Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Signs (<-originally "sings") of growing penis?

123

Inspiring...very inspiring

Originally Posted by sta-kool
MagnumXL sings:

My flaccid is fatter
It is heavy and long
Erect growth is coming!
So I’m singing this song

ALL TOGETHER:

My penis is GROWING!!
So Hard and so tall
And soon my brother
We’ll no longer be small

Do you think Kenny Chesney or Garth Brooks would be interested in recording that?

Again anyone know if there are any different symptoms when your working on length as opposed to girth?


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

It’s an interesting question, jb560. Actually, there is this light aching when one is working on length, but I’ve never heard of someone having any aching or such when doing just clamping, in example. It’s difficult to answer to this question, however, because rarely we really are working on length/girth.

Ok, well lets put this to those who are working on just length or girth. Please state what your working on and what your feeling. Maybe we can see a difference in what people are feeling with regards to what they are working on.

I’ve been working on length for sometime now and I feel a tingling sensation the following day or so. I don’t get this every day, but I when I have a good session (as I did when I first started) I have that feeling.

So for those working on length, what do you feel?

For those working on girth, what do you feel after your exercises which makes you think your growing?


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Originally Posted by MagnumXL
Do you think Kenny Chesney or Garth Brooks would be interested in recording that?

This one might be easier for Garth to sing.

(Sung to the music of “Friends in Low Places”)

Work it down to the base
Marathon, not a race
That’s what they say of PE
The more that you know,
the more it will grow
Long and bigger around you will be.
Well, I saw the surprise
And the lust in her eyes
As I gave her pleasure, not pain
Then I toasted Thunder
‘cause I’m bigger down under
And I never hear them complain!

‘cause I am large in low places
I’ve increased in size, and my dream chases
My quest for size
The ruler never lies!
Well, I’m just huge in the right places
Puts some big ol’ smiles on my partners’ faces!
Oh, I am large…. in low places!


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

My flaccid size has grown over 1.75” My skin is loose and it does feel good when my cock grows to erection. I have a tingleing and itching feeling deep inside my cock and I know that things are happening inside my cock.

Lampwick

Originally Posted by Lampwick
This one might be easier for Garth to sing.

(Sung to the music of “Friends in Low Places”)

Work it down to the base
Marathon, not a race
That’s what they say of PE
The more that you know,
the more it will grow
Long and bigger around you will be.
Well, I saw the surprise
And the lust in her eyes
As I gave her pleasure, not pain
Then I toasted Thunder
‘cause I’m bigger down under
And I never hear them complain!

‘cause I am large in low places
I’ve increased in size, and my dream chases
My quest for size
The ruler never lies!
Well, I’m just huge in the right places
Puts some big ol’ smiles on my partners’ faces!
Oh, I am large…. in low places!

Bravo…Bravo

You are a maestro of all things skin flute

Originally Posted by MagnumXL

Bravo…Bravo

You are a maestro of all things skin flute

Not my preferred instrument for such endeavors, but thanks.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:49 AM.