Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Question

Question

When you have a routine that works length and girth, say the newbie routine, and you’re gaining a good amount of length but no girth, is this at all due to the fact that you’re gaining length?

What I mean is, is it possible the jelqing is working for my girth but that girth is just being spread thin by the newly lengthend penis?

Say I was doing a routine for length + girth and I finally reached my length goal and just knocked off the stretching, would I probably see more of a girth increase than when I was gaining length before?


March 2006: 6.875" x 4.500" x 5.00" (BPEL x MLG x BG)

April 2007-.: 7.81" x 4.81" x 5.1" - 'And it just keeps getting bigger!'

I will have..: 8.500" x 5.750" x 6.00" My Pics My Progress

In my experience, Johnnno, most guys will either be more likely to gain one or the other, either length or girth.

GM

Originally Posted by Johnnno
When you have a routine that works length and girth, say the newbie routine, and you’re gaining a good amount of length but no girth, is this at all due to the fact that you’re gaining length?

What I mean is, is it possible the jelqing is working for my girth but that girth is just being spread thin by the newly lengthend penis?

Say I was doing a routine for length + girth and I finally reached my length goal and just knocked off the stretching, would I probably see more of a girth increase than when I was gaining length before?

I have gained both girth and length at about an equal amount. I did only stretching and intense jelqing for length and clamping, Ulis and horses for girth. When looking at my routine back then, I have experienced that you should have more girth exercises than length to balance it out.

Originally Posted by Johnnno

What I mean is, is it possible the jelqing is working for my girth but that girth is just being spread thin by the newly lengthend penis?

Exactly. It makes sense doesn’t it ? That’s why I will only take increasing my girth seriously after I reach my length goal.

Very interesting responses, guys. Thanks a lot! Bird2, would you mind listing me some great girth exercises besides ulis and horses? I don’t wanna try clamping this early in my PE career. All I have for girth right now is jelqing for 10 minutes and usually not at THAT high of an erection level (maybe 50-70%).

Thanks


March 2006: 6.875" x 4.500" x 5.00" (BPEL x MLG x BG)

April 2007-.: 7.81" x 4.81" x 5.1" - 'And it just keeps getting bigger!'

I will have..: 8.500" x 5.750" x 6.00" My Pics My Progress

Originally Posted by Bird2
I have gained both girth and length at about an equal amount. I did only stretching and intense jelqing for length and clamping, Ulis and horses for girth. When looking at my routine back then, I have experienced that you should have more girth exercises than length to balance it out.

I agree you should do more girth work than length work, duration wise.

Johnno matey, do you usually jelq before stretching, or the other way around?


This signature is closed for the public.

I stretch then jelq. I’ve seen some great length gains lately and I think i’ve hit the jackpot for my routine length-wise. But I’m pretty sure my girth is at a standstill around 4.75 circ scar. I feel this is due to the fact that my length is going up fast. As I measured today at 7 1/4 BPEL, 4.75 g is a bit lacking and I want it to go up WITH my length.


March 2006: 6.875" x 4.500" x 5.00" (BPEL x MLG x BG)

April 2007-.: 7.81" x 4.81" x 5.1" - 'And it just keeps getting bigger!'

I will have..: 8.500" x 5.750" x 6.00" My Pics My Progress

Maybe you should try out jelqing first for a couple of weeks, see what happens? It helped me get proportional gains, any way. :)


This signature is closed for the public.

Yeah, but girth exercises can take away lengths gained. I also read the experience of others here that girth is harder to gain than length, and when I say this, there are some fast length gainers here.

I am doing the newbie stuff, I am in no big hurry, I am into customizing my dick. Although, I do an advance exercise, clamping. I clamp for girth one day, and clamp pull the next day for length and it is easier to grab and pull when swollen than when it is faccid, but one must take exceptional care doing this cause you can break your dick with a wrong move. I sometimes mix it up to shock the ol’e one eyed wonder worm. I will not not hang no more, which caused my 6 month layoff.

Originally Posted by Johnnno
Very interesting responses, guys. Thanks a lot! Bird2, would you mind listing me some great girth exercises besides ulis and horses? I don’t wanna try clamping this early in my PE career. All I have for girth right now is jelqing for 10 minutes and usually not at THAT high of an erection level (maybe 50-70%).

Thanks

Intense 60-80% erection jelqing would be a good idea.

I do my girth work in the morning (good erections) and lenght work in the evening.

I’m gaining both lenght + girth.

Lenght is growing faster than girth (about 2 times)


~01/01/2006 -- 5 3/4" BPEL -- 4 3/4" Base Girth -- 4 1/2" Mid Girth.

~20/01/2007 -- 7" --- BPEL -- 5" Base Girth ------ 5" --- Mid Girth.

26/08/2008 --- 7" BPEL ------ 5 1/4 girth all around

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16105-19-2017 12:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 AM.