Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE Expectations??

I first started out not caring about increasing size, because I, like many, thought the only way to increase size was through surgery. I read one day about Penis Enlargement pills. I bought 3 months worth, and gained a longer flaccid, but not much on the erect side. People say it is a waste of money, but I disagree, for if I hadn’t bought those pills and done the research on them, I never would have typed Penis Enlargement into google, resulting in me finding out about these exercises. This ultimately lead me to Thunder’s, a sanctuary where everyone can be open and learn how to do these things properly. I would have spent triple knowing the outcome.

PE has become part of my life now. It is as natural as brushing my teeth (sorry for the bad analogy to all who hail from England :D ) or taking a bath (once again, sorry for the bad analogy to all who hail from France).

Everyone here is like family to me, and I never could have imagined getting this close to a group of guys. This is why I try and give back to those who want to gain.

Originally Posted by Oden
And to comment on Unicorn’s claim that getting a bigger dick won’t help people like me: I do not agree. As soon as I look “normal” with a normal flaccid hang I will be a much more happy person. I am 100% sure I won’t care that there still are an enormous number of men out there who still are bigger than me. I just do not want to risk being ridiculed (too easily).

Please don’t misunderstand, it was not a claim. Look at the context in which I said it. I was imagining the consequences of a future scenario where penis size TRULY had no functional value.

Comparing the value of penis size to breast size seemed like a good illustration at that point, it would become a question of aesthetics and taste. This doesn’t prevent women from making a huge issue out of breast size, and we all help them maintain focus on that as you know.

Originally Posted by Redwood1981
Unicorn,
I don’t think I believe that, I started at 6.5, and am now 7.5 giving girls more orgasms now then ever before. (but if 6” is the KEY, maybe it’s because my girth is now 6” lol!)

We need to hear more anecdotal evidence like this to keep the value of penis size inflated! I know what you mean, I also experienced more and louder feedback from my woman now as I’m growing a little bigger. I’m not sure it is the increased size on second thought, though. I pay more attention to her than before in bed and outside of it, and the fact that I like the tighter grip makes me a bit more expressive than before. I suspect those things have a great deal to do with it. To really sort it out, scientific research must be conducted.

Anyway, hearing stories like this helps me think I’m doing this PE thing not just for purely selfish pleasure… keep them cumming ;)

Is doing this for selfish reasons really all that bad though. I mean think about it. Making yourself feel better (or look better) has a huge effect on how you interact with other people. There’s a lot to say about high self esteem. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not talking about being arrogant, but just good ole fashioned self esteem. My old football/lacrosse coach always made us wear a tie on game days. Why? His favorite saying was this, “If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, you win.” I think in a way that carries over into life. How we feel about ourselves has a direct influence on how we live our lives, and that has a direct influence on how we deal with people. Now, again, don’t get me wrong, I am also not saying you have to be the world’s best looking most endowed person to be happy. Remember we are talking “self” esteem. It’s how we appear to ourselves, not how “society” labels us. So how we feel about ourselves directly effects how good our life can be. PE is one avenue to build that self esteem. Therefore PE makes life better.

Also, at the end of the day, selfish pleasure spills out to the people around you. Especially in PE. For example, you want a bigger dick, or you want to get a better reaction from your wife/boyfriend/girlfriend. Those are considered selfish purposes, BUT in the end don’t they also please the one with whom you interact sexually?

Just more of my thoughts. Keep them coming guys.


-rtg

I started because Mrs. 81 enjoyed the hell out of an 8” playtoy, and I wanted to feel that kind of fun around me. Now that I have grown larger than the original toy, our frequency and enjoyment has gone up. Of course in any relationship there are always other factors which outweigh the physical, but it seems to me that (all else being equal) my experience confirms that bigger is better.

It’s not perfect yet, so I keep stretching for those extra inches (sort of like searching for the end of the rainbow).


I do truly believe that bigger is better!

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
I first started out not caring about increasing size, because I, like many, thought the only way to increase size was through surgery. I read one day about Penis Enlargement pills. I bought 3 months worth, and gained a longer flaccid, but not much on the erect side. People say it is a waste of money, but I disagree, for if I hadn’t bought those pills and done the research on them, I never would have typed Penis Enlargement into google, resulting in me finding out about these exercises. This ultimately lead me to Thunder’s, a sanctuary where everyone can be open and learn how to do these things properly. I would have spent triple knowing the outcome.

PE has become part of my life now. It is as natural as brushing my teeth (sorry for the bad analogy to all who hail from England :D ) or taking a bath (once again, sorry for the bad analogy to all who hail from France).

Everyone here is like family to me, and I never could have imagined getting this close to a group of guys. This is why I try and give back to those who want to gain.

Very funny, bad teeth Englishmen, stinky Frenchmen.how about another stereotype?

DUMB Americans! Only playin :)

I also have brought PE into an everyday routine, if I can’t do any throughout the day (apart from kegels) I do lots before I go to sleep, it’s like I couldn’t stop if I wanted to!

On a side note I’ve found kegels the most important part of my PE.

RTG, you are so right about what you say. PE can be an avenue to make life better, make you feel happier about yourself which means you will have benefits in relationships. This recent focus on my penis has opened my eyes to a lot of things about sex and relationships that has been suppressed for almost my entire adult life. The danger I see is that this focus becomes a little to sharp from time to time. The procrastinator thread was another eye opener, too close to me to even get myself to post in. It takes more than a growing penis to build self esteem, and I’m aware of a great deal of opportunities I have sacrificed that probably would have a far greater payoff in that respect.

One of the things I really have to get into my thick head is that growing from 7” to, say, 8” is a luxury, which is evident when I find that I’m driven by personal pleasure. Not that it is bad to seek pleasure as you say RTG, but anyway. It is exactly like bodybuilding for me, or a German sports car, other things that I don’t feel I need to please my woman or make her stay with me.

I must apologize to all of you who struggle to get from 3” to 4” to 5”, 5” to 6” to get into that area we call “average”. That extra inch is certainly not a luxury for you, we all live in a reality where size does seem to matter. Statistics cannot change that, nor can future dream scenarios where size loses its meaning. Where a guy that starts off with 7” quickly may experience diminishing returns from additional growth, this is probably not the case for 3”, 4” and 5”-ers. I’m sorry for being so self centered that I did not realize it until now.

PE can definitely make you lose focus on reality. I never thought about my penis so much until I found PE, now it’s an obsession.
I’m addicted… PE is like crack. Now I’m in love with my penis, and I think about it all the time….
:dance:
I see you’ve been feeling down
When I needed you, you’ve been around
So this year I have a Christmas surprise
that will make your spirits rise

I think back on the times, when you’ve always been there for me
And when things seemed unclear- you did the thinking for me.

I owe you so much that its hard,
to repay you for all the good times
and I won’t forget you this year..
It’s Christmas time for my penis.

I know I have let you down when you just needed a hand
When I was uncertain, you showed me that I am a man

I love you so much that it’s hard,
to repay you for all the good times
we’ll get whores and pornography-
your special holiday, pal…
It’s Christmas time for my penis.

~The Vandals - Christmas time for my Penis


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood's Progress Report/Routines Thread.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Hey redwood,

Canada called and wants you to take it easy on the bandwidth. Seems Ontario is down 50% and they are blaming your smilies.


LOL, Ontario can kiss my buttocks! :moon2: :chuckle:
I’m from the other side. :thumbs:


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood's Progress Report/Routines Thread.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you how having a larger cock has benefited me because I have not gained anything. I’ve been here long enough to be a vet, yet newbies are ahead of me. This is due to not sticking with a program long enough with consistancy.

I can say that back in 1998 I became interested in PE and bodybuilding. After years of not gaining at both, I’ve learned quite a bit. I have become much more interested in health than gaining pure mass in bodybuilding. I began to do research on developing muscle mass without the use of steroids. I also have began to learn more about eating a healthy diet for gaining, while still living a long life. Last, I’ve definitely developed more of an interest in the longevity of my sexlife and penis heath than I did before I found this site. I am not so angry about not having the largest thing that will fit into a woman’s vagina. I’ve began to understand the concept of having a size that is of the greatest utility. So yes, I’ve changed mentaly since finding thunder’s.

Unfortunately, I have less faith in myself now than I did a couple of years ago. I have failed so far.

I am still very thankful for this site.


Struggling with a peyronies injury during sex and loss of size after having been into PE.

Originally Posted by Unicorn762

The danger I see is that this focus becomes a little to sharp from time to time. The procrastinator thread was another eye opener, too close to me to even get myself to post in. It takes more than a growing penis to build self esteem, and I’m aware of a great deal of opportunities I have sacrificed that probably would have a far greater payoff in that respect.

As with everything in life there is a limit. Too much of a good thing can be bad. And just because you have a big penis doesn’t mean you are going to be happy. But it does help IMHO. I understand priorities and there are many things in my life more important than PE, but I cannot ignore the fact that I have felt better since beginning the journey. So, PE doesn’t make life great on its own, but it sure does help.


-rtg

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 AM.