ex who made ‘cum like that!’ and snapped her fingers. I was routinely giving her orgasms, but not ‘like that.) Anyway, I started researching and began jelqing. During that time I was away from her for about six months while training for a job, where I practiced jelqing and I also lost a significant amount of belly fat. When I got home and we had sex for the first time, her reaction was noticeable. I could tell it made a difference. I never measured but it looked like there was an obvious difference to me. I knew I would never be the monster that she had had before but her reaction was a significant enough placebo for me to be happy with the results.

Fast forward several years, after divorcing that wife I married another woman who again, happened in a nonchalant fashion to tell me how she had told one of her girlfriends about the size of cocks she experienced after her first divorce and playing the field that ‘they just kept getting bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER!’ I said well shit, I suppose you’ll just keep going til you hit monster. She said, “I’ve already had a monster cock, and I didn’t like it.” So I went through the same mental shit as the first time - she told me which ex boyfriend it was, how it was uncomfortable, but she admitted having orgasms and kept seeing him despite how ‘uncomfortable’ it was.

She and I eventually parted ways also, but these events have stuck with me ever since. I’ve measured before but it’s been about 15 years or so and I know my penis is shorter, less hard, and less thick than it was when I was in my 30’s. I don’t even remember what the exact measurement was, only that it was longer than a dollar bill and thicker around than a toilet paper tube. At any rate, I know I’ll never have enough dick to leave some out out the vagina, my balls will always slap her ass but I am back on a mission to have the biggest dick I can have to assuage my ego a bit and be more confident in my next relationship.

And that’s my story. Feels good to get it off my chest in a forum where other men know what I’m talking about.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

When I was in high school I was sitting in a group table with 2 girls and 2 guys. They were talking about guys dicks. They gossiped about a guy named Nick with a tiny dick. He was a popular guy but when it came time when kids were getting sexual with each other his reign came to an end. “Baby Dick Nick” was laughed about alot. I’m sure it wasn’t good for the guy. I don’t want that cruelty to exist. I can’t eliminate the cruelty, but I can keep myself FAR out of the category.


Start: Dec 2016 BPEL: 6.125" MEG: 5.5" (5' - 9" 264 lb)

Curr: Oct 2017 BPEL: 6.75" MEG: 5.625" (5' - 9" 245 lb)

Goal: 7.5" x 6" .......I want to win the dick swinging contest.

Originally Posted by TioScratch
It bothered me even more that this woman was now my wife and I knew some guy had plowed her farther and deeper than I ever would. She assured me that it hurt like hell and was uncomfortable having sex with him…

It’s weird, but a girl can say that you’re bigger than every guy she’s been with—except for one. And it’s that ONE that sticks in your mind. You promptly forget about all the others, and it’s only that ONE that matters anymore.

Male competition in its purest form: dick vs. dick.


.............NOW -------->>> GOAL

BPEL: 7.50" -------->>> 8.00"

Flaccid: 6.50" -------->>> 7.00"

Originally Posted by Don Logan
It’s weird, but a girl can say that you’re bigger than every guy she’s been with—except for one. And it’s that ONE that sticks in your mind. You promptly forget about all the others, and it’s only that ONE that matters anymore.

Male competition in its purest form: dick vs. dick.


Yup… and we dwell on it and repeat that message (nothing more than negative thoughts and feelings) everyday in our mind. I think most of us won’t be happy until we are beyond huge (Eg., 10 x 8). Must be a leftover from early man, where only the biggest and strongest would survive.


Start: BPEL: 6.25" BEG: 4.5" MEG: 4.5" NBPFL: 3.25" FG 3.5" BPFSL: 6.25"

Current: BPEL: 7.5" BEG: 5.5" MEG 4.75" NBPFL: 5" FG: 4.25" BPFSL: 7.75"

Long term goal: BPEL: 8" BEG: 6" MEG 6" NBPFL: 5.5" FG: 5"

I do it because I do it. Some how, in this life, I fell into being a PE practitioner.


Start: Dec 2016 BPEL: 6.125" MEG: 5.5" (5' - 9" 264 lb)

Curr: Oct 2017 BPEL: 6.75" MEG: 5.625" (5' - 9" 245 lb)

Goal: 7.5" x 6" .......I want to win the dick swinging contest.

Originally Posted by Don Logan
It’s weird, but a girl can say that you’re bigger than every guy she’s been with—except for one. And it’s that ONE that sticks in your mind. You promptly forget about all the others, and it’s only that ONE that matters anymore.

Male competition in its purest form: dick vs. Dick.

This is such a true statement! Every other dick is completely irrelevant it’s just the one dude that One up’d you!

Originally Posted by kavemonster

When I was in high school I was sitting in a group table with 2 girls and 2 guys. They were talking about guys dicks. They gossiped about a guy named Nick with a tiny dick. He was a popular guy but when it came time when kids were getting sexual with each other his reign came to an end. “Baby Dick Nick” was laughed about alot. I’m sure it wasn’t good for the guy. I don’t want that cruelty to exist. I can’t eliminate the cruelty, but I can keep myself FAR out of the category.

That was my fear in highschool. And it was likely to happen.


Start July 2016 - 4.5 x 4.25( 3.5 nbp)

Now July 2018 - 6.25 x 4.9 (5.5 nbp)

Next year goal- 7 X 5 (6.5+ nbp)

Originally Posted by dsdany606
That was my fear in highschool. And it was likely to happen.

In junior high guys and gals gossiped. I got the little dick label early. Especially since I was nowhere near finished developing in middle school. Really sucked but…I just avoided them that made fun.

Never got laid at school or with anyone from there.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
In junior high guys and gals gossiped. I got the little dick label early. Especially since I was nowhere near finished developing in middle school. Really sucked but…I just avoided them that made fun.

Never got laid at school or with anyone from there.


People thought I was big when size was brought up. And I’ll just act along but I was terrified of any one finding out. Then if you had 6 inch you are small. And 5 inches is an insult.


Start July 2016 - 4.5 x 4.25( 3.5 nbp)

Now July 2018 - 6.25 x 4.9 (5.5 nbp)

Next year goal- 7 X 5 (6.5+ nbp)

Main reason is to fix my erectile dysfunction. Seen a little improvement yet so far!

Other than that, I got the impression that Thunder’s Place seems like a nice community to be part of.

Originally Posted by dsdany606
People thought I was big when size was brought up. And I’ll just act along but I was terrified of any one finding out. Then if you had 6 inch you are small. And 5 inches is an insult.

That was school. Junior high everyone claimed 8+ and one dude acted like he had 9” and people believed him. Dude was strong and a hardass. So he made it fly. I had the idea that there was actual cock comparisons going on in the restrooms and I avoided them like the plague. It really was weird how they’d file in there at once, talking dicks and shit.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 AM.