Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.



About a month or two ago, I noticed a weird little ridge on the under side of my penis. It is just in the skin… I suspect it is from the skin streaching out and then re compressing… it is parallel to the penis… has this happend to anyone else? Also most of my penis is a very dark color, except the part right near my body which is the normal skin color. is there any way to get the whole thing the same color, or close to it?

Not sure about the ridge but from my experience the top half of my penis is usually a lot darker . Don’t know anything you can do about it.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Stretching skinGentle Mr JustinPenis Hangers1104-20-2012 10:57 PM
PE related to Skin ProblemsMarco_187Injuries and Treatments711-16-2009 12:28 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:33 PM.